• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we beg for FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

I went to download Resogun Vita just now but I forgot that my ps plus ran out this month. I'm at the inlaws this week and my sanity depends on this. If anyone has a spare ps plus trial code I would be eternally grateful.

jesu

It used to be if you've ever payed for PS+ the trials can't be used on your account.
I think that's still the case.

I have two that I got for Sunset and Halo (they're the two day trials)

PM me for the codes.

Edit: Both are gone. I might have some more but I have to look.

LastNac

I would be beyond grateful if anyone had a spare PSN trail code.

Destroyed by Christmas and been itching to do a Destiny Raid.

Gustavovj

Neo Member
Just got a Vita but have nothing for it! does any one have like a PS1 gamecode or something? Would really like to play something on it hehe

danowat

Banned
Had a bit of a sort out, and have a few codes, they are as follows.

2x 2 day gold trials
2x 3 day gold trials
1x 7 day gold trial
1x 14 day gold trial

Not 100% sure how old they are, or if they have an expiry date.

First come first served via PM, first PM will get the 14 day, 2nd the 7 day, 3rd and 4th the 3 day etc etc.

Member status only please

Had a bit of a sort out, and have a few codes, they are as follows.

2x 2 day gold trials
2x 3 day gold trials
1x 7 day gold trial
1x 14 day gold trial

Not 100% sure how old they are, or if they have an expiry date.

First come first served via PM, first PM will get the 14 day, 2nd the 7 day, 3rd and 4th the 3 day etc etc.

Member status only please

Thank you for the 7-day code! :)

Cronnie

If anyone has a spare key for the Planetside 2 beta on the PS4 I'd really appreciate it. Signed up on the first day but never received a key, despite friends who signed up later than me getting theirs.

Koh

I have a ps+ 30 day trial from Destiny. I'm subscribed for two more years so it's useless to me.

PM me for it, no restrictions beyond that. I'll probably forget to update this party once taken, so assume it's gone if this post is over 1 day old.

Edit: gone.

Top Bottom