• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Indivisible: Valkyrie Profile/Metroid, Indiegogo, PC/Mac/Linux/PS4/XB1 -- funded!

Ravidrath

We're having a fight at the office if Earl's blazer makes him look too professional / not indie enough for this video shoot we're about to do, haha.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I'm honestly just sort of numb, at this point. To both the good and bad.

I was super depressed and pretty much stopped eating for the first two weeks of the campaign, and after that I just had to pull back for sanity's sake.
Hopefully once the campaign is over and hopefully successful you guys can relax and enjoy it!

Cellsai

We're having a fight at the office if Earl's blazer makes him look too professional / not indie enough for this video shoot we're about to do, haha.

Earl too classy for you peasants. First stretch goal is giving Earl a budget to pick out wardrobes for you all.

Decided to quit lurking and donated $60 for the contributor tier!

1.5 million will be a breeze from here going forward.
post-25179-you-can-do-it-gif-Waterboy-Img-JC2V.gif

I don't know why I didn't back this earlier, I love skullgirls and ADORE quality hand-drawn animation, which is so rare these days. Demo was as delightful as skullgirls visually, backed in an instant.

Skilletor

I'm so happy for you guys. The work you've put in has been nothing short of astounding. I am absolutely positive this will be one of my favorite RPGs ever, just based on the prototype. So very glad this is happening. I would have been extremely sad, personally and for the industry, if this had failed. This game needs to be made.

Ravidrath

I wish I had more specifics about what we're going to do to make the backer-exclusive physical version better, but all of that stuff is really hard to plan out in advance with pricing, manufacturing, etc.

But right now I'm aiming for a nicely decorated steelbook with a plastic slipcover with some characters on it. Maybe with... a manual!?

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I wish I had more specifics about what we're going to do to make the backer-exclusive physical version better, but all of that stuff is really hard to plan out in advance with pricing, manufacturing, etc.

But right now I'm aiming for a nicely decorated steelbook with a plastic slipcover with some characters on it. Maybe with... a manual!?
You had me at steelbook

Ralemont

not me

Oh shit a steelbook?

L95

Hahaha.

I literally thought a couple hours ago.

"what if the backer version actually had an instruction booklet?!?!???!!"

I am irrationally hype for a manual lol. The rest of that is cool too.

Gave $50 more to the cause. That brings up my total contributions to $400. That's all the coal I can put into the train's engine.

So, good luck folks! It looks like the campaign will make it before the dawn of the final day!

LegendX48

YES YES YES YES YES!!

Ravidrath

Given the choice between a manual or some kind of small artbook, which would people prefer?

Manual sounds kinda scary because it's a lot more design intensive because you have to try to communicate how to play the game, and people probably just mostly care about art?

Also could got full Japanese LE with some pencil boards or something like that.

Moonlight

Banned
Given the choice between a manual or some kind of small artbook, which would people prefer?

Manual sounds kinda scary because it's a lot more design intensive because you have to try to communicate how to play the game, and people probably just mostly care about art?

Also could got full Japanese LE with some pencil boards or something like that.
I love the idea of manuals in general, but honestly I'd be happy with any kind of book you guys could slip in there and I could peek through while waiting for the game to set up and whatnot. Manuals make for more interesting reading material, though!

Top Bottom