• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we give away FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

Chinner

Banned
I got these 100 MSP codes from that microsoft car website thing. Anyway heres the deal: It only works once as the points website recongises that you've used it before. Otherwise enjoy the points!

http://points.microsoft.com/userportal/

^^ use the points here

i got 30 or so pm. i posted them for a few mins so lurkers might have used them, but otherwise pm me and if its taken i'll send you another.

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
My Live expired last year but I could use some points from a good soul for some XBLA games. I'm in PAL land if that matters. PM me, thank you!

Chinner

Banned
Motion Picture Soundtrack said:
Would totally appreciate a free Gold code if anyone has one to spare so I can make sure my internet isn't too laggy before I start buying it.
Check your pms. I SCRATCHED MY PRECIOUS 1 MONTH GOLD CARD THAT I GOT FREE WITH MY GAMES PURCHASES FOR YOU.

Also, I've got a few 48 hour codes if anyone wants to bite?

RBH

I've got a spare 48hr XBL code that I'd like to give away.

First person to reply and call dibs gets the code. :)

sangreal

Too bad this thread wasn't around sooner, I have a bunch of expired trial codes (I never even looked at these cards before...)

That said, I've got a 1 month xbl and a 48hrs xbl code up for grabs. Call dibs, no PMs please

FrankT

sangreal said:
Too bad this thread wasn't around sooner, I have a bunch of expired trial codes (I never even looked at these cards before...)

That said, I've got a 1 month xbl and a 48hrs xbl code up for grabs. Call dibs, no PMs please

1 month XBL code pls

sangreal said:

48hrplz

^ lol. I didn't know Naruto's code is from the msn dreamcar challenge; it won't let me redeem it because I already did one. I am reposting it now, would anyone like a 100 point code? PM if so

Princess Skittles

Prince's's 'Skittle's
Gryphter said:
^ lol. I didn't know Naruto's code is from the msn dreamcar challenge; it won't let me redeem it because I already did one. I am reposting it now, would anyone like a 100 point code? PM if so
I'll take one. <3

I hate to beg, but if anyone has some more codes that are not from the car promotion I would really appreciate it. I am 300 points short of getting Braid, but all the stores around me are sold out of point cards >_< (people in the area must of hit up that target sale big time + got other stores to price match).

Edit: Gave out the 100 points.

Also, if anyone wants one of the 100 point codes from the car promotion send me a PM, I have 1 left.

XSX

oh god, whoever would give me enough points to download the blink 182 song in rock band would be MY HERO!

hey, i was wondering if somebody has a fable 2 preorder pub games code, hopefully somebody preordered it that didn't really wanna start off with extra money or in debt. i would preorder it myself but im about to go to college so i wont be able to get the actual game from that store so its worthless ha. REALLY need something to tide me over until fable 2 comes out!

and also, to keep all things in balance, I have(EDIT) 1 48hr xbl gold trial and 1 month trial of xbl up for dibs, first come first server unles someone with a fable 2 pub games code would rather trade. PM me!

nobody honored my request for moar fresh prince, i did the job myself...
29f71no.jpg

you're all welcome

permutated said:
Just spend the 5.00 you cheap ass, honestly stop begging. If people don't post them don't beg.

That was the first time I posted about this, and I only asked because, as I said, all the point cards in my area are sold out. I have to wait for them to restock before I can get any more cards and I really want to play Braid, thus I thought I would ask.

AdawgDaFAB said:
That was the first time I posted about this, and I only asked because, as I said, all the point cards in my area are sold out. I have to wait for them to restock before I can get any more cards and I really want to play Braid, thus I thought I would ask.

You know what man, I was rude. I'm sorry. Post whatever dude, that's the reason this thread exists!

Speaking of which, what are the differences between the "GTA4" trial and the "Lost Planet" trial codes? Are they both one months?

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Not really into the fasion of begging but I'm getting a 360 soon and if anyone has a free year or some MSFT points I would greatly appreciate it. PM me if you have the time.

TaKeRx

AdawgDaFAB said:
buy the 500 MSP off XBL for 6.25?

Toothpick

I'm not actually giving something out but if anyone wants to get in the Red Faction Guerilla Beta, check out

http://www.fileplanet.com/

register for a free account if you don't already have one, answer some easy questions (confirm age 18+ and that you have live Gold) and get your free XBLM code to download off the dashboard. :D

TaKeRx said:
buy the 500 MSP off XBL for 6.25?

Credit cards are not an option for me right now. I will just wait for someplace here to restock then, no big deal in the long run. I originally just wanted to offer up my extra 100 points from the car thing that I had and decided to try my request as well since I fell in love with the Braid demo but was 300 points short.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Captain Cool said:
these giveaway threads always get so drama filled:lol

Because they always turn into beggars coming in and asking for free games and ridiculous stuff, just like the other Free give away thread to a good home.

It clearly says "In this thread, we give away", not "In this thread, we ask for stuff"

Kandrick said:
Because they always turn into beggars coming in and asking for free games and ridiculous stuff, just like the other Free give away thread to a good home.

It clearly says "In this thread, we give away", not "In this thread, we ask for stuff"

i got what your saying, i have no problem with people suggesting something if they wouldnt mind it (of course no BEGGING) as long as they put up something themselves. at least thats how we saw it in the other thread

Top Bottom