• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous demo sharing topic

Dead Man

irfan **Edited as suggested by Merino** said:
Finally got it, thanks to idahoblue. :) Also thanks to Loudninja, II VerTigo II, & thewesker for their generosity.

Protip for making the process easy.

1. Create new user
2. Go to PSN and select account management. Do not go directly to the PSN Store, it'll say you cannot use other's ID blah blah and log the other person out
3. Select the existing login and enter info.
4. Log in
5. Go to the PSN Store
6. On the top right, there is a tab called View Downloads
7. Click on the inFamous Demo and start download
8. Log out, delete user finish download

idahoblue said:
idahoblue said:
Alright, I'm back. PM me for the account details. I don't really know how it works on your end, but all I give you is the login details for my HK account and you go to the download history and grab it from there. Everyone who PM'd me already should just have received the details. I can't be arsed doing it one at a time, so you may get logged out if someone logs in after you. Just be patient, wait a few minutes, and try again to let the person grab it before they get logged off.

Edit: Once the download has started it doesn't matter if you get logged off, it will still finish and you can install it from any account.
Shurs said:
You have to make a brand new user on your PS3.
INDIGO_CYCLOPS said:
This happened to me last night - to remedy the solution I created a new PS3 account on my machine then went to playstation network --> sign up --> use an existing account. You could try that if you haven't gotten it to work yet.

This is all I know! If you need more help please check the thread!

Alright, lets go again. I will not be checking this thread, so PM me if you want the account details. If you already PM'd me I have just sent you the account details. If you fuck it up for everyone, may the fleas from a thousand camels infest your groin, and your arms be 2 inches too short to scratch!

SNIKT!

I'd really like to try this demo as well. Could one of you kind souls PM me the details? I promise to delete once I get the download going.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I already got the demo, but my friend is itching for the demo too, anyone mind sharing an account so he can get it? I promise he wont do something stupid like change a password.

Edit: thanks again man, someone needs to give this man a tag or something

I wasn't going to ask for one but the impressions really wanted me to ruin my experience by playing the demo before I buy the game.

I'll ask tomorrow if anybody still have any.

carlos

Another beggar here...just missed the hk store download :(

If anyone can spare a share, I'd greatly appreciate it and will quickly delete the account as soon as the download is started

Stahsky

A passionate embrace, a beautiful memory lingers.
As I mentioned on the other thread, I'd love to try this out. I've been eyeing it for a while now, but I don't want to risk any extra cash right now due to this month being a bit tight on money.

If anyone wants to share it up, that'd be really awesome.

Dead Man

Opus Angelorum said:
idahoblue
Healing the world, one demo share at a time
(Today, 06:46 AM)
Reply | Quote
Well that would be an improvement! :lol

Just PM'd a few more. If you want it, don't be shy, PM me.

I asked yesterday right before going to work so I just came home now and found out the bad news. Can I get some info on how to get the demo now prease!

Goldrusher

Wario64 said:
I already got the demo, but my friend is itching for the demo too, anyone mind sharing an account so he can get it?
Same here.

A pm with the current details would be appreciated.

edit: Cheers! :)

Top Bottom