• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indie Games [October] Now Voting - Post 1253!

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Is anyone going to make a thread for Confederate Express?
Because..holy shit...
7e718a0b68ea554f538cdcc2e3e2d704_large.gif

Ugh...SCALE or this, must decide....

Not sure it needs it. It will easily reach its funding and you cant play it right now anyway, plus they continuously offer pre-orders via their website, even without the Kickstarter.

Looking good though.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Voting!

RULES THIS MONTH IN SHORT: Up to 10 games, at least 4.

Why?
Because we want to offer people who first step into the thread an easy go-to list for great games. Plus it gives more attention to the titles that really deserve it.

How?
Everyone votes on his top 10 games out of the ones that already have been released AND are mentioned in the OP (So everything in Post 2). I'll tally the results and put the best 5 in the next thread. A minimum voting count of 4 is required. Feel free to vote for games that you deem "important" or the ones that you enjoyed the most. Since this is a rather communicative thread, feel free to include a short description why these games ended up on your list or a "honorable" mention if you feel that one game deserves another mention even though it wont count for your list. That way it would also make it interesting to read which games we should check out that others might have enjoyed. You dont need to "rank" the 10 games. Every list entry gets 1 point for the overall ranking.

When?
This thread is still open until the end of the month, so you can drop your list in here whenever you want. You can also change your list up to the last day. I wont start the count before the last day of the month, so everyone has still time to revise their lists and play some games. Speaking of which, if you dont even KNOW 7 games to vote for, there are plenty free games in the OP to check out. Most of which are rather short too. Use the remaining week to catch up with 1 or 2 titles you didnt get around to yet!

Which?
Since the list got rather long, here is the complete list of games to vote for for this month:

100% Orange Juice - $7,99 (PC)
AscendAon - Free (PC)
Bear Steams Bravo: First Episode - Free (PC, Browser)
Boson X - Free (PC, Mac, Linux)
Brawlin' Sailor - Free (PC, Browser)
Cubic Climber - Free (PC)
Ethan: Meteor Hunter - Free Demo/ $9,99 (PC)
FarSky - Free Alpha (PC, Mac, Linux)
Fortify: Special Edition - Free Demo/ $3,99 (PC, Mac)
FootLOL: Epic Fail League - Free Demo/ $9,99 (PC, Mac)
Foul Play - $14,99 (PC, XBLA)
Fuaim - Free (PC, Browser)
Full Bore - $8 for preorder and first half of the game (PC, Linux)
Godus - $19,99 (PC, Mac)
Goscurry - Free Alpha/ 4,50$ for pre-release version (PC, Mac, Linux, Browser)
Gravity Bomb - Free Demo/ $2,50 (PC, Mac, Linux)
Hate Plus - $9,99 (PC)
Hexcells - $3 (PC, Mac, Linux)
Hyper Gauntlet - Free (PC, Browser)
Impulse - Free (PC).
Incognita - $16,99 for preorder, alpha access and a second key (PC)
Ironclad Tactics - $14,99 (PC, Mac, Linux)
Kaiser Earth - Free Demo/ $2,99 (PC, Mac, Linux)
Last Knight - $6,99 (PC, Mac)
MirrorMoon EP - $9,99 (PC, Mac, Linux)
Morpholis - $20 for Preorder and Alpha/ $10 for only Preorder (PC, Max, Linux, Android)
Naya's Quest - Free (PC, Browser)
Nexus: One Core -Free Demo (PC, Mac, Linux)
Ninjah - Free (PC, Linux)
Obliterate Everything 2 Gold - Free Prequel/ $9,99 (PC)
One Finger Death Punch - Free Demo/ $1,99 (PC)
Particulars - Free Demo/ $4,99 for the Alpha (PC, Mac, Linux)
Probe Team - Free (PC, Browser)
QbQbQb - $4,99 (PC, Mac)
Sokobond - $10 (PC, Mac, Linux)
Spud's Quest - $6,99 (PC)
Subject 9 - $9,99 (PC)
SUPERHOT - Free (PC, Browser)
Super Trench Attack - Free Demo/ $8,99 (PC)
The Last Tango - Free (PC, Mac, Browser)
The Note - Free (PC, Mac)
Time Frame - Free (PC, Browser)
Tri - Free Demo/ $9,99 (PC, Mac, Linux)
Valdis Story - Free Demo/$14,99 (PC)
Valkyrius - €6 (PC, XBLIG)
Volgarr the Viking - $11,99 (PC)
Volt - 50% off during Alpha - $4,99 (PC, Mac, Linux)

While reading through that list, I also noticed that we didnt play/talk about many of these this month. I urge everyone to grab 3-5 games he didnt play yet, and do some gameplaying before we give our final votes.

1) One Finger Death Punch
One of the most addictive and fun games I've played in a while. I played for literally two hours straight. Only two buttons, but the upgrades, different types of rounds and modes, various enemies, weapons, add tons of depth. That combined with awesome combat animations and destructible environments just make you like a kung fu badass

2) SUPERHOT
Tons of potential, super stylish, awesome take on the FPS. The browser version was fantastic and the dev's ambitions for the full game sound amazing

3) Full Bore
Wonderful pixel graphics, an interesting and varied world to explore, tough puzzles, and it's a game that doesn't hold you hand. Highly recommended

4) Volgarr the Viking
Hard as hell, but oh so satisfying. Your skills will be challenging, but you'll emerge as an unstoppable Viking warrior. A nice amount of content and excellent combat

5) Ethan: Meteor Hunter
Has some flaws and the controls can be imprecise and clunky at times, but overall this is a fantastic and brutal puzzle platformer. The time pausing mechanic is used in tons of smart and inventive ways.

6) MirrorMoon EP
Awesome minimalist style and design, a game that's all about discovery and the thrill of exploration.

Honorable Mentions:
- Impulse
- Boson X
- Gravity Bomb
- Incognita
- Tri
- Hyper Gauntlet

Toma

Going through some OP games. Just tried AscendAon:
Ascend_Screenshot_06.jpg

Interesting game mechanics/setting combination that I'd love to explore further, which is ultimately bogged down by the actual game content/goals.

Seems to be badly optimized, but the dev made this game look really nice. I wish it was a proper full fledged mountain hiking game, which it unfortunately isnt. You basically have a predetermined area in which you need to find 5 canisters to power a motor, etc. This type of game really needs to be less "gamey", and its a pity really because the sounds and artstyle really make me want to explore a mountain, unfortunately, there isnt much to explore.

Interesting to play around with for 20-30 minutes, but nothing world shattering.

Toma

Cubic Climber
I was sort of expecting more finger acrobatics, but its more akin to these typing games. Going up means pressing the letters on screen and the faster you do it, the more points you get. Cute, little game that basically works the way it should be. Not a fan of the resolution, but for free this is a fun little time waster. Surprisingly charming graphics/animations too.

CzarTim

Voting

SUPERHOT - An amazing proof of concept, and the best shooters in years.
Incognita - Shows a lot of promise despite early-alpha status. And I trust Klei completely to flesh it out.
Godus - Despite its rough launch, Godus has the potential to be a fun, laid back god-game with some Populous-style multiplayer in there too.
MirrorMoon EP - Great atmosphere kept me playing. Few games inspire a sense of wonder as well as MirrorMoon does.

Well then, looks like I have a reason to be on the lookout for a Shattered Horizon sale. Sadly, I remember that game releasing well before I built my first rig.

Voting

SUPERHOT - An amazing proof of concept, and the best shooters in years.
Incognita - Shows a lot of promise despite early-alpha status. And I trust Klei completely to flesh it out.
Godus - Despite its rough launch, Godus has the potential to be a fun, laid back god-game with some Populous-style multiplayer in there too.
MirrorMoon EP - Great atmosphere kept me playing. Few games inspire a sense of wonder as well as MirrorMoon does.
Have you seen the Incognita update changelogs? They've been adding mechanics and fleshing existing ones quite nicely.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Groupees has a new Build a Greenlight Bundle available.
toddhunter posted some impressions that I'm guessing were wasted on the Steam thread, so I'm quoting him here because I think some people might be interested.
I was using my soccer themed mousepad to run a speed test in windows 8 and thought I'd take a break to try out some of the games in the new groupees greenlight bundle. People often ask for impressions, so here you go. Sorry if this is a bit long or something:

First, for those who don't know, Groupees are back with a new bundle of games that might one day be on steam. Not only that, but it supports the charity cause of "water", which seems like a splendid idea.

http://groupees.com/bagb4

Mr Bree+ (DRM free download + Greenlight. Desura keys to follow)

First the bad. The game crashed for me...a lot. Start the game? Crash. Change an option? Crash. Try to recover from a crash? You better believe that will be a crash.

But eventually flash got its act together and I got into the game proper to try it out. It is a strange package. At first, I thought I was in for a cute platformer. But the cartoon like intro suggests something a lot darker and then the blood starts flowing from spikes and saws. It adds up to an unusual presentation, but a pleasing and somewhat unique one that would be excellent with more technical polish.

The game itself is your standard super meat boy/boshy type of adventure which is no bad thing. To mix things up, the game offers large scrolling environments and a metroidvania type power up system where you can earn abilities like a crouch or extra jump to let you collect the extras in previous levels. It is simple fun with the levels being challenging, whilst providing enough respawn points to keep things fair.

Perhaps to try and be slightly original, an interesting feature is that the levels change in appearance after a certain number of deaths:

For example one level took on a darker blood like filter, in another it started raining. Nothing earth shattering, but these sort of things add up to result in a game that is a lot better than you would expect and makes it a highly recommended pickup for a future steam key and greenlight vote.

Man in a Maze (Desura key, Greenlight vote)

Stability wasn't a problem this time and I was able to get into the game straight away. Whereas Bree+ is deceptively creepy, this game is openly creepy with the game show "smash tv" type presentation being combined with your ever smiling protagonist.

In this game you enter a one screen room and have to clear it of gems pacman style. Once this is done, you move onto the next room which introduces elements like robots that shoot, a ball you can throw and power up and other similar challenges. After each level you win a prize, which might be something like a set of steak knives that does absolutely nothing.

Does it have that long term addictive hook or challenge? It appears not. The direction to "swipe down" on the wheel mini-game is rather jarring too. It does seem suited to the tablet platforms (you'll recognise some common ui elements), but they could hide that a bit better. However those concerns aside, there is enough game here at a high enough quality to give it a look in case it ever really delivers.

ZigFrak (Desura and Greenlight)

The first thing the game does is nags you to register. Is this 2003 or something? Don't do that, especially if you are an indie dev. Once past this step (thankfully it requires a key and no email, you are into space).

What we have here is a real mixture of the good (the decent graphics) the bad (the menu system) and the ugly (the menu system gets another run). Everything makes sense once you work out what button does what, but actually reaching that point is an exercise in randomly scrolling your mouse through menus, clicking on different parts of the screen and hoping something will let you progress.

It is a shame that everything isn't spelled out clearly, because what is here works just fine. Your craft controls smoothly, targeting makes sense and the game seems to be making pains to simplify steps like docking (target something and press enter, easy!).

What this means is potentially there is some fun to be had in space, but you'll need to be prepared to put some work into it. Will you bother with Star Citizen and X Rebirth just around the corner (well maybe a big corner for star citizen), probably not. But one more space game on your steam profile, maybe, isn't a bad thing if you must spend some cash.

Toma

toddhunter posted some impressions that I'm guessing were wasted on the Steam thread, so I'm quoting him here because I think some people might be interested.

Very helpful too. The only one left that I am honestly interested in atm from that bundle is Frozen Hearth then. Getting quite a big Warcraft 3 vibe from it (Frozen Throne anyone?), but my enjoyment would be directly proportional to the quality of of the SP campaign, so thats hard to judge without a demo at least.

Toma

Fortify Special Edition

Foreword to taint my comment on this game with: This game is surprisingly good. Free demo too.

It does feel a bit... dated however especially because of the UI and rather simple 90s RTS design ideas, but bear with me. The idea is that you start off with a small fortress that you will need to defend with your units. The first aspect that I like about this, is how it actually puts a huge important on unit placement, which makes it seem more like an ever changing Tower defense game than an RTS game. The rest of the game is rather streamlined (get resources -> build more units -> get more resources -> upgrade your fortress), but the game still manages to be very challenging due to the Action aspect.

I think I would prefer if this were turn-based, but as it stands its still a surprisingly good title. It never will measure up to some of the other titles in this thread, but its certainly not to be overlooked either if the style of gameplay sounds appealing to you.

Its also from the same dev that did Terraform, which was a really good environmental puzzle game with mostly the same issues that can be traced back to.. production values/UI design.
http://www.desura.com/games/terraform

Toma

FootLOL EpicFailLeague or whatever its called seems... bad. Its not even a soccer game. The game just "happens" while you throw some stuff on the field which is hardly tactical. Its fun for exactly 30 seconds until you threw 20 meteors on the field before you close it again forever.

Toma

Hexcells and Nayas Quest are two good puzzles games that you should check out. One is free, the other one is cheap and both are very, very good. Naya in particular is one of my favourites this month:
3pgiA7e.jpg

I really love how it fucks with my mind and perception. I love when a game makes me reevaluate how to approach its mechanics because I didnt see these before yet. Fantastic concept. Hexcells i a bit more easy going, but once again, fantastic production values, as to be expected now from the Sentinel dev. Probably going to buy all games that guy puts out.

FootLOL EpicFailLeague or whatever its called seems... bad. Its not even a soccer game. The game just "happens" while you throw some stuff on the field which is hardly tactical. Its fun for exactly 30 seconds until you threw 20 meteors on the field before you close it again forever.

You saved my time Toma, I was going to play the demo tonight.

Toma

You saved my time Toma, I was going to play the demo tonight.

Do Nayas Quest, Hexcells or Impulse instead. Currently playing Impulse and this is certainly the most positively surprising game this month. Looks can be... deceiving. Going to write something up about it later.

Edit: Seriously, guys. Impulse. Also, play it for more than just 3-4 levels, they are rather short anyway.

Believe me. Looks. Are. Deceiving. The more I play, the more I like it.

Do Nayas Quest, Hexcells or Impulse instead. Currently playing Impulse and this is certainly the most positively surprising game this month. Looks can be... deceiving. Going to write something up about it later.

Edit: Seriously, guys. Impulse. Also, play it for more than just 3-4 levels, they are rather short anyway.

I already played Nayas quest but haven't finished it. I'll give the others a chance.

Kyouji

Haman Discharged... she smells nice
I really love how it fucks with my mind and perception. I love when a game makes me reevaluate how to approach its mechanics because I didnt see these before yet. Fantastic concept.

Naya is a great game, and I'm glad I stuck with it to the end. There was a point about 40% in where I just got completely stuck, and it really pissed me off (I don't even know why, haha). I had to walk away from the game (well, tab away) and do something else, then I came back and forced myself to overcome the blockage. Quite a satisfying experience, and I'd recommend folks stick with it should they get stuck at any point.

daydream

Banned

Believe me. Looks. Are. Deceiving. The more I play, the more I like it.

I had the exact opposite experience, liked its style at first, but couldn't get past the handling. Glad to see you're enjoying it, though.

If there's one smaller game to check out before casting your vote, I'd strongly recommend giving Fuaim a go. If you can get into it at all, there's a good chance you're going to really get into it.

Toma

I had the exact opposite experience, liked its style at first, but couldn't get past the handling. Glad to see you're enjoying it, though.

If there's one smaller game to check out before casting your vote, I'd strongly recommend giving Fuaim a go. If you can get into it at all, there's a good chance you're going to really get into it.

How far did you play it? Next to the soundtrack, which is a clear standout, its amazing how much the level variety manages to hook me. I am really interested in seeing what other levels or level ideas they came up with, but the first.. 10 or so levels were pretty standard moon landing fare. (there is a classic game with that gameplay where you need to start and slowly land on a surface, but I am not sure what the name of it was) and it keeps and keeps throwing surprises at me.

You can play single player with bots! It's just draining to see Battlefield 20, Call of Duty dog wars be so popular because they pander to the lowest common denominator.
Bolded is news to me. Maybe I'll give it a look some other time.

I don't disagree about the rest of the post, though. I dunno, my favorite FPSes tend to be the more arcadey SP ones like Doom or Quake. I should give RotT another go sometime; it was causing BSoDs a lot, last I'd tried.

Moobabe

I might smash through some of the indies in the OP as well before I vote. Give me some stuff to muck about with on the website too.

Bolded is news to me. Maybe I'll give it a look some other time.

I don't disagree about the rest of the post, though. I dunno, my favorite FPSes tend to be the more arcadey SP ones like Doom or Quake. I should give RotT another go sometime; it was causing BSoDs a lot, last I'd tried.

Was news to me as well until today! And I hear you - but Single player FPS games tend to bore me a little at the moment. They're altogether too generic now. I won't attest to having played them all, of course, but Bioshock Infinite came out in March I think(?) and it's half the game I wish it was. Way, WAY too much shooting in it for me - though I suppose that's where we are now.

In honour of a late Wayback Wednesdays I went back and gave 99 Spirits a go and learnt very roughly that that game hates me and my computer. It seemed okay, but wouldn't go 10-15 minutes without crashing. But it crashed in a very civilized way, not directly freezing but largely just deactivating random buttons and commands one by one till I can't do anything except escape out of the program. Slightly surreal and a little disappointing but on the bright side at least I got the game from a bundle so very little money was wasted.

I might smash through some of the indies in the OP as well before I vote. Give me some stuff to muck about with on the website too.

Was news to me as well until today! And I hear you - but Single player FPS games tend to bore me a little at the moment. They're altogether too generic now. I won't attest to having played them all, of course, but Bioshock Infinite came out in March I think(?) and it's half the game I wish it was. Way, WAY too much shooting in it for me - though I suppose that's where we are now.

I'm guilty of liking all types of shooters from the small and experimental to the likes of COD (I'm a sucker ever year), but I'll agree with the singleplayer portion of the genre feeling a bit flat right now. Infinite was huge for me at its release, but time has not been kind to it as I've thought more about it over the past few months. Less tiring arena shooting and straight paths, more open/pathfinding-lite environments and exploration like the first game please. Here's to hoping the Burial At Sea DLC fares better!

daydream

Banned
How far did you play it? Next to the soundtrack, which is a clear standout, its amazing how much the level variety manages to hook me. I am really interested in seeing what other levels or level ideas they came up with, but the first.. 10 or so levels were pretty standard moon landing fare. (there is a classic game with that gameplay where you need to start and slowly land on a surface, but I am not sure what the name of it was) and it keeps and keeps throwing surprises at me.

You're probably thinking of Lunar Lander. It's sort of a mix between that and Asteroids.

I definitely got past the standard fare at the beginning. Maybe I'll give it a second chance, if only to listen to that soundtrack once more.

Edit: Fakteur: Just remembered that I played this. Really great concept, really great look - definitely worth checking out. It does feel a bit barebones, but the writing's engaging enough to keep you going. Makes me hope this gets fleshed out at some point.

Moobabe

I'm guilty of liking all types of shooters from the small and experimental to the likes of COD (I'm a sucker ever year), but I'll agree with the singleplayer portion of the genre feeling a bit flat right now. Infinite was huge for me at its release, but time has not been kind to it as I've thought more about it over the past few months. Less tiring arena shooting and straight paths, more open/pathfinding-lite environments and exploration like the first game please. Here's to hoping the Burial At Sea DLC fares better!

I'm a sucker though - the soundtrack alone makes me think about Infinite pretty regularly, and Burial at Sea looks SO good. SO GOOD.

So I'm currently playing Ascend Aon.......

Yeah

rybrad

In honour of a late Wayback Wednesdays I went back and gave 99 Spirits a go and learnt very roughly that that game hates me and my computer. It seemed okay, but wouldn't go 10-15 minutes without crashing. But it crashed in a very civilized way, not directly freezing but largely just deactivating random buttons and commands one by one till I can't do anything except escape out of the program. Slightly surreal and a little disappointing but on the bright side at least I got the game from a bundle so very little money was wasted.
That's too bad, it is quite a unique game and can be great fun when you figure out all the bits of it.

Gazoinks

This one wasn't mentioned in the opening post, so I thought I'd point it out:

Creeper World 3

It's kind of a tower defense game, but different from your standard one. The enemy is liquid and constantly flowing towards you, and you have to destroy them, slowly advancing forward until you can destroy the emitters that create them. So instead of a standard defense-based tower defense game, you actually have to advance. I've only played the demo, but it's a lot of fun if you like tower defense or RTS.

http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld3/cw3.php

This one wasn't mentioned in the opening post, so I thought I'd point it out:

Creeper World 3

It's kind of a tower defense game, but different from your standard one. The enemy is liquid and constantly flowing towards you, and you have to destroy them, slowly advancing forward until you can destroy the emitters that create them. So instead of a standard defense-based tower defense game, you actually have to advance. I've only played the demo, but it's a lot of fun if you like tower defense or RTS.

http://knucklecracker.com/creeperworld3/cw3.php
Thanks for the recommendation. This looks fun and different. I enjoy TD games but they can get kind of derivative.

That's too bad, it is quite a unique game and can be great fun when you figure out all the bits of it.

Yeah, it is a pity although I have a feeling I wouldn't have gotten too far anyway. Although I did admire the systems they have created, I am pretty awful at anagrams and word puzzles in general and with those in combination with the rhythm action sword type thing meant that even the tutorial battles were leaving my poor brain behind.

Lamptramp

Think I'm going to have to have another look through the list in post two before voting proper.

I've just tried Probe team though and really enjoyed it, well worth its 10 minute or so length. Simple mechanic & style and the product of 48 hour competition but a very pleasant experience. I've I feeling I could spoil it by going into any detail given its short play time, so I won't.

Toma

You're probably thinking of Lunar Lander. It's sort of a mix between that and Asteroids.

I definitely got past the standard fare at the beginning. Maybe I'll give it a second chance, if only to listen to that soundtrack once more.
I havent properly thought through my impressions yet, but after a 2 hour break, I am reading to jump back in and continue. The game does a few things incredibly right, and I'll take my time to write about them later once I finished todays EU4 MP session with my GAF fellows. I urge the others reading this comment to try Impulse to chime in into that discussion later.

Think I'm going to have to have another look through the list in post two before voting proper.

I've just tried Probe team though and really enjoyed it, well worth its 10 minute or so length. Simple mechanic & style and the product of 48 hour competition but a very pleasant experience. I've I feeling I could spoil it by going into any detail given its short play time, so I won't.

That was another game which I would have given a thumbs up on. Its obviously a short game, but very concise and direct in what it tries to achieve. Definitely wasnt a waste of time.

Honestly? Imagine me sitting at my PC, reading the review, pondering about the way/style you approached a "review".. and then picture me slowly clapping.

Manik

Great piece, and I particularly agree with you as regards the ending and
the loss of control. I think it would have been immensly more powerful had they not taken it away from you - Having the player climb to the top and then leap would have amounted to, essentially, the player signing on the bottom line of the narrative, agreeing that this was the way it had to be.

I think the atmosphere and the direction of the narrative was strong enough to lead players to that, inevitable ending, so having the game hold your hand and lead you seemed a bit unnecessary.

Toma

You made me blush a little in my face

The way of approaching this is actually really refreshing. It was very well worded and interesting to see how others peoples opinion can be put into your own perspective. If its not hard for you to write that kind of stuff, go for it.

Kind of off-topic (well, tangentially related to NEO Scavenger), but posting in general GAF is usually 99% useless.
Would any of you want to read my work? It's not blog related. After five years I finally started writing again and would like feedback. Some of it is my NEO Scavenger narrative and the other pieces are stories I started writing when I was 14-16. They're all 1-2+ pages.

Moobabe

Great piece, and I particularly agree with you as regards the ending and...

The way of approaching this is actually really refreshing. It was very well worded and interesting to see how others peoples opinion can be put into your own perspective. If its not hard for you to write that kind of stuff, go for it.

Thanks for the kind words guys - it's not too hard. Writing like that is easy(ish) because of Uni experience etc

Thanks for the kind words guys - it's not too hard. Writing like that is easy(ish) because of Uni experience etc
Ha, college student fist bump! Yeah, essay and critical articles are a lot easier when you've been writing essays and college papers for the last four years

Toma

Ha, college student fist bump! Yeah, essay and critical articles are a lot easier when you've been writing essays and college papers for the last four years

I did that for the past 7 years and still prefer to write random ramblings that other people need to make sense of :p

Fuaim was a interesting experience, the game is very abstract and from what I was able to understand you control a spaceship. The visual are interesting and the music set you to the right mood, the controls are strange and may take some time to get used. The story is told through small phrases you find in the scenery.

Cube Climber Didn't spend too much time and the game didn't catch my attention. The controls are responsive and the idea is cool but in my opinion it can get repetitive early. Since there is a demo give it a try.

Boson X
Is a competent endless runner. The visuals are nice and the controls simple and responsive. Each level brings new challenges and it being constructed right in front of you is a nice touch. Easily one of the best games I played this month.

Impulse I suck controlling this game but I can understand why Toma liked it and the music is so good.

I'm currently trying to download Far Sky but the download got stuck in the launcher.

Top Bottom