• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indivisible: Valkyrie Profile/Metroid, Indiegogo, PC/Mac/Linux/PS4/XB1 -- funded!

Ravidrath

New Indivisible update today!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/indivisible-rpg-from-the-creators-of-skullgirls#/updates

Today's update previews Port Maerifa and the surrounding desert.

ilu4mxue03dzwslgedhv.jpg

m5o5m0n5trhzomb6uqnu.jpg

More at the link!

Looking good, Ravidrath.

A small request: would it be possible to include larger versions of the images in future updates? I mean, the current size is fine as a thumbnail on the update page itself, but even if you "open image in new tab," it's barely any bigger. I'd like to be able to see the art in all its exquisite details. :)

Ravidrath

Looking good, Ravidrath.

A small request: would it be possible to include larger versions of the images in future updates? I mean, the current size is fine as a thumbnail on the update page itself, but even if you "open image in new tab," it's barely any bigger. I'd like to be able to see the art in all its exquisite details. :)

IGG is really limited on image sizes, so not a ton we can do there.

But FB and Tumblr should have better sizes:

http://indivisiblerpg.tumblr.com/post/152875763386/new-update-this-one-gives-a-glimpse-at-the-port

We're also hoping to transition away from the IGG site for updates and host them on the Indivisible web site when that's up and running, which will have better image support.

Not-So-Saint

Neo Member
Looking good, Ravidrath.

https://c1.iggcdn.com/indiegogo-media-prod-cld/image/upload/c_limit,w_620/v1478558965/ilu4mxue03dzwslgedhv.jpg

just delete highlighted part from the IGG link, like this:

https://c1.iggcdn.com/indiegogo-media-prod-cld/image/upload/v1478558965/ilu4mxue03dzwslgedhv.jpg

here you go

Ultimadrago

New update today, focusing on the forthcoming BackerKit surveys!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/...the-creators-of-skullgirls/x/2363858#/updates

We've also got early looks at the LE physical release, T-shirt, and giclee prints!

I literally Wow'd in my chair. That full-color manual with a tin case, the art print and shirts!

Will this physcial Collector's Edition only be available through Limited Run's site? Do any tiers/Backerkit upgrades from the IndieGoGo campaign qualify or will those all be standard copies?

I literally Wow'd in my chair. That full-color manual with a tin case, the art print and shirts!

Will this physcial Collector's Edition only be available through Limited Run's site? Do any tiers/Backerkit upgrades from the IndieGoGo campaign qualify or will those all be standard copies?

I believe this is the standard physical edition for backers.

Ravidrath

Nothing to do with LRG - this is the IGG physical release.

I just also shared it in the LRG thread because people seemed interested in it over there.

cwistofu

I just went to check my contributions, it looks like I've donated twice.

Once on Oct 7 2015 for the $60 tier, then again on Nov 24 for the $30 tier.

I vaguely remember going back and adding to my first contribution, but I don't remember exactly why I did it. A couple questions about Indiegogo to help me out:

- Is it possible to make two contributions for separate tiers on one account like my contribution history shows? Or am I only eligible for one of these tiers and the other contribution is me just giving LZ another $30?

- Is it possible to check which platforms I've opted in for my contributions? I don't see anything on the individual contributions and I'm not sure. Ideally I'd get the $60 PS4 physical and the PC digital.

Thanks for the help!

Cmagus

All the concept art and environments are looking great i'm always happy to see new stuff I'm a huge fan of your art team.

New update today, focusing on the forthcoming BackerKit surveys!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/...the-creators-of-skullgirls/x/2363858#/updates

We've also got early looks at the LE physical release, T-shirt, and giclee prints!

Wow those goods looks great and I'm really happy the T-shirt is tacky looking. What tier qualifies for that collectors edition?

taco543

Wow those goods looks great and I'm really happy the T-shirt is tacky looking. What tier qualifies for that collectors edition?

I believe at least the $60 tier...
$60 USD + Shipping
InDemand - Contributor
Backer Tier + Physical Game + Name in Credits // Get everything above, a backer-exclusive physical copy of the game on the platform of your choice, and your name in the credits!

Ravidrath

I just went to check my contributions, it looks like I've donated twice.

Once on Oct 7 2015 for the $60 tier, then again on Nov 24 for the $30 tier.

I vaguely remember going back and adding to my first contribution, but I don't remember exactly why I did it. A couple questions about Indiegogo to help me out:

- Is it possible to make two contributions for separate tiers on one account like my contribution history shows? Or am I only eligible for one of these tiers and the other contribution is me just giving LZ another $30?

- Is it possible to check which platforms I've opted in for my contributions? I don't see anything on the individual contributions and I'm not sure. Ideally I'd get the $60 PS4 physical and the PC digital.

Thanks for the help!

- Yes, you can keep both tiers.

- However, the physical tier does come with the DL code, too! So you can already mix and match platforms with just the $60 contribution.

So if you'd like to get a refund of the $30 contribution, you can. And then maybe down the line you can bump up to a higher tier when the BackerKit surveys go out.

If you want to cancel one, though, please e-mail indiegogo (at) labzerogames (dot) com immediately, though, so we can refund it before the BackerKit stuff goes out.

cwistofu

- However, the physical tier does come with the DL code, too! So you can already mix and match platforms with just the $60 contribution.

So if you'd like to get a refund of the $30 contribution, you can. And then maybe down the line you can bump up to a higher tier when the BackerKit surveys go out.

If you want to cancel one, though, please e-mail indiegogo (at) labzerogames (dot) com immediately, though, so we can refund it before the BackerKit stuff goes out.

Oh, VERY cool about the $60 tier. I think I will cancel the $30 and look into upgrading to a higher tier! Thanks!

Ultimadrago

I'm looking forward to seeing the options offered on the Backerkit. This may be my first time seeing one myself aside from something like Bloodstained's current setup.

kami_sama

What? That is (great) news to me!
I think I'll go PS4+PC if so.
How longe will the survey be available?

Edit: Also, is the limited edition the same as the normal physical edition? i haven't found any mention of it in the tiers.

Lime

How much extra has the campaign earned on top of its original funding? Has there been a noticeable amount of backers post-campaign?

cress2000

The BackerKit couldn't be coming at a more opportune time for me. I could only do $30 during the campaign but I am in a much better place financially now and will bump to the $250 tier.

How much extra has the campaign earned on top of its original funding? Has there been a noticeable amount of backers post-campaign?

Dug through the thread to get to the final totals:

5th December 2015 (end of the main campaign): $1,867,650 and 30,427 backers
17th November 2016: $1,966,790 and 32,013 backers.

So, while compared to the main campaign it's small potatoes, it's still $100k and two thousand additional backers over the course of the year.

Ultimadrago

I don't want LabZero to know quite how much I still want the Full VO for all Major Characters Stretchgoal.

Just a little, teensy, weensy ($85 thousand dollars) more!

I don't want LabZero to know quite how much I still want the Full VO for all Major Characters Stretchgoal.

I wouldn't be too surprised if it's reachable, considering it's nearly a year later and we're only just now talking about getting the BackerKit surveys. I reckon there's going to be a good amount of people upgrading. For example, I'm now in the position that I'm planning on upgrading up to the plush tier (on the condition that I also keep the Lab Zero t-shirt that you get for backing at the t-shirt tier during the main campaign).

Ravidrath

What? That is (great) news to me!
I think I'll go PS4+PC if so.
How longe will the survey be available?

Edit: Also, is the limited edition the same as the normal physical edition? i haven't found any mention of it in the tiers.

We're currently planning for the surveys to be open until the end of 2017. It might change, but right now that seems like the best time to lock things down so we can get all of the physical goods into production and make sure they're ready to ship in time.

And there is only one physical edition in the campaign, the Collector's Edition.

505 will be releasing Indivisible to retail, probably for $40. So the $60 tier is a CE for backers only.

So do we, of course. And the multiple endings, secret dungeon, etc.

That's why we pushed ahead on the packaging mock-up, T-shirt, etc. - give people a better sense of what they're getting. Mostly in hopes of getting people to upgrade to the physical release, which did better than the digital release in the Bloodstained campaign, but not in ours.

At some point we will have to have a cut-off for the stretch goals, though, just because we can't delay development for all of that. But we're still a way's away.

ike_

Very nice looking goods guys.

After this update the "Leilani on my voicemail" tier has become that much more alluring.

D-Man

This is probably a dumb question, but it's still possible to back the game, right? I wasn't financially stable back when the campaign was going on, but now I am and I would love to back the game for a physical copy.

Where do I go to do this (if I still can)? The original IndieGoGo page?

This is probably a dumb question, but it's still possible to back the game, right? I wasn't financially stable back when the campaign was going on, but now I am and I would love to back the game for a physical copy.

Where do I go to do this (if I still can)? The original IndieGoGo page?

Go to the indiegogo page and pick whatever tier you want. It's still open

Top Bottom