• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we give away FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
If I can get really lucky, maybe I can get Braid on my friends 360, and see what all the fuss is about.

OH the codes i posted before are for the dream car contest one
sorry if anyone tried to use them on their xbox 360
GO to https://points.microsoft.com to redeem them

here are them again
Q4QWR-GXTBB-G6FCV-9JMX8-PDP48
GCRJ2-23RYJ-FKHDB-83BXY-Y36R8

Hope they are not expired/ used .

jmoe316

Hey guys,

I just went onto the Live Marketplace to purchase the Fable II pub games and I have.....780 points!! I really don't want to go out and buy a large points card. Can anyone spare a code that will put me over the 800 mark? Please PM me so i have a chance to redeem the code. :)

All help is greatly appreciated. I will edit this post or reply to it when I am successful.

Thanks again!

EDIT: I've done that car challenge contest thing from awhile back, so I don't think the codes from there will work for me.

tanod

when is my burrito
clay_ghost said:
OH the codes i posted before are for the dream car contest one
sorry if anyone tried to use them on their xbox 360
GO to https://points.microsoft.com to redeem them

here are them again
Q4QWR-GXTBB-G6FCV-9JMX8-PDP48
GCRJ2-23RYJ-FKHDB-83BXY-Y36R8

Hope they are not expired/ used .

They're gone.

Stop open posting. Lurkers are stealing them. PM, plz

MMaRsu

Banned
People people don't post codes here, just PM them so lurkers can't have shit.

Anyway, anybody have a Fable 2 pub game code for me? <3

MMaRsu said:
People people don't post codes here, just PM them so lurkers can't have shit.

Anyway, anybody have a Fable 2 pub game code for me? <3

Fucking lurkers should GTFO and suck my nuts :lol

Sorry, tired.

zaidr

If anyone can help me get past 800 points so I can get BC:R will have my eternal thanks. Sitting here with 750 points...raggin fraggin point cards...

Oh, I have a lot of those Dream Car 100 point codes if anyone else wants them...I have like 17 or so, cause I'm stupid and didn't read through the whole thread before wasting a half hour...:lol

PM me if you want one.

See

1500 Microsoft points for the lurkers, real deal.

C3VHK-HMKGM-FVYFB-6F483-WHQGW

Now I will continue to lick my lollipop

Although a lot of forum members might lose track of this thread, moving this to the Online/Matchup Forum will solve the issue with lurkers.

Just a suggestion.

Chrange

Banned
If anyone has a Too Human preorder code they won't be using for whatever reason, feel free to send it my way. No place here to preorder the game without having to wait two-three days for it to be shipped out, so I'm just going to be buying it at Wal-Mart and feeling dirty :D

Jack Scofield said:
Although a lot of forum members might lose track of this thread, moving this to the Online/Matchup Forum will solve the issue with lurkers.

Just a suggestion.
But then again, wouldn't vengeful forum members still try to steal them?

It should stay as a PM system anyway.

Johnkers

Skilotonn said:
Sent! Sorry for the delay, was away for a bit...!

Appreciated muchly!

Johnkers said:
100 Point or XBLA codes would be sweet :)

I have EXCLUSIVE GTA 4 GAMERPIC CODES and I think a Burnout Paradise code (for PS3 or 360 you redeem on their website... not sure if that works anymore) if anybody wants.

PM me

Burnout Paradise code is gone but I still have the GTA4 Gamer Pic thing if anybody wants

edit: ALL GONE

Wizpig

clay_ghost said:
The thread slows down?
A lot :(
And i don't seem to have other codes so i can't help the thread... i gave away one code but didn't use a single one from this thread as of today, i'm a gentleman :D

Flunkie

Banned
This was just like the Free Stuff Thread. At first, everyone was caught up in the moment and giving like crazy, then it just stopped.

vilmer_

If any kind soul out there has an xbl gold trial, etc I would love it for my cousin so he can get a taste of Madden online.

Roxas

I have a 48-hour trial here if anyone wants it. Keep in mind i am from the UK and im not too sure if it would work on an American console.

Wizpig

Roxas said:
I have a 48-hour trial here if anyone wants it. Keep in mind i am from the UK and im not too sure if it would work on an American console.
It should work, give it to vilmer_ so he can try it, maybe.

NOICE, another dibs thread, these are the only ones I post in haha and it's still the exact same people in the thread. :lol

EDIT: needs moar fresh prince

Top Bottom