• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Infamous Second Son releasing on Feb 7th, 2014? + Bundle

level44

They both make sense.

European goes from smallest number group to biggest.

North American is written out how you'd actually say it out loud - "February Seventh" instead of "the 7th of February"

Everyone else actually says the 7th of February so that makes no sense.

Didn't expect early Feb, but seems like a legit time for stuff like this to leak, as I suspect we'll be getting a release date at PS4Access.

Jonboy

Sucker Punch did tweet out that release date info would be coming soon.

EDIT: This tweet...

Sucker Punch ‏@SuckerPunchProd 12 Nov
Joining the Europe PS4 launch party is all. Apologies for the confusion. Actual launch date news coming soon!

Tourmeta

First time I've seen people react to the euro date system :p

I really hope this is true, that release date would be perfect for me.

smurphdogg

Neo Member
Remember, even if they announce a date...

original.jpg

Just hoping Infamous is the game that really pushes me to get a PS4.

Some Nobody

Everyone else actually says the 7th of February so that makes no sense.

Really? Sounds pretentious to my ears. Like, no offense meant at all because things are done differently in different countries. It's just the phrasing makes it sound overly proper and unnecessarily showy, which is why the only time we use it is for like, Independence Day.

Euro date format aside, Second Son in the early part of February has got me hyped.

VeeP

"4th of July"

"What's the date today?"

The 13 of November or November 13.

I'm gonna go with the second one. It sounds better.

As for 4th of July that's pretty much the exception, it's more of a nickname of the holiday. Even then, if you ask people on the 4th what day it is, they'll say July 4th not 4th of July ;).

Sweet Ivy

S¡mon;89696584 said:
As it should be: large (day), larger (month) largest (year).
Yep, or it may also make sense, the other way round like the Japanese: Year-Month-Day.

Anyway in Italian you say the 7th of February so :)

And SUCKER PUNCH: Give me and awesome SPECIAL EDITION!!!

Not sure what the excitement is over this bundle. It's the console plus the game, at what, a $10 discount? I'd be far more interested if it had something special about it, like a unique deco on the console or DS4 or whatever. Or maybe a larger hard drive. As it is, I can't see getting excited over a presumed $10 discount.

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
The argument over the correct date format is silly, but it's still infinitely less annoying than the console war bullshit that's dominating GAF right now.

Revven

Would be the perfect bundle for me to jump in with.

Presuming that by Spring next year there's some deals for it a few months after it's out. :p

Shirley Second Son isn't going to be rated 18 by PEGI; inFamous has never been that violent a franchise.

Unless the PS4 cusses at you or something.

antipod

Man, even 7/2/14 seems to be a bit backward. It's written 2014-02-07.

Sounds like a good date. Give me time to finish some games in my backlog.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Wonder if the bundle will be released world wide, and if it will be a deal vs just the price of buying separate.

Top Bottom