• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we give away FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

DuckRacer

Shadowlink123 said:
We should make a rule where all of us should get one code and if you want another code, then you have to give out something, A good rule?
That sounds fair.

Also, I'm going to play Uno and listen to GFW so I won't be in this thread, but if anyone has an M60 code for Battlefield Bad Company, please, PLEASE sent it to me first. :( I've tried signing up for the newsletter a half a dozen times weeks ago and I've had nothing sent to me. :(

I'll give out a 48hr XBL Gold trial or two or whatever in return if you wish.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I have about eight sets of American 100 MS Points from that Dodge Dream Car contest that I said I'd give out but never got around to, so I guess I can offer them here...

And no, they really do only work as ONE code per account so you can't stack...

So whoever wants a code, just call dibs, and I'll drop you a PM - remember if you've already used a 100 point code from back then, it won't even work for you so let someone else who hasn't done it before get it...

I'll come in every now and then to check, and say how much I have left...

Remember, these are US codes...

Gazunta

How about we tie this thread into the Mike Works Do Something Every Fucking Day Thread?

The winner of each day's activity gets whatever new code is up for grabs.

Would prevent leechers from taking codes that are posted and stop this thread from getting insanely large from people begging for stuff.

gdt

Skilotonn said:
I have about eight sets of American 100 MS Points from that Dodge Dream Car contest that I said I'd give out but never got around to, so I guess I can offer them here...

So whoever wants a code, just call dibs, and I'll drop you a PM - remember if you've already used a 100 point code from back then, it won't even work for you so let someone else who hasn't done it before get it...

dibs.

thanks.

Sean

Banned
I've got three codes for 100 Microsoft Points from that Car challenge contest - they don't stack so one code per person.

Skilotonn said:

I'll put dibbies on one of those.

Skilotonn said:

Me too

Skilotonn said:

Dibs, please. Appreciate it!

Petrie

Banned
Skilotonn said:

dibs?

HUELEN10

Hey guys, I just got a code from Sean, but I forgot I already did this promo so it does not work for me. I will forward it to one of you guys. You know what you must do.

HUELEN10 said:
Hey guys, I just got a code from Sean, but I forgot I already did this promo so it does not work for me. I will forward it to one of you guys. You know what you must do.
Whats the code?

Edit: NVM i did this promotion, don't need to code.

Wizpig

I'm still wondering how some guys got one or two "Uno" codes, when did Microsoft gave away those?
If anyone got a Uno or a Fable II Pub Games code... dibs =(

Flunkie

Banned
Wizpig said:
I'm still wondering how some guys got one or two "Uno" codes, when did Microsoft gave away those?
If anyone got a Uno or a Fable II Pub Games code... dibs =(
I believe they gave out Uno and Robotron codes with the XBL Vision Cam pack.

Johnkers

100 Point or XBLA codes would be sweet :)

I have EXCLUSIVE GTA 4 GAMERPIC CODES and I think a Burnout Paradise code (for PS3 or 360 you redeem on their website... not sure if that works anymore) if anybody wants.

PM me

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Sent to all that put up dibs - I got one left since someone PM'ed right away as well...

Johnkers said:
100 Point or XBLA codes would be sweet :)

I have EXCLUSIVE GTA 4 GAMERPIC CODES and I think a Burnout Paradise code (for PS3 or 360 you redeem on their website... not sure if that works anymore) if anybody wants.

PM me

You still want that 100 point code? It's my last one...

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Giving away a 1month xbox live gold trial card, from a Games for windows PC game. Its an old code and since GFW is free now, im not sure it still works, but first one to call dibs get to try :D

Good luck!

Kandrick said:
Giving away a 1month xbox live gold trial card, from a Games for windows PC game. Its an old code and since GFW is free now, im not sure it still works, but first one to call dibs get to try :D

Good luck!
dibs on the month
edit: FINALLY!

Sean

Banned
RBH said:
Thanks Sean for the Robotron code. It actually worked! :lol :)

Awesome, glad it worked. Illuminati wasn't so lucky apparently, feel awful about that. :lol 3 out of 4 isn't bad though!

My code doesn't work....=(((

I typed it in exactly. I guess I'm gonna need something else...

(for the reference, that code was from Skilotonn)

Sean? Do you have one left?

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Death_Born said:

If its a 100pt code, remember it only work once, so if you already got the 100pts from that promotion, it wont work. And it works only with US accounts, but you knew that i think.

Kandrick said:
If its a 100pt code, remember it only work once, so if you already got the 100pts from that promotion, it wont work. And it works only with US accounts, but you knew that i think.

Nah, my account is completely new, I'm sure I never did the promotion before. And I'm also in the US.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
darkressurection said:
Nah doesn't seem to work :( Thanks anyway, the hunt is still on!

Bah, sorry.

Hard to tell if they still work or not since you obviously cant try them before giving them :lol

Flunkie

Banned
Death_Born said:
If anyone wants to try for themselves, I'll forward them the code. It probably won't work though :lol
I'll try. :p

Edit: Wait, nevermind. I've already got one for that promotion.

Totz

Death_Born said:
If anyone wants to try for themselves, I'll forward them the code. It probably won't work though :lol

A friend of mine could benefit from that. Could you PM me the code?

Sean

Banned
Death_Born said:

Sean? Do you have one left?

I'm not sure if Skilotonn gave you this part of the email, but make sure you do it from the web. It won't work from the console.

*These points can only be gained as described above (please visit http://points.microsoft.com); they cannot be gained by entering this coupon code via your Xbox® console or your Zune® client. Existing Points users will be asked to sign in with their Windows Live ID™, while new users will be asked to create a new Windows Live ID and accept the Terms of Use.

If that doesn't work I still have one code left that you can try.

arne

I have a ton of some of these. I'll give a few out. I'm saving some for personal random contests on my blog sometime in the unspecified future (i.e. never).

tomorrow or the day after.

Metalic Sand

who is Emo-Beas?
These are special contest codes. Will only let you use 1 per gamertag!

Mite work for US only. Redeem at http://points.microsoft.com/

EDIT: these are 100 point codes. And it seems US ONLY maybe?

1. FWBWT-FCCRQ-9CTVM-9K67Q-6QVPJ
2. Q2Y8X-QGTVQ-MPKVY-4M3R2-GVC48
3. K3MJC-JP7HT-JPW77-4RXM9-B3Y8W
4. PXRPY-MTB3B-C86MP-938DY-X9KF8
5. DTGJ2-9VJ9B-RCGFK-FCPPY-66GR8
6. QYF2G-D3TD3-3H2Q9-JHY4W-HR7PJ
7. KH23C-T9QRQ-QYRWF-7CY92-7XFWW
8. GX423-3HDVD-772G7-PVYQK-G7M8W
9. PBY2K-H9DF7-DFPK2-WKKRX-BRQ2J
10. JDKHH-MC4D2-CF7GW-34QVT-8BB8W
11. QXPDM-QXP2T-BK7FP-J6YPV-TMMCJ
12. GKDRT-JF2XJ-2386D-6BFJR-44248
13. GK2HG-92B7H-3T9CV-DT8RB-GY32J
14. Q3GC7-FR3X8-3Q6YW-8QH3C-WQJJW
15. F6Q99-PH7PP-33GDJ-M92TK-WP4WW
16. BJQXK-WR4R2-DKY7G-TRB3J-TKKF8
17. VKWY2-CWJPK-Y4QKD-7C4TV-T6RWW
18. MVV6D-F6Q46-M3VXJ-HCKGJ-P3P48
19. WRFFR-CGV83-79K2R-XF4J4-W6GR8
20. HK9KH-CBXRW-2QXFQ-H9CH2-MQ6R8
21. HYJMD-H6GG9-9BQD2-3W4PC-MH9F8
22. G8J3V-78KB9-YP6Q6-R3HWM-GFQ2J
23. JDT4P-F8C7V-QR7PG-83F27-P4248
24. TYX9F-4CQW9-P6C2K-YRHYW-PQP48
25. PQPYJ-M2BGG-4P2QH-96VC7-P4Q2J
26. KPWBP-2BG7K-6YGQ8-TXPBX-9RKF8
27. PFYWD-98Y7M-QXTWY-B7GGQ-CTGR8
28. PY8BK-QBK78-9P7QY-879QM-Y6B8W
29. FHC66-72QYG-XB42Q-447K9-7GGR8
30. RXPX7-W6R9C-Y2P2R-999XQ-2X7PJ
31. DW3G9-M3XV3-MY9P2-9TDDY-4RBCJ
32. DY286-4WR2T-86MCY-HHC83-88P48
33. KTPFT-9DBXM-9G2TV-T4MH9-3DP48
34. K9C2J-CYMDY-G42GC-XRHQJ-WWVPJ
35. CYXHK-8Q8RR-HHTX6-DTFQ2-FHC48
36. G4RW8YT-BJP69-Q7B7Q-GBWKH-X2YCJ
37. RW8YT-BJP69-Q7B7Q-GBWKH-X2YCJ
38. KGB2Y-42RG8-TQDV8-G4666-DKKF8
39. DDJDX-RCJRG-WHQWH-CQ4RH-GH4WW
40. XP444-4GGW7-9HJ6Q-PTGH8-37M8W
41. RGV4K-H7GWM-P4GDD-7YPTQ-YXQ2J
42. RTKJV-47WW6-WPP3P-8MJWB-QB32J
43. QH88G-CVDY7-XKGKJ-3M7QF-PQ6R8
44. TPFPR-6B2K3-8CGJ7-6JXDY-T86R8
45. VFCCQ-KQTHP-VCKDP-HQQDG-CDP48
46. G64B3-BQBF6-C2CPF-6KBQ9-G8D2J
47. KB9TD-GR4MV-28VFW-3XH76-XC4WW
48. FHKVT-FG77Q-2HB79-QTYJK-FYGR8
49. VQGW6-CFMD9-8RQV2-DBVDT-3M8JW
50. QWY2R-VWH2Y-H7FKW-9CMQB-BVM8W
51. BBVFP-R7QJK-2GX8W-9XVDB-2FQ2J
52. FCPC9-MDYD7-PDV7H-WXPFJ-M2YCJ
53. TJR7J-K6DVF-TTGM9-QJG4T-62M8W
54. T2R3J-D7VCW-RMK63-RPF42-M8Y8W
55. MF9RR-TMVBR-FW8DB-T7X3Y-XB8JW
56. VMQTG-8HF94-PQH94-B4VY9-Q4Q2J
57. TVRQB-TMQ78-JCVD6-CF982-72M8W
58. R4TCC-RTPBR-K88WQ-QHQTV-2GRWW
59. W6WRD-9H6D2-MHD7V-VKW48-TQP48
60. B62YH-77V3F-JKMQ2-GF3BP-4BXF8

Wizpig

Here's what i'm putting on the giveaway table.

foto67ax3.jpg

If you can't tell, it's a 1-month Live Gold EUROPEAN code from GTA IV.
I think it will only work with European Xbox Live members since it's from a PAL game.

Anyway, PM me if you need it, but i'm going to get some sleep now, so you may have to wait until tomorrow for the reply.

Once again, if someone here got a Fable 2 Pub Games or UNO code, please PM me.

Bravo for the thread, GAF!

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Wizpig said:
Here's what i'm putting on the giveaway table.

If you can't tell, it's a 1-month Live Gold EUROPEAN code from GTA IV.
I think it will only work with European Xbox Live members since it's from a PAL game.

Anyway, PM me if you need it, but i'm going to get some sleep now, so you may have to wait until tomorrow for the reply.

Once again, if someone here got a Fable 2 Pub Games or UNO code, please PM me.

Bravo for the thread, GAF!

Live gold code should work in any region :D

Mairu

44. TPFPR-6B2K3-8CGJ7-6JXDY-T86R8
Used, thanks!

I have a bunch of 48 hr & 1month gold codes if anyone wants. I can't use them myself because I have a credit card on the account so it's already gold and I don't know how to go back to silver without calling microsoft D:

Top Bottom