• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we beg for FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

fixuis

Anybody got a download code that they aren't using for infamous second son? I lost my disc :( got the game installed and really want to finish it. Thank you. Please PM only.

Spike

Does anyone have a 1-month Xbox Live trial they could spare, please? I'd love to try Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite.

Anyone got a spare 48 hours XBL gold code? Need to check and see if the MCC patch has actually fixed shit for me before I commit to XBL gold again.

Hi does any one have a 24 hour Xbox live??

Working crazy hours and need to play some street fighter to wind down. Can't make it to the shop tonight....

RobotVM

I am in need of ps plus sub time any amount if anyone has an extra code. I need to download my cloud saves.

Laws00

I'm still in need of a 2 day gold code guys by March 29th.

If anyone still has a 48 Hour code please me.

iso135

My 48 hour trial that came with Hardline ends tomorrow. My 12 month XBL card that I ordered from Rakuten will not arrive until sometime next week. Can anybody help me play some Hardline this weekend with a 1 or 2 day trial? If not, I guess I will just play more of the single player.

Anyone have a two day XBL trial code? Going to have a chance to play an Xbone this weekend and it'd be nice to be able to experience MCC online.

Laws00

I'm still in need of 48 Hour code guys.
So me and my friend and can watch wrestlemania through xbox live party chat.

If anyone still has one please pm me.

Not trying to beg per say... but I've got $5:50 in steam wallet I don't need and definitely need a one month Xbox Live sub code. Long shot but PM me if you're interested.

Would really like an xbox live code.

I'm totally broke and the bloodborne hype is killing me.

Edit:I don't have xbox live gold anymore(haven't really used my 360 in about a year) but thinking of digging it out because...

I never finished dark souls and would like to give it another go.

Started it before and faltered at the 15 - 20 hour mark. I've since cleared demons souls and absolutely loved it.

Can't imagine playing it without the online shenanigans though....

I'll name my bloodborne character(next month) after the charitable person should I get a code

EatMyFace

Banned

Started it before and faltered at the 15 - 20 hour mark. I've since cleared demons souls and absolutely loved it.

I'll name my bloodborne character(next month) after the charitable person should I get a code
So you want an XBL code to play Bloodborne? Did I read that right?

So you want an XBL code to play Bloodborne? Did I read that right?

kingwingin

Anyone have a 2 day live trial for north america? I have a friend coming over to play MCC on Thursday, would be very grateful!

ozhenson

Does anybody have a ps+ trial code? I am literally $1 short of being able to make a purchase, but still havent been able to make my CC work on PSN, so I really hope to avoid running to the store to buy another card.

Top Bottom