• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Damn, playing ranked matches and the match always freezes few seconds after beginning. Something going on with the server? My connection is definitely fine and fast.

The opposite, so if you are on left screen and she teleports you need to quickly hold right. Reverse it if you are on the right side of screen.

Try not to jump too, it'll pretty much always catch you out of mid-air.

I think it's a block back from the opposite direction of your placement- so if she comes from the right and you're facing left, you have to high block back to the left.

It ALWAYS switches sides so just block in the opposite direction.

Right cheers, that was a salt post I had to vent, nothing like knowing why you're losing and being like "HOOOW?!"

Marvel

could never
Right cheers, that was a salt post I had to vent, nothing like knowing why you're losing and being like "HOOOW?!"
Haha it's fine, all been there. Great place to ask questions, it'll help you out hugely now you know to block the other side when she does that. You can punish her HARD after

AdamMPSP

Hey guys, so how is everyone selling loot? I see how to do it, but it seems very clumsy. Like because I want to keep the loot that looks cool, and you can't preview the look of the loot from the inventory sell screen, I have to go to the equip screen, remember the names of the loot I want to sell, and then go to the inventory screen and do that.

Is there a way to mark the loot to sell on the equip screen, when I can actually see what the loot looks like?

Hey guys, so how is everyone selling loot? I see how to do it, but it seems very clumsy. Like because I want to keep the loot that looks cool, and you can't preview the look of the loot from the inventory sell screen, I have to go to the equip screen, remember the names of the loot I want to sell, and then go to the inventory screen and do that.

Is there a way to mark the loot to sell on the equip screen, when I can actually see what the loot looks like?

I just sell everything that isn't epic or something that is high level in its place personally.

Do Better

You can't sell equipped gear so equip the gear you don't want to sell on your non main load outs, even A. I. load outs will work. Then sell everything else, but be careful not to sell gear you're not leveled enough to wear.

Big Brett

Yo guild 4, we're killing it. Rank 86 and I'm always getting loot. Y'all rule.

giphy.gif

SenkiDala

Meh. NRS/WB really mucked things up with all the currencies in the game. The game is out and the ''It's P2W Boo! Hiss!'' thing is still happening.

Yeah... And always hated those kinds of videos. His work is basically to shit on other people's work. And 99% of times you feel that he didn't even play the game he's talking about.

f@luS

More than a member.
Playing switch while AI load out multiverse for you : so good

Any way to use ai load out in Vs multiplayer as well to level up fast ?

Marvel

could never
I got my ass beat by Cheetah yesterday, her special moves are nuts looking. So well animated, shame she's uggo. Love her voice tho

Probity

These random environmental effects are pretty annoying most of the time. The lightning floor (Dr. Polaris) is especially frustrating because it hits every couple of seconds and covers the entire stage.

Edit: Also I hate that the long range whip-based attacks from catwoman and wonder woman teleport you if you're right in front of them, it's still stupid after I mentioned it the first time a while back.

Edit 2: Are you kidding me? There's one here that makes you miss your hits? This is ridiculous. Literally impossible to chain together anything when every second button isn't counted. These are ridiculous. I thought they were cool at first but now most of them are just frustrating.

At first I was weirded out by the AI mode but now I think it's genius. Maybe in future fighting games we can further customise the AI with how we play. Like the AI only does combos that you yourself can pull off.

I like the idea of having a team that fights for me when I am not playing the game.

At first I was weirded out by the AI mode but now I think it's genius. Maybe in future fighting games we can further customise the AI with how we play. Like the AI only does combos that you yourself can pull off.

I like the idea of having a team that fights for me when I am not playing the game.

Smash Bros for 3DS/Wii U does this with Amiibos. Your AI fighter will learn what moves you use most, and prioritize those and such.

cr0w

Old Member
I still find it weird that looks Black Adam so normal, like he looks like a guy who owns a store in my neighbourhood

He looks just like a guy I used to work with at Circuit City in the TV section. I keep expecting his post-match taunt to be, "You buy warranty, yes?"

Mbrill82

Ok, everyone who applied to the latest Guild has been approved, but I'll be back on tonight to approve anyone else who wants to join.

We Need Your Help!

GAF House of Ls 7
ID: FJJZN

Also FYI, don't forget to go to our Guild menu and check out the Guild Multiverse mode. I didn't even notice this mode at first! It's a lot more challenging so I'm levelling up some of my characters in the regular Multiverse mode for awhile first.

void666

Banned
Something inside me is pushing me to buy this game. Even though i have a giant backlog and i suck at fighting games. It looks fun and it seems to have a lot of content.

UncleMeat

Yo guild 4, we're killing it. Rank 86 and I'm always getting loot. Y'all rule.

giphy.gif

Nice! Now that I know regular multiverse contributes to the guild (I think) I'm going to do it more often; So far I've found the guild multiverse stuff, because of obnoxious battle modifiers or difficult ai, kind of annoying.

Do Better

Nice! Now that I know regular multiverse contributes to the guild (I think) I'm going to do it more often; So far I've found the guild multiverse stuff, because of obnoxious battle modifiers or difficult ai, kind of annoying.

It does. Check the guild trophy page for what you can do to contribute towards getting guild loot boxes.

Hasney

I'm seriously trapped in Endless. I can't equip lower level Gear because my inventory is full. :(

That's nice, didn't even know there was an epic in that style.
EDIT: Forgot you can't do anything else unless you have a turbo controller.

I might try that with my all-epic 20's Batman tonight and see if he's still going when I wake up.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
EDIT: Forgot you can't do anything else unless you have a turbo controller.

I might try that with my all-epic 20's Batman tonight and see if he's still going when I wake up.

You don't want this life, my friend. I've made a huge mistake.

Lukemon

Just noticed I have a Green Arrow Epic (head) where the set bonus (two parts - just need the bow) gives a 50% chance to boost rarity of drops for other characters. As soon as I get that bow, Gear Bias gets turned off and he lives in the Multiverse forever.

Are there something like trials, to learn long combos?
I need to learn moves for juggling, but don't know where and how to start.
O found some mini character tutorials, but these are just to learn the special moves.
No super long combos.

Killer Instinct has something similar called Shadows mode. Your character basically aims to fight like an idealized version of how you fight. It's pretty cool and likely is a reason this exists in lighter form in Injustice 2?

Top Bottom