• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Chamber

love on your sleeve
OMG just saw that Movie gear has been confirmed :O fuck yes. Hopefully we get GOAT Move Batsuit from BvS.(ps new one looks turd).

I don't get why they have the Man of Steel suit in Injustice mobile but not the console version.
why.png

patchday

Finally finished that Cheetah multiverse. I just leveled her up to 20 in endless mode while watching TV then let her go complete the multiverse on her own.

Looking forward to using her in online pvp

Man the default cheetah (non-vixen) skin is starting to grow on me. just looking for a new head bracelet for her.

Wish transmoging wasnt locked behind source crystals. I could see myself running out that resource real fast once I start using it

Is... is that Diablo style gear in a fighting game?

Do any other fighting games do this?

This is pretty fantastic...

super late reply, but yes Dragonball Xenoverse has a loot system. I only played the first ver though but it wasnt nearly as polished as this one (the RNG was much worse then here, much, much worse I felt like I was in a Korean MMO grinder). Maybe xenoverse 2 is a little better. But it wasnt Diablo style like this

Just tried and yep.
-Change the settings to 1 round, not sure if 300 seconds too.
-Go to Multiplayer, Versus.
-You'll need an additional controller.
-To make things faster, add gear that gives bonus XP.
-Finish the fight, rematch. Repeat.

Tried with my Level 13 Batman and made it to Level 20 relatively fast (though I also decided to do the
send every villain though the Arkham Asylum transition
trophy.

You'll earn bonus XP for the perfect victory, among other misc. things like level transitions. I was averaging 650XP per victory.

I still havent done this.

A good Cheetah player can make her look like the most broken shit in the world.

huh havent ran into one yet in online play

Spuck-uk

Banned
Finally finished that Cheetah multiverse. I just leveled her up to 20 in endless mode while watching TV then let her go complete the multiverse on her own.

Looking forward to using her in online pvp

Man the default cheetah (non-vixen) skin is starting to grow on me. just looking for a new head bracelet for her.

huh havent ran into one yet in online play

People have worked out some really, really naughty Cheetah tech in the last few days. She has corner stuff verging on unblockable that loops back onto itself ala Batgirl in IJ1

Mbrill82

Only 2 spots left in the current PS4 Guild soI'm gonna post this one last time

ID: FJJZN
GAFs House of Ls 7

I'll make another post to announce once the last spots have been filled (first come first served) so that someone can start the 8th Guild. With how fast Guild 7 has filled up I think there is definitely enough interest for another Guild

Gurrry

Ive been having a lot of success with Robin now. I wanted to main him from the beginning but didnt really like him at first. I still prefer Batmans projectile, but Robins reach is so deadly.

I still struggle against people who zone constantly though. Its so tough to get around it.

Drewfonse

GAFs House of Ls 7

I'll make another post to announce once the last spots have been filled (first come first served) so that someone can start the 8th Guild. With how fast Guild 7 has filled up I think there is definitely enough interest for another Guild

I'm heading home from vacation today, and will finally get a chance to play this tomorrow. Can I join this guild now, or do I need to wait until I'm actually playing the game?

Thanks.

Ferny

GAFs House of Ls 7

Just wondering if you were able to get me yesterday? I didn't get to check this morning.

D

Deleted member 752119

Unconfirmed Member

GAFs House of Ls 7

Just sent a request to join.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Green Arrow: DEATHstroke. DEADshot. Which is it?

Deadshot: The name's DEADSHOT.

Green Arrow: You really need to hire a publicist.

I gotta say, Green Arrow was a joy in Story Mode. Very likeable performance.

This is still my GOAT Batsuit

89-batman.jpg

I don't give a damn if he can't turn his head, he looks awesome

It's one of my favourites too. Tends to be my go to suit in Arkham Knight.

Ellite25

Pick a character in practice mode.

Pull up their move list from the menu, you can press triangle (y? on xb1) on a move and save it to your screen while your playing. In a single player match as well. You can do this to several moves at a time. Practice these or at least try to memorize a couple.

More often than not the third part of a combo/the end will have a small window to cancel into a special move. Try to figure out which combos cancel into a special. Remember that you need to input the special before the move before it finishes, not as it finishes in Netherrealm games.

Try to practice different set ups this way and learn a basic string. Once you got the idea its pretty universal.

Try the tutorial once again, all the mechanics there are really useful. Things like cancelling into a knock away or pop up. how to use meter and what not.

Set an AI match and watch what they are doing. You can get some good ideas from a few of the things they do. The AI tends to use a lot of good moves for their characters and the worse moves less. It can give you an idea of how things link for a character or what good uses of gameplans could be.
This is awesome advice. Didn't even know you could do that in practice mode. Thank you so much!

Carm

So, been leveling by characters in versus. Just now my profile leveled up, currently 63, it did not give any source crystals. I had thought it had given them after all previous profile level ups, maybe it stops at 60?

So, been leveling by characters in versus. Just now my profile leveled up, currently 63, it did not give any source crystals. I had thought it had given them after all previous profile level ups, maybe it stops at 60?

Yeah it looks like it stops with 60.

Gotta buy them crystals.

It would be really interesting to see what would happen to this game if they removed all chip damage.

Zoning would become considerably less effective.

I feel like the chip could be reduced just a tad on a move by move basis but overall it's pretty decent.

Seeing 3 of the DLC characters are MK makes me very happy I didn't pull the trigger on the ultimate version. Pass.

Three? We only know of Sub-Zero.

And didn't Ed Boon say that there's another guest character? That could be from any universe not just MK.

Nero18

Zoning would become considerably less effective.

I feel like the chip could be reduced just a tad on a move by move basis but overall it's pretty decent.

I would love to see it get drastically reduced or maybe even completely removed. The emphasis on zoning is my least favourite part about this game.

eagledare

Can I just say fuck that Auqaman boss in the Guild tier 1 event with advanced difficulty? Goddamn, just spamming the shit out of that back+3 with outrageously fast startup animation and then juggling me for five hits, rinse and repeat ad nauseam. He beat my ass so many times I didn't even get a bronze box for completing that one :(

delSai

So unless there are ways to get Source Crystals we dont know about yet, you should be able to buy 2 Premier Skins without spending real money, if you dont spend them on other stuff obviously.

So unless there are ways to get Source Crystals we dont know about yet, you should be able to buy 2 Premier Skins without spending real money, if you dont spend them on other stuff obviously.

Pretty much, yes. Though it's possible they might have Multiverse modes or add stuff to the game that can give Source Crystals. Probably not a lot though.

Paying is definitely gonna be the easiest way to get them after you reach the level cap.

Top Bottom