• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Dubz

I'm really loving Dr Fate. His zoning is amazing, but the teleport characters, especially Supergirl, are a real problem.

Looks like I need to pick up a secondary to deal with the teleport characters. I pretty much am owning the rest of the cast, unless I go up against a really good player.

Though there are repeated portraits and Supernan, Batman and a few others are missing. So seems it was a placeholder and/or them throwing ideas around; more than actual consideration.

Those are definitely placeholders, it's hard to argue against that, however, I disagree that these new characters were not actually under consideration. That Red Hood was announced as DLC and Static was intended to be part of the roster, suggests that the *new* characters used as placeholders have good odds of being DLC or were planned to be, if not part of the core roster. Constantine has his own Hero Card icon, has made an appearance in the Multiverse mode and was highly requested both for the first game and this one. This just adds further fuel to the fire.

aly

I'm okay with Nightwing's absence if only because it's possible we might see Agent 37 Grayson as a Premier Skin for Red Hood.

That would be amazing actually. Why do you think that's possible?

Playing Nightwing with a sword is pretty great though, to be fair.

Yeah, Damian's a shit, but... feelsgoodman...

I don't mind Damian being a shit, I just miss Dick :( . He would've had great character intros.

That would be amazing actually. Why do you think that's possible?

I don't mind Damian being a shit, I just miss Dick :( . He would've had great character intros.

Because there is already an Agent 37 shader available in game for Robin, so we know NRS is aware of that iteration of the character. Agent 37 also used two guns and Red Hood's fighting style likely makes more sense for the character than Robin's. Grayson isn't known for a sword. I'm not saying that it's definitely coming, but I think there's possibilities.

Edit: It'd also be great to have Dick, Jason and Damian playable in-game.

Ryce

Though there are repeated portraits and Supernan, Batman and a few others are missing. So seems it was a placeholder and/or them throwing ideas around; more than actual consideration.
I see Batman. It's definitely just a mockup, but the fact that original NRS concept art exists for these characters means that they were heavily considered at some early stage in development.

aly

Because there is already an Agent 37 shader available in game for Robin, so we know NRS is aware of that iteration of the character. Agent 37 also used two guns and Red Hood's fighting style likely makes more sense for the character than Robin's. Grayson isn't known for a sword. I'm not saying that it's definitely coming, but I think there's possibilities.

Edit: It'd also be great to have Dick, Jason and Damian playable in-game.

Oh crap, you're right I totally forgot about the shader. That would be awesome. Lol Poor Tim though, he'd be our one missing Robin.

ZeroX03

Banned
Oh heard this cool one yesterday:

Scarecrow:
Let's make a canary cry.
Black Canary: That's exactly what you don't want.

Friend lost 18 levels on Atrocitus and I told him to reboot, he said it did shit but magically came back when he went in to character customization.

Yeah it's a server thing and it seems they're getting hammered right now. Probably no point trying to force it until things have stabilized.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Question: I'm soon going to be taking my Xbone offline because I decided to replace my internet with unlimited data cellphone w/ hotspot. It's fine for me in every way except game downloads since after 10GB hotspot it will throttle. So, say I wanted to get the Ultimate Edition, if I got it digital would it need to verify online every time to play it? If so, would the disc version be fine?

Xeteh

Oh heard this cool one yesterday:

Scarecrow:
Let's make a canary cry.
Black Canary: That's exactly what you don't want.

Yeah it's a server thing and it seems they're getting hammered right now. Probably no point trying to force it until things have stabilized.

I fucking love Canary's intros/clashes. For whatever reason her generic "Shove it." line in clashes fits really well.

GL: Green Lantern's got this!
Canary: Shove it.

Hopefully you don't have to wait too long for it to fix itself.

Frogstep

Triggerd an anomaly while I was doing a multiverse as Batman. Got a Mr. Freeze secret fight which was pretty cool since I got to see the skin in action.

CodeNfX

Just lost two days of progress and restarting isn't fixing it this time. Uh oh

I've had the same issue couple days ago. What fixed it for me was going into multiverse and start any mission then immediately quit the match to main menu. Give that a try.

ZeroX03

Banned
Oh yeah I forgot to mention last night, I don't have the build on me but I sort of accidentally did it, if you get epics with high strength (3000ish) and that ability that increases damage to superpowered enemies, you can steamroll bosses. It's like you're doing normal damage to them at that point.

Spinky

Characters like Darkseid and Deadshot make me want to die.

I've faced one Darkseid and it was a miserable experience.

Ending was hilarious, though. I forgot Robin's birdarang tracks the opponent, just threw one out and he tried to teleport above me, it still hit him and he lost.

The Finest Brew

Neo Member
Question, what pads do you guys use for this game? I've been primarily a stick player in almost all FGs I play, but I wanna try making the switch for NRS stuff. So far I've been using a dualshock 4 which WORKS, but doesn't feel like it's ideal unfortunately.

stn

Eventhubs is the worst tier list around. Keep in mind that people go on there and rate matchups based on how they perform, not based on how the matchups actually are. I still laugh at Kazuya in SFxT being ranked right in the middle of of 50 characters, whereas he's been consensus top 5 for the last 4 years.

Jetman

I've faced one Darkseid and it was a miserable experience.

Ending was hilarious, though. I forgot Robin's birdarang tracks the opponent, just threw one out and he tried to teleport above me, it still hit him and he lost.

Yeah, I actually beat a string of Darkseids in ranked with Green Arrow of all people.
Doing alright till I got to a Deadshot zoner. Tried to match distance and damage with Arrows Electric arrow - no dice. Tried to close range with Arrows Slide - nada. Maybe if I'd have been more patient with arrow shots and slides...I don't know. Not a good match up, haha. And the dude wasn't THAT skilled. Whenever I closed ground with him, I made him pay for it.

Magwik

Banned
Yeah, I actually beat a string of Darkseids in ranked with Green Arrow of all people.
Doing alright till I got to a Deadshot zoner. Tried to match distance and damage with Arrows Electric arrow - no dice. Tried to close range with Arrows Slide - nada. Maybe if I'd have been more patient with arrow shots and slides...I don't know. Not a good match up, haha. And the dude wasn't THAT skilled. Whenever I closed ground with him, I made him pay for it.
Meter burn roll exists for this reason

Khezu

Green Arrow seems a lot more fun this time around.
Probably a lot better too.

Need a Arsenal skin though to go along with Starfire and Red Hood.

arimanius

Messed around with Bane today. He's fun but had a hard time getting his combos and moves off. When I do I love his body slams. The ring toss move always brings a smile to my face.

Voror

I suppose it's not a good sign I can't get past the the tutorial. Just can't seem to get this Bounce Cancel Combo to trigger.

sinkfla87

Yea that list is 100% complete garbage, holy shit.

I was just about to post that you are proof that Cheetah is not dead last in tiers haha. Your Cheetah play makes her top tier IMO. Deadshot will drop asap once people learn to block low, overhead string.

I finally bought the game but it wont freaking download and install!!!!

I've tried every kind of reset but it still doesnt work on my xbox!

someone pls help.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I finally bought the game but it wont freaking download and install!!!!

I've tried every kind of reset but it still doesnt work on my xbox!

someone pls help.
No games are installing for me. I think the servers are borked.

If they can get their shit together so I can download it before I move this weekend, I'll get it.

Voror

Looks like the current guild is full. They again later I suppose. It's interesting watching the AI control. I'm curious what adjusting the settings will change in how they do things.

Reszo

My Blue Beetle

wh5jjc4.png

Top Bottom