• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indivisible: Valkyrie Profile/Metroid, Indiegogo, PC/Mac/Linux/PS4/XB1 -- funded!

I was planning on upgrading to the $60 tier but my finger slipped and I hit the $100 one. It slipped several times more through the Paypal checkout.

Awesome surge late on this project. What a fascinating campaign this has been. There was so much working against this, especially early on, but kudos to Lab Zero for persevering and continuing to work to get this funded.

I still would love to see how the game's story will be told and what the hub world and world map look like, but I will likely go through the trouble of creating an indiegogo account and throw $30 at this now, knowing it will be made. I enjoyed the prototype but it left me wanting to know more about what connects these characters and world together more than anything else. But in the absence of knowing much about that, having Juan and Red in there certainly helps my decision.

Beats

It looks like the counter is updating live now. Did IGG recently change that?

edit: Hmm, maybe it's always been like that and just gets stuck occasionally.

It looks like the counter is updating live now. Did IGG recently change that?

edit: Hmm, maybe it's always been like that and just gets stuck occasionally.

I've seen it update live occasionally throughout the whole campaign, but it seems to work very inconsistently. Not sure what's going on with that.

WolvenOne

Yesterday around 1130AM my time, the campaign was at roughly 1255K. With an hour and a half til we hit that particular twenty four hour mark we're at 1364K.

So, yeah, over 100K in that particular 24 hour period, I approve of this.

Edit: 115K Raised since this time yesterday. :D

Awesome surge late on this project. What a fascinating campaign this has been. There was so much working against this, especially early on, but kudos to Lab Zero for persevering and continuing to work to get this funded.

I still would love to see how the game's story will be told and what the hub world and world map look like, but I will likely go through the trouble of creating an indiegogo account and throw $30 at this now, knowing it will be made. I enjoyed the prototype but it left me wanting to know more about what connects these characters and world together more than anything else. But in the absence of knowing much about that, having Juan and Red in there certainly helps my decision.

Well, the rough idea of how they'll present story moments was recently included in an update. Basically keeping the general 2D aesthetic, but with framed scenes and such.

to the team members here when should I contact the team in indiegogo again?

I contacted them right after I made a donation a while ago because I forgot to choose a reward. Should I do it again?

roknin

Go go go go!! :D

I still want to up my tier but dunno if I can do so financially now due to "life sucks" syndrome. I will do whatever little I can to help though via Twitter <3

Nikokuno

Wasn't able to post on Neogaf since June but I pledge like I did for Skullgirls since this game looks to good to not support. Hope my 250$ will help you making the game you trully want to show.

I also success to make one of my friend donate 30$ since he's a RPGvore.

Lab0 one of my fav video game maker o/ Genkidama style yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Azure J

Sorry if this is a really dumb question but for the right here and now, I'm not in an environment to ask/search around and get this done. How do I go about changing my pledge amount?

Sorry if this is a really dumb question but for the right here and now, I'm not in an environment to ask/search around and get this done. How do I go about changing my pledge amount?

If you have an account, go to your contributions. From there, your previous pledge will have the option to change it, though it actually charges you for a new one and refunds the first.

Hastati

Go to your profile --> contributions and there will be an upgrade button when you select your pledge. Just follow the instructions and you should be good.

I wouldn't advise doing this on your phone.

Samemind

Top right corner of the page, click your account name, which pops up a menu where you click My Contributions. This brings you to a new page showing your contributions to indiegogo campaigns. In line with your Indivisible contribution there's a list of links you can click, one of them is "Upgrade to Higher Priced Perk". Despite the name, I'm positive you're free to make any combination of giving more and choosing a different perk.

This all assumes you have an indiegogo account. If that's not the case, you may have to refund your current pledge and make a new one (with an account, probably would be better)

UCBooties

When logged into Indigogo click on your name and click "My Contributions." This will show you your supported campaigns and give you a link that says "Upgrade to a Higher Priced Perk." When you click this you will be asked to select a new perk and go through the payment process.

PLEASE NOTE: Your previous pledge will be refunded and the new pledge charged at the full amount. You may not get the refund right away (for me it seemed to be a few minutes delay for processing) so make sure you have the full amount in your account.

Azure J

Go to your profile --> contributions and there will be an upgrade button when you select your pledge. Just follow the instructions and you should be good.

I wouldn't advise doing this on your phone.

Top right corner of the page, click your account name, which pops up a menu where you click My Contributions. This brings you to a new page showing your contributions to indiegogo campaigns. In line with your Indivisible contribution there's a list of links you can click, one of them is "Upgrade to Higher Priced Perk". Despite the name, I'm positive you're free to make any combination of giving more and choosing a different perk.

This all assumes you have an indiegogo account. If that's not the case, you may have to refund your current pledge and make a new one (with an account, probably would be better)

When logged into Indigogo click on your name and click "My Contributions." This will show you your supported campaigns and give you a link that says "Upgrade to a Higher Priced Perk." When you click this you will be asked to select a new perk and go through the payment process.

PLEASE NOTE: Your previous pledge will be refunded and the new pledge charged at the full amount. You may not get the refund right away (for me it seemed to be a few minutes delay for processing) so make sure you have the full amount in your account.

Thanks guys, I'll try and save this all for later then. I've had to drop my contribution amount because yay real life issues, but I'm still on this ship. :p

Holy shit. I swear last time I looked it was still two hundred thousand off. I've been really pessimistic about this since it barely made its extension by the skin of its teeth. I'm so happy it's now all but guaranteed. Lab Zero deserves it. Their push to get so much positive exposure has been herculean and their work is outstanding. I can't wait to see how it turns out, but I guess I'll have to. Looking forward to it, regardless!

Is that available for everyone or certain tiers?

Yeah, everyone who gets the game.

I think I'll pass, personally, as I'd prefer to go blind into the final, polished version. I'm sure many people will be into it though, and it's a great way to get feedback along the way.

Ravidrath

I hate that I'm even having to ask this, but will there be a retail physical PC release?

That I'm not too sure about. Honestly most physical discussions revolved around console, since that's where most of the physical demand is.

My gut says that 505 might do that in Europe, but not the US?

to the team members here when should I contact the team in indiegogo again?

I contacted them right after I made a donation a while ago because I forgot to choose a reward. Should I do it again?

Please do.

WolvenOne

I don't want to get ahead of myself of course, but at this pace the campaign should hit 1400K sometime in the next, 3-4 hours. Seems to be generating anywhere from 5 to 10K per hour right now, it kinda varies.

Not that I'm starring at the numbers or anything! o.o

.....anyone have some Visine? @_@

The campaign is almost at 1.4 Million, and it's over 90% funded!

Keep this train at maximum velocity, captain!
3hziwLb.gif

That I'm not too sure about. Honestly most physical discussions revolved around console, since that's where most of the physical demand is.

My gut says that 505 might do that in Europe, but not the US?

Please do.

Cool thanks. Sent another contact info. Maybe I need to check what email is being used just in case haha.

Labadal

I swear to God that I asked what I am going to ask earlier in the thread, but I don't remember the answer. Are there plans for Early Access?

Also, thanks for responding to my question about stretch goals.

Lime

I swear to God that I asked what I am going to ask earlier in the thread, but I don't remember the answer. Are there plans for Early Access?

Also, thanks for responding to my question about stretch goals.

Previous page :)

We're going to do periodic prototype releases for backers that will let you try new levels, mechanics and Incarnations so we can get feedback on them.

So, yeah, it'll be two years... but you'll get to play more of the game between now and then and get to give feedback.

Ravidrath

According to Indiegogo's data, yesterday was the biggest day of the campaign with $110k.

Previous record was the first day of the campaign, at $85k.

Top Bottom