• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous demo sharing topic

artist

Banned
Summing up this thread:

There is no demo code sharing here, only account sharing. Demo was mistakenly put up on HK PSN store, some quick GAFers got it and sharing their HK accounts. Please be mindful & greatful of their generosity and if you get logged out, wait 5 minutes before trying to log back in again. Asking for code, PM, sharing your PSN ID etc. will not work, just PM one of the following GAFers

Now people who you can PM and get the login info:

1. idahoblue
2. Loudninja
3. II VerTigo II
4. thewesker
5. carpediemdp
6. Cruzader

irfan said:
Protip for making the process easy.

1. Create new user, login to the PS3
2. Go to PSN tab and select Account Management. Do not go directly to the PSN Store, it'll say you cannot use other's ID blah blah and log the other person out
3. Select the Existing Login and enter info & log in.
4. Go to the PSN Store
5. On the top right, there is a tab called View Downloads
7. Click on the inFamous Demo and start download
8. Log out, finish download and delete user

Scotch

Anyone willing to share the demo with me? Much obliged.

edit: thanks so much Loudninja. :D You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Cruzader

Banned
irfan said:
Summing up this thread:

There is no demo code sharing here, only account sharing. Demo was mistakenly put up on HK PSN store, some quick GAFers got it and sharing their HK accounts. Please be mindful & greatful of their generosity and if you get logged out, wait 5 minutes before trying to log back in again. Asking for code, PM, sharing your PSN ID etc. will not work, just PM one of the following GAFers

Now people who you can PM and get the login info:

1. idahoblue
2. Loudninja
3. II VerTigo II
4. thewesker
5. carpediemdp
you can add me to the list but im gonna be afk and on ps3. hit me up though.

Jeseus

DEMO Please, Please, Please ...

61328857.SadCat.jpg

Thank you very much Loudninja!

Happy%20Cat.jpeg

Kunan

I would love the demo, but I don't want to clog someone's PM inbox so i think I'll still try here =)

Thanks so much Ninja!

Downhome

Loudninja said:
Yeah but you have to ask that person if its ok.

Ah, so I'd have to give someone the user and pw of the guy that I got it from, instead of just giving someone else my own user and pw now that it's on my system?

I wouldn't do that without telling the other person, although they have since changed their pw so it wouldn't help anyway, lol.

Cruzader

Banned
Loudninja said:
I am getting really pissed off now, i had to change my password again because yet again some ass hijacked my account.
sucks man. keep a tab of who you share with to weed out the asses.

In case my info dont work guys, let me know.

Top Bottom