• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we give away FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
Wizpig said:
I'm still wondering how some guys got one or two "Uno" codes, when did Microsoft gave away those?
If anyone got a Uno or a Fable II Pub Games code... dibs =(

I have an UNO code (I'm in the UK but I guess they work for the whole of Europe)but I don't know if it's still valid as it may have expired. Do you want it?

Wizpig

Willy Wanka said:
I have an UNO code (I'm in the UK but I guess they work for the whole of Europe)but I don't know if it's still valid as it may have expired. Do you want it?
Sure, thanks! :)

Domino Theory

Crystal Dynamics
Super_Chicken said:
I'll take some please !

Not giving any away right now, just wanted to let peeps in here know.

But if you live outside the US, the codes won't work. Not my problem, it's just how MS's codes for arcade titles and points work. :(

Wizpig

Willy Wanka said:
Unfortunately it didn't work, i double-checked it so i think it expired :(
Thanks anyway ;)

If anyone else got one [this or Fable Pub Games] i'll gladly try it... now i'm going to get some sleep - this time for real :D

Linkhero1

Wizpig said:
Thanks anyway ;)

If anyone else got one [this or Fable Pub Games] i'll gladly try it... now i'm going to get some sleep - this time for real :D
Can I get the code and check it out please?

Willy Wanka

my god this avatar owns
Wizpig said:
Thanks anyway ;)

Ah, sorry about that. It was worth a try :D

-Naruto- said:
Another 100 Microsoft Points!

GWCVP-KC8Y9-TGTDX-7WRQ9-VTRWW

Hopefully people will post if they use it, probably won't though.

Invalid as well. Fuck none of these are working! Thanks anyhow :--(

Linkhero1

-Naruto- said:
Another 100 Microsoft Points!

GWCVP-KC8Y9-TGTDX-7WRQ9-VTRWW

Hopefully people will post if they use it, probably won't though.
You should post saying that you have them and people will ask you for it and pm'ing is more safe than posting it so a lurker takes it.

Nemesis_

I would really like it if people just asked for PMs. I reckon half the people taking these codes aren't even members.

I have a GTA4 Trial and a Lost Planet Colonies trial.

GTA4 was Australian bought and Colonies was given to me from an employee from Capcom Eurosoft. Anyone want the codes, PM me. =)

Of course, I'd love to get my hands on any arcade titles I don't have (I already have BC, btw =P)

Thanks guys.

(I can accept US codes too - I wouldn't mind getting my hands on SC4 DLC Extra Content or perhaps Fable Pub Games too =P)

Repeated for emphasis - I would like to be traded but if time passes where I get no offers, I'll give them out =P

Nemesis556 said:
I would really like it if people just asked for PMs. I reckon half the people taking these codes aren't even members.

I agree, I tried half of these and it had already been used, probably by some outsider who's been banned from gaf. Sucks though.

We should also specify if the 100ms point codes are from that car contest, they only let you use one per account and it would make it easier for people who haven't used one before to get it. :--)

(I've used mine)

Sean

Banned
Seems like Totz already did the car challenge contest so he couldn't use this code, putting it up for grabs. 100 Microsoft Points:

DTY6K-VKXX4-66KV4-T777J-WVYCJ
NOTE: These points expire on February 17th, 2009.

*These points can only be gained as described above (please visit http://points.microsoft.com); they cannot be gained by entering this coupon code via your Xbox® console or your Zune® client.

Nemesis556 said:

Repeated for emphasis - I would like to be traded but if time passes where I get no offers, I'll give them out =P
give them to me please!

Linkhero1

Sean said:
Seems like Totz already did the car challenge contest so he couldn't use this code, putting it up for grabs. 100 Microsoft Points:

DTY6K-VKXX4-66KV4-T777J-WVYCJ
NOTE: These points expire on February 17th, 2009.

*These points can only be gained as described above (please visit http://points.microsoft.com); they cannot be gained by entering this coupon code via your Xbox® console or your Zune® client.
I'm curious when they say points expire do them mean the code itself or the points after you enter them onto your account?

Linkhero1

permutated said:
Probably the points in your account.
The thing is I mixed some contest pts with pts I bought. How would I know if I used the pts from the contest or not?

I know it sounds stupid. :lol

Sean

Banned
Linkhero1 said:
I'm curious when they say points expire do them mean the code itself or the points after you enter them onto your account?

Both, probably. Points obtained through promotions expire on a set date (sometimes it's 30 days, sometimes longer) whether they are in your account or not.

Linkhero1 said:
The thing is I mixed some contest pts with pts I bought. How would I know if I used the pts from the contest or not?

Contest points have priority over normal points, they are always used up first.

Linkhero1 said:

Eh....uh...probably then the code..uh...idk.

Linkhero1

Sean said:
Both, probably. Points obtained through promotions expire on a set date (sometimes it's 30 days, sometimes longer) whether they are in your account or not.

Contest points have priority over normal points, they are always used up first.
Good then I probably used them already then :lol

Thanks guys

Top Bottom