• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indivisible: Valkyrie Profile/Metroid, Indiegogo, PC/Mac/Linux/PS4/XB1 -- funded!

Ravidrath

What's the probability of the BackerKit surveys going out before the new year?

Very good.

I'm hoping to have them out next week.

The main issue is that our bonus shirt is really screwing up the whole tier / upgrade process. BackerKit doesn't really have a clean way of doing that.

Dio

Banned
New thread? That's newsworthy and I wouldn't have known about this if I hadn't decided to click on this thread on a whim.

TheOGB

Banned
Yeah, I could imagine it being torturous to have to hide the most obvious answer

Nice get though, really looking forward to what you fine folks can cook up together. :D

Ravi, you would singlehandidly save 2016 for me if you tell us Ryuko Matoi is the next crossover character in Indivisible

Seriously though, con-fucking-grants! Trigger is an amazing get

duckroll

Nice! I <3 Yoshinari. Btw, I don't want to sound like a douche (every douche says this before proceeding to be a douche) but why exactly is there an arrangement with Titmouse to storyboard the opening in the first place? If you're engaging a known studio like Trigger with an animator/director or quality like Yoshinari, why wouldn't you want him to storyboard what he is directing as well? Sorry for being a douche, I'm sure the Titmouse people are very cool! :(

Ravidrath

Nice! I <3 Yoshinari. Btw, I don't want to sound like a douche (every douche says this before proceeding to be a douche) but why exactly is there an arrangement with Titmouse to storyboard the opening in the first place? If you're engaging a known studio like Trigger with an animator/director or quality like Yoshinari, why wouldn't you want him to storyboard what he is directing as well? Sorry for being a douche, I'm sure the Titmouse people are very cool! :(

Titmouse and Trigger already have a working relationship.

Lab Zero, Yoshinari and Titmouse will all be contributing to the storyboards. But the there was a lot of concern on both sides that storyboarding and iterating with a team in Japan was going to be too difficult and time-consuming.

Titmouse is right down the street from us, so logistically it should be a lot smoother.

duckroll

Titmouse and Trigger already have a working relationship.

Lab Zero, Yoshinari and Titmouse will all be contributing to the storyboards. But the there was a lot of concern on both sides that storyboarding and iterating with a team in Japan was going to be too difficult and time-consuming.

Titmouse is right down the street from us, so logistically it should be a lot smoother.

Oh, in that case I guess I misunderstood the arrangement. Instead of Titmouse storyboarding stuff independently and Trigger animating off those, Titmouse is acting as a creative go between to help the pre-production process along rather than you guys having to deal with Trigger directly every step of the way?

Ravidrath

Oh, in that case I guess I misunderstood the arrangement. Instead of Titmouse storyboarding stuff independently and Trigger animating off those, Titmouse is acting as a creative go between to help the pre-production process along rather than you guys having to deal with Trigger directly every step of the way?

Pretty much.

All three parties will have creative input, but it's mostly for logistical reasons. We will obviously be involved, but we don't have people internally that we can devote to overseeing this 100% of the time. Because they need to be working on the actual game and stuff, too!

ZoronMaro

Somehow I kinda knew it was going to be Trigger, but I still got super pumped when I saw the logo.

And Yoshinari to boot? I can't wait.

J-Tier

I kinda knew it was going to be animated by Trigger. But didn't think that Yoshinari was gonna direct. Thought it was going to be a quick side job for them. The whole arrangement with all parties involved sounds awesome.

Can't wait to see the result.

Giolon

That's good stuff. KLK is my favorite thing ever. LWA is great too (for those who don't know, LWA is getting a full season show starting in January).

Soulstar

I also was thinking it was going to be Studio Trigger. This is such wonderful news especially knowing that Yoh Yoshinari will be directing. I love his work especially Little Witch Academia.

That's good stuff. KLK is my favorite thing ever. LWA is great too (for those who don't know, LWA is getting a full season show starting in January).

More good news that I wasn't even aware of.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
About the backer survey: what does the Lab Zero t-shirt look like? I saw the designs for the Indivisible t-shirt, but the survey asks for a Lab Zero t-shirt as well...

Can the T-Shirt only be added by switching tiers and not through the add-on shop in the Backer Kit survey?

I'd like to do my part to help get that VO stretch goal if I can...

Ravidrath

About the backer survey: what does the Lab Zero t-shirt look like? I saw the designs for the Indivisible t-shirt, but the survey asks for a Lab Zero t-shirt as well...

Wish I had art of this - I'll see if I can get it.

But it's a grey shirt (very, very comfortable) with the Lab Zero 0 on it, with the words [TEST SUBJECT] beneath them.

The Lab Zero staff shirts say [RESEARCH STAFF], BTW.

kami_sama

I hope we get the Full VA. It is soooo close. We need a second funding campaign.
I'll be able to donate more, I want at least one of the shirts, and maybe the Plushie. Roti is too damn cute.

kami_sama

Wait, in the video, she says the stretch goal is ~90k away, but it is now only 80k. Does it mean it has jumped 10k since it was recorded?

I really really really want this. How likely is it that more people will back? How do we increase the exposure of the campaign? I already pitched in a lot and can't extend any further.

Share the video wherever you can, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
I hope we can get some publications to post it.

Edit: And well, some of us will be able to pay more, so that's extra money.

Could someone link me up to this voice acting stretch goal? I am familiar with Kickstarter but I'm unsure how to navigate this website.

I see that they are at 124 percent of their initial goal but can't find the stretch goals. Maybe it's just my mobile browser

Crocodile

Wait, in the video, she says the stretch goal is ~90k away, but it is now only 80k. Does it mean it has jumped 10k since it was recorded?

Share the video wherever you can, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
I hope we can get some publications to post it.

Edit: And well, some of us will be able to pay more, so that's extra money.

This video was clearly recorded and put together a while ago :p

Could someone link me up to this voice acting stretch goal? I am familiar with Kickstarter but I'm unsure how to navigate this website.

I see that they are at 124 percent of their initial goal but can't find the stretch goals. Maybe it's just my mobile browser

Just scroll down the page and eventually you'll see it

Top Bottom