• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

What the fuck ??

Earlier this morning, i've played with Cheetah until the level 15 (I did something like 6-15).

Just came back, and my Cheetah is now level 4 ?

Fix this shit NRS ???

What the fuck ??

Earlier this morning, i've played with Cheetah until the level 15 (I did something like 6-15).

Fix this shit NRS ???

Restart the game (I'd suggest restarting the console) and then boot up the game again. Then go to a Multiverse mode.

Then back out and check it again.

Mbrill82

GAFs House of Ls 7 (PS4) is FULL

Thanks to everyone who has joined, I'm having a ton of fun with this game. If anyone has sent an application that hasn't been approved I apologize, Guild membership reached it's max (50) before your application came in.

Anyone looking to join a Guild still should create GAFs House of Ls 8 then post about it in this thread so others can join. It's very easy to create a Guild and doesn't really require any extra "work" on the part of the creator.

Grimsen

Can premium costumes even show up in mother boxes? I'm just thinking of keeping my source crystals for the next batch of costumes.

CryptiK

Wait, you dont get Source Crystals through the multiverse? I swear I have gotten some, and even more from deleting epic gear.

Can premium costumes even show up in mother boxes? I'm just thinking of keeping my source crystals for the next batch of costumes.
Nope, Premium Skins are only unlocked via Source Crystals or by paying for a pack that includes them.

Wait, you dont get Source Crystals through the multiverse? I swear I have gotten some, and even more from deleting epic gear.
Yeah I definitely have gotten some Source Crystals besides the level up and story mode. But I can't remember where.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
I have gotten 500 source crystals for selling a certain amount of epic gear. Not sure how many pieces are required to trigger the bonus.

Yup, I've managed to unlock 2 premium skins so far from earned Source Crystals. A bit of a bummer if you can't really get to that 3rd premium skin without paying more money, considering how soon it is to me already spending so much buying the Ultimate Edition. That said, I'm patient...and would guess that there will be rarer source crystal events in the Multiverse at some point? Either as boss battles or rewards for completing all of the objectives in a multiverse?

Spinky

What the fuck ??

Fix this shit NRS ???
Meanwhile, my game glitched out and put my credits at 18 trillion or something, but the game thinks I have zero, so I can't receive or buy anything.

Good shit.

So I have around a million credits and want to try that bronze motherbox method but don't know if I can stomach the amount of time it will take to buy and open all of them.

Do we expect new gear pieces for existing characters when the DLC comes out?

So I have around a million credits and want to try that bronze motherbox method but don't know if I can stomach the amount of time it will take to buy and open all of them.

The announcement of the Wonder Woman gear themed after the movie pretty much confirms that new gear is going to be added for the existing characters periodically.

They're also going be doing events but I don't know how deep they're going to and how much content they'll add during them.

Xeteh

I spent like two hours opening bronze boxes last night. While you don't make all of your credits back the sheer number of items you get means you can spend like 300k and get like 150k back from vendoring all the greys/blues.

I spent like two hours opening bronze boxes last night. While you don't make all of your credits back the sheer number of items you get means you can spend like 300k and get like 150k back from vendoring all the greys/blues.

What was your over all epic gear return on those boxes?

Staf

Am i the only one ignoring bronze loot boxes? I get so damn many of them and the opening animation is so damn slow.

What gear announcements? 0.0
j96j22js2jzy.png

new Wonder Woman movie gear shown today on Injustice celebrity stream
https://www.twitch.tv/steveaoki

Xeteh

What was your over all epic gear return on those boxes?

Its pretty decent. You end up getting dry streaks of none for a bit but it feels like its a solid enough return considering the cost. You get ton of shaders and abilities. I have some 15 shaders on Green Lantern now and I don't even play him.

Its pretty decent. You end up getting dry streaks of none for a bit but it feels like its a solid enough return considering the cost. You get ton of shaders and abilities. I have some 15 shaders on Green Lantern now and I don't even play him.

I just hope I don't get any more superman epics as the game thinks I need more of them.

Xeteh

I just hope I don't get any more superman epics as the game thinks I need more of them.

I just suggest watching something while you do it, its monotonous but I found it enjoyable seeing all the shit I got. Ended up getting some new pieces for a few heroes I do play so it felt like it was worthwhile.

OSHAN

Premier skins cost 3 dollars, nothing to have heart palps over.

I imagine they will add other ways to get crystals over time.

It feels like more than 3 dollars when you paid 100 dollars already. And giving 11k crystals is some shit. Can't be 12, huh?

Dammit AI Cheetah, you gotta beat this souped up Wonder Woman!
No don't blow your super running at nothing!
No don't blow your clash health regen on one bar!

Maybe lvl 15 just ain't strong enough.

Rework your AI. Makes a big difference.

I've got her mostly focused on rushdown and bugger all on zoning, I like to think that's on the right track.

Well she's grinding levels in the background right now and boy I'm getting tired of hearing about THE HUNT and THE GODDESS.
Easily one of my favourites to play as but boy her actual character is a bit ho-hum.

Zutrax

Damn, I slacked on joining the GAF guilds while they had spots, ah well. Hope another one is made that I can jump in.

Just beat the story, now to focus on my actual technique and play. I haven't even touched multiverse yet or know what guilds are all about.

Also being an Aquaman main is suffering, I feel like I've gotten damn near zero equipment for him, and what I do get barely changes anything. Anyone know if his scale armor is a piece of equipment I can get for him? I would love that plus his bright orange and green classic color shader.

Emouse

GA: there's a joke about fighting circus freaks
Joker: do tell green arrow
GA: always go for the juggler

and then arrow proceeds to laugh stupidly at his own joke, perfect

Xeteh

GA: there's a joke about fighting circus freaks
Joker: do tell green arrow
GA: always go for the juggler

and then arrow proceeds to laugh stupidly at his own joke, perfect

GA has someone really good ones. One with Harley is like:

GA: The Arrow Cave is not stupid, you know.
Harley: Bats have caves, arrows have quivers.
GA: That... actually makes sense.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
It seems like the more points in the counter slider of the bots the more likely they are to try psychic supers.

Depends on the character I think. My Superman bot is running with 30 combos/30 counters and I haven't even seen him attempt his super.

Top Bottom