• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we beg for FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

Breakless

Banned
Just finished blood borne with all the online features and started dark souls for the first time. Shocked you need psn plus to use these features, even though they are identical to bloodbornes.

Anyone have a free trial for psn plus so I can experience what this game online?

Tryxx

Anyone happen to have a PSplus code i can have? Cant really renew atm, have some much more important things coming up.

Anyone have an extra Don't Starve Wii U code? Today's the last day IIRC for the promo where if you buy the game, you get a second code for free on the eShop to giveaway.

LogicGoat

Neo Member
This is probably a long shot but does anyone have an (EU/UK) online pass code for WipeOut 2048?

Got the game used 'as new' hoping that it might've been a straight return with the online pass unused. Online pass costs the same as what I paid for the game. =(

This is probably a long shot but does anyone have an (EU/UK) online pass code for WipeOut 2048?

Got the game used 'as new' hoping that it might've been a straight return with the online pass unused. Online pass costs the same as what I paid for the game. =(
If it's any consolation - mp is dead.

Coconutt

Gold Member
Does anyone happen to have an extra code to play as Red Hood in Arkham Knight? This is for the PS4 btw, much appreciated.

Xemnas89

I know it's a long shot but I'd like to get Rare Replay so if anyone has some xbox cards that would come out to the 30 dollar price tag of Rare Replay I would be eternally grateful.

Xemnas89

I know it's a long shot but I'd like to get Rare Replay so if anyone has some xbox cards that would come out to the 30 dollar price tag of Rare Replay I would be eternally grateful.

I understand that quoting my post is ridiculous when it's just a couple posts up but I'm in ridiculous need of Rare Replay lol. It's incredibly selfish of me but if anyone does have point cards to give me so I can get it I would love you forever.

Audette

Just got Farcry 4 (loving it, never played 3), brand new. I was going to give away my Keys to Kyrat and but the code expired on 05/18/2015.... I was kind of shocked.

zero86r

Just got Farcry 4 (loving it, never played 3), brand new. I was going to give away my Keys to Kyrat and but the code expired on 05/18/2015.... I was kind of shocked.
Could still work though, I've redeemed expired codes a few times over the years.

Anyone have a wwe 2k14 Online pass. Just got the game, preowned so the code doesn't work. Would appreciate it and thanks in advance

Xemnas89

If anyone has a download code for Rare Replay I'd very much appreciate it. I need that game in my veins lol. I have nothing of my own to offer as I gave my last 2 week live trial to someone already but I need someone to take pity on my wretched soul lol.

Edit: nevermind I have it now.

Disgraced

If anyone has a spare 48 hr. Xbox Live trial I'd extremely appreciate it, I'm trying to help a buddy out with Peace Walker.

SRV

I've got a code for Scarecrow Nightmare missions and Harley Quinn story pack for Arkham Knight on PS4 if anyone wants them.

EMan

I have two 2-day Xbox Live Gold Trial Codes. Here

6NPFG-66HJG-KB4Y2-CPXCW-Q68YR

YQR2M-DJ443-8Q96F-HJC79-BQWMR

Huge long shot, don't suppose anyone has an online GRID 2 pass for 360 they don't want? Got a pre-owned version the other day without any online functionality, it's over a fiver online which seems pretty steep really!

I have a 2 day XBL Gold Pass for anyone who wants it, just PM me. EDIT: Taken

I'm looking for any XBL Gift Card codes to use toward MGS V. If anyone has something as small as a $5 one or something to spare, that'd be outstanding. Not sure who would, but asking never seems to hurt.

Top Bottom