• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Bundle Thread - There's another one?

dani_dc

I looked back on a few and I don't think any of the recent ones launched on a Thursday. And before that, they usually launched on a Tuesday.

You're right, the main ones started all on a tuesday with the exception of Humble Bundle V which started in a thursday,

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
logo.png

GL42.png

Huh.

derExperte

Indie Royale Xmas Bundle 2.0

http://www.indieroyale.com/

Colour Bind: steam (pc), windows, desura
Offspring Fling!: steam (pc, mac), windows, mac, linux, desura (Incl. Bonus Game: Namiko)
Serious Sam Double D: steam (pc), windows, desura
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter: steam (pc), windows, desura
Puzzle Bots: steam (pc), windows, desura
Little Kingdom: windows, desura

I already have the serious sam games since they were in a previously released bundle.

Offspring Fling was like $1 or $2 during the previous steam sales. So I'm going to pass.

Blue Lou

xmas-newslet.jpg

Those who spend $8 or more also receive a sound track described as a "tribute to the video game soundtracks and is inspired by the RPGs from the 90's as well as Sega Mega Drive and Super NES games."

I don't dislike the look of the bundle but I think I'm also going to pass.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Would Humble be stupid enough to launch the next bundle on the same day as the Winter sale (presumably Thursday)?

So if I want that pack just for La Mulana, what are the 2 good games I should pick out of the bundle list? Wooden Sen'se seems popular so likely one is gonna be that, but none of the others are really jumping out at me.

Lemming

have you guys seen that eryi's action trailler from the build your own greenlight bundle ? :O
its asshole mario all over again.

KNT-Zero

I took Oozi and the ninja game with the complicated name. Also Eryi's Action, though I dunno if I'll have the patience...
Hope to get La Mulana soon >_<

Another great bundle. Watch the difference in average for this one compared to the THQ one!

The pie chart should be fun to watch, as always.

I'm almost positive Binding of Issac has been on there before.

It was part of the Humble Voxatron Debut, if I'm not mistaken. The DLC is new.

Top Bottom