• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Incoming PokeBomb: New Evolution Dropping Wednesday

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
From Twitter:

4LphEkS.jpg

No clue if it means normal evolution, or Mega Evolution.

gazele

Banned
I'm probably alone on this, but I wish they would stop revealing stuff at this point

I'm just too weak to curiosity

Watch Da Birdie

It's the fossil mons, I bet.

We already have seen their evolutions, and they're on the official site.

Unless it's Mega Kangaskhan, or Orotto ends up being a Sudowoodo evolution, than there's no Pokemon we know of that it could be.

gazele

Banned
I agree with you, it's going to be hard to not accidentally see this new Pokemon before the game comes out.

I really hope that the whole dex doesn't leak again like last time

I don't blame Joe or any of those guys for putting it up, just would rather have some stuff to discover for myself

Fingers crossed for more regular evolution additions instead of megas.

Assuming they don't become trainwrecks like those for lickitung, magmar, and electabuzz.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
We already have seen their evolutions, and they're on the official site.

Unless it's Mega Kangaskhan, or Orotto ends up being a Sudowoodo evolution, than there's no Pokemon we know of that it could be.

Holy shit I did NOT know this! Just checked them out, and me gusta... They're both amazing.

Watch Da Birdie

Oh, there's Espurr.

WPM originally said it EVOLVED INTO Meowstic, but apparently it may have been the opposite way around...we've seen all the other Pokemon he mentioned, so I bet we'll see Espurr at some point.

Pokebomb XIII-3: A pokemon returns

Also if one counts mega evolutions I think this would make the amount of pokemon revealed the same as the amount revealed before Black and White

Wow, it's so weird this time around having all of the "leaks" of info about the game coming directly from the pokemon company as opposed to overseas from the early Japanese release of the games. I like it though, by now the entire game would have probably been spoiled and all pokemon revealed so at launch at least there will be more than a few nice surprises.

Top Bottom