• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread, we give away FREE XBL Gold Trials and other XBLM/PSN download codes

Sean

Banned
I'm surprised at how many people are requesting a free year of Gold membership. A one month trial just isn't good enough, apparently. :lol

Maybe after the Fall dash update we could buy each other annual Netflix subscriptions too! =P

Rekwest

Sean said:
I'm surprised at how many people are requesting a free year of Gold membership. A one month trial just isn't good enough, apparently. :lol

I need a free month of Gold,i'm saving for a year Gold card.

limitbreak

Neo Member
i should have learned about this earlier cuz my month of live just ran out. in fact, it went out during a ranked match. halfway through, my mic muted, but atleast i got to finish the game

limitbreak said:
i should have learned about this earlier cuz my month of live just ran out. in fact, it went out during a ranked match. halfway through, my mic muted, but atleast i got to finish the game

God damn.. MS is as bad as the electric company, dont pay the bill, no service, off it goes :lol

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
limitbreak said:
:lol That would have been awesome if you were kicked and got a bunch of negative feedback for dropping midgame.

neoism

Anyone willing to give me a 1 month trail my little cousins account just went silver!
pm if you want
thanks

Flunkie

Banned
limitbreak said:
Wow, I didn't think that was possible. :lol

sangreal

cjelly said:
Does anyone know if US codes for the Fable 2 Pub Games will work on the UK?

If no-ones sure, I would love to try one... :D

I sent one your way; if it works, pass yours on when it arrives!

Wizpig

Still haven't found a UNO code or a Fable 2 Pub Games, if anyone has one it'd be appreciated.

By the way, yeah, i'm asking because i was trying to follow that rule "give away one code and receive one".
Since i didn't get anything but i gave away one code i'm now in beggar mode :D [sorry if that's annoying]

Chinner

Banned
I still have lots of 100 ms points left*. and quite a few 48 hours as well. PM if ya want.

*won't work if you're in europe (like me!), got a code from me previously (microsoft recongises this) or if you've already got it from the car website promotion.

Chinner said:
I still have lots of 100 ms points left*. and quite a few 48 hours as well. PM if ya want.

*won't work if you're in europe (like me!), got a code from me previously (microsoft recongises this) or if you've already got it from the car website promotion.
PM'ed ya for some MS points.

xtwo

Chinner said:

i pm'ed you for points. hope you still have them

MS PTS or 1 Month Gold Trial if anyone has any? The 1 month gold trial isn't for me though, my friend texted saying his life is over cuz his live membership ended and his xbox has turned into an expensive paper weight....

Message to the people who are asking for more than 1 month of Gold (1 year? Really? :lol ):

Are you for real? Buy a year, cheapasses. You can get them for well below Microsoft's $50 asking price.

diztrukted said:
MS PTS or 1 Month Gold Trial if anyone has any? The 1 month gold trial isn't for me though, my friend texted saying his life is over cuz his live membership ended and his xbox has turned into an expensive paper weight....

Tell him to buy this, and then STFU.

*UK resident here, would appreciate Pub Games code if anyone has one going spare*

^_^ Thanks ^_^

Sorry I don't have any codes myself :(

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
*Gets in line for free banjo 1 codes* I don't know who will be willing to give one away, but I'm getting in line now :lol

BosSin

Drkirby said:
*Gets in line for free banjo 1 codes* I don't know who will be willing to give one away, but I'm getting in line now :lol

*joins the line of broke people waiting for free stuff (btw im in uk, if that helps)

oh yeah and PM me plz

Seems to be pretty decent setup thread. I'm fucked atm without any XBL until the end of the month that is.

So if its possible could anyone PM me a couple 48hr Trial codes please even better a month code perhaps? Just to keep me going till the end of the month aka payday.

Fireflu

Meier said:
People are giving out Pub Games codes? Sign me up!

yup, me too, any pub game codes would be very much appreciated!, seeing as how Game seem to know nothing about this offer...(sigh)

Spruchy

Any chance anyone got any extra Too Human Armor Codes? Got the game liking it a lot, wouldn't mind checking out the loot.

Chinner

Banned
I've got about 10 or so 100 MS point codes left still.* Also, got a few 48 hour codes. They're not the best, but if ya want then I kindly suggest that you pm me.

One warning: I'm going to sleep now, so it may take me a few hours to get back to you :p

Azar

I've got a 1 month free trial up for grabs if anyone wants it, just PM me. But don't ask for it if you just want to be a douchebag and pwn noobz on a new Halo 3 account or some shit like that.

EDIT: Gone.

Mo0

Oh! Would I look like a total dick if I casually mentioned that I'd love a free copy of Fable 2 Pub Games? :lol

cliffy2000

Neo Member
I've got a spare Robotron 2084 game code. PM if you want it. (First come, first served -- unless someone wants to send over something, anything really, for PSN or XBLA in exchange.)

Top Bottom