• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

I don't remember the first line but GA had a very funny one with Robin.

GA: So, you think you're ready for this?

Robin: I'd mastered archery by the time I was 7.

GA: That must have been one really small bow.

If you want something done right then you have to do it yourself, nuts to the AI.

So eventually I beat that souped up Wonder Woman myself but holy jones that was aggravating, she basically spams lasso grab for days with that most obvious of input reads, trying to close the gap as cheetah was a nightmare.

Cool lvl 20 gear...now to actually reach lvl 20

Staf

Oh man, just learned that you can let the ai do the fighting in the multiverse. The AI is so much better than me lol. Right now my lvl 8 BC is kicking a lvl 20 Doctor fate's ass.

Frogstep

Boy, I'm having a difficult time getting epics for Scarecrow. I haven't gotten a single epic item for him and he's my only 20 right now, as well as my main.

They keep giving me epics for so many others that I have no interest in. D:

Boy, I'm having a difficult time getting epics for Scarecrow. I haven't gotten a single epic item for him and he's my only 20 right now, as well as my main.

I think most of us are encountering the same problem. The RNG in this game is too much IMO.

BTW, I'm not familiar with NRS's history with balance patches, do they generally nerf things to the ground?

J-Tier

I'm having the same problem with Swamp Thing. I have gotten every epic possible on the Joker, a character I haven't even touched, yet Swamp Thing is my most played and he's getting nothing.

GeeTeeCee

hows the game for people who suck at fighters?

I'm absolutely awful at fighting games, and I'm still loving the amount of content and DC fanservice - even if every so often the opponent AI suddenly decides to painfully remind me just how bad at the game I am.

Frogstep

I'm having the same problem with Swamp Thing. I have gotten every epic possible on the Joker, a character I haven't even touched, yet Swamp Thing is my most played and he's getting nothing.

I guess maybe we should stop playing our favorite and most used characters and try our least favorite? :p

I know a lot of people don't really care about trophies but locking a trophy behind Catwoman's extra ability is straight wack :( I may never get it, and it's bronze...

fernoca

I know a lot of people don't really care about trophies but locking a trophy behind Catwoman's extra ability is straight wack :( I may never get it, and it's bronze...
Yeah. Cat Call is a "loot box ability". Is the only trophy of those I'm missing.

Currently opening over 300 loot boxes. Let see if it's in there. XD

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member
Finished up my first run through story mode. That was really good! Need to go back through chapters and play as the different characters where applicable and make the other choice at the end, but will wait a bit on that and check out some of the other content first.

Holy shit my game just crashed and the save file got corrupted and needed to be deleted to start the game.

Thought lost progress of hours of grinding but luckily my online save from yesterday updated with connecting to the servers.

Always backup your save guys. Got a heart attack for a moment.

There are still too many bugs and problems with the game to feel 100% safe.

tim1138

What's the versus trick to quickly level up a character? I know it's something to do with 300 second rounds and one round to win, but what else?

Spinky

Holy shit my game just crashed and the save file got corrupted and needed to be deleted to start the game.

Thought lost progress of hours of grinding but luckily my online save from yesterday updated with connecting to the servers.

Always backup your save guys. Got a heart attack for a moment.

There are still too many bugs and problems with the game to feel 100% safe.

True.

I think the aforementioned credits bug I've been stuck with has reset my time played.

Which pisses me off greatly.
Damn I love extra abilities.
Vix--sorry, "Cheetah"'s extra BF2 ability feels so ridiculously good to use. I don't know (or care) if it would make her broken or whatever but I wish it was part of her base moveset.

Lettuce

Have they said if they will add more win animations?, bit of a let down they one have 1 per character and becomes repetitive fairly quickly

Also why is Wonder Women suck a bitch in the story mode

Does any one know if the swamp thing multiverse event gives any special gear? Any exclusive gear? Has any character specific multiverse given exclusive gear yet?

Garlador

This is still my GOAT Batsuit

89-batman.jpg

I don't give a damn if he can't turn his head, he looks awesome

Translates to games very well too, as Arkham Knight showed.

Would definitely play almost exclusively with this skin.

Top Bottom