• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

I've been loving the game so far but I've been having an issue with the hdr mode. It seems like whenever I play a game in hdr now the picture looks washed out, almost like there is a grey film over the image. Does anybody know how to fix this? I'm using a Sony tv

Garlador

There's no way they'd make a DC game period without Joker.

Well, once upon a time...

Justice-League-Task-Force-World-0.jpg

Also, seeing that old Justice League: Task Force fighting game makes me realize just how far we've come...

Played for a bit before going to work and I'm loving Black Canary so far. Great variety of kicks and can always pull out the canary cry to keep the other guy off balance.

ajanke

For some reason it wouldn't recognize my ps4 pro hdmi cable last night. It wouldn't run the game in HDR. Was telling me I wasn't using the right cable which I know is wrong.

Chairhome

So, am I good if I just read a wiki on the comic? Or should I read some of the actual comics before playing story mode? I take it they make the story accessible enough for non readers, but my library has all of the trades available digitally.

Played a little bit of the story last night. Went through chapter 3. It seems pretty great so far. Black Canary kicks ass.

Anyone else think the story fights are a little bit harder than NRS's other story modes? They're getting some decent combos on me. I like it.

The game feels great to play. Loving it so far.

delSai

Since the Guilds might be full by the time we Euros get the game we might have to make another one, LordOfLore suggested "GAF's Hall of L's" as an alternative name, i like that one so unless anyone else has a different idea i'd say we should go with that?

Since the Guilds might be full by the time we Euros get the game we might have to make another one, LordOfLore suggested "GAF's Hall of L's" as an alternative name, i like that one so unless anyone else has a different idea i'd say we should go with that?
Sounds perfect to me!

patchday

hey guys if someone has me in a combo chain is there a button I can press to get out of it?

still playing through SP campaign but planning to dive into MP a bit later

hey guys if someone has me in a combo chain is there a button I can press to get out of it?

If you're blocking it, you can do a Block Escape (colloquially known as a pushblock)

Haven't gotten my hands on the game so I'm not sure, but I think it's done by holding forward and pressing stance change while blocking. EDIT: Done by pressing R2 as pointe dout by jankaveli.

You can also do a clash which is only available in the second round after taking a set amount of damage. You can do a clash while actually taking damage from a combo.

ajanke

Press R2 to block escape or whatever it's called. I think it uses one section of your special bar.

Marvel

could never
Hey, you're based in the UK right?

We should try to get some matches in in the future. Probably wouldn't be that much fun in SFV because of the rollback, but it might be worth trying in IJ2!
Yup I am!

I would love that my friend.

PSN: Assassio

Injustice rookie but beyond hyped to learn.

Yup I am!

I would love that my friend.

PSN: Assassio

Injustice rookie but beyond hyped to learn.
I'll add you tomorrow. If you see a friend request from someone with a F.A.N.G avatar, you'll know it's me :D

And I'm a rookie in NRS games too. Mainly played IJ1 in single player modes, rarely against other people. Similar situation with MKX. This'll be the first time I actually put time into getting gud at a NRS game.

patchday

with Injustice 1 all I did was the offline SP content. Got into multiplayer a bit with MKX.

This one will make sure to do a bit of both

wamberz1

Swamp Thing... holy shit this character...

Full screen grapples

grapples have direction change

low quick fireball

insanely long normals

Funny Valentine clone swapping shit

Grapple that can heal you and then do damage... or just heal you some more

I'm in love

Having the full story mode for free in the mobile game makes it really easy to wait for a sale or complete edition on this one.

Seems like a mistake but then they're selling a superman skin and gear pack for $45 on the mobile version so what do I know?

Full screen grapples

low quick fireball

insanely long normals

I'm in love
Really gotta give NRS credit, every character just looks so damn strong and powerful in their own right. Can't WAIT to try out Scarecrow and Poison Ivy.

kaskade

ACG's review kind of sold me on the game. I'm not much of a fighting game guy but there seems to be a good amount of stuff that keeps you going besides just the fighting with all the gear and the multiverse stuff.

Having the full story mode for free in the mobile game makes it really easy to wait for a sale or complete edition on this one.

Seems like a mistake but then they're selling a superman skin and gear pack for $45 on the mobile version so what do I know?

You can play the whole story on the mobile version?

Marvel

could never
I'll add you tomorrow. If you see a friend request from someone with a F.A.N.G avatar, you'll know it's me :D

And I'm a rookie in NRS games too. Mainly played IJ1 in single player modes, rarely against other people. Similar situation with MKX. This'll be the first time I actually put time into getting gud at a NRS game.
Very good!

I am an MKX player and SFV as you know, I didn't play Injustice until like last year and that was only the story (which I loved) and about 30 games online. I too am very much looking forward to learning. I have no doubt you'll be really good at IJ2 bro xD

Marvel

could never

Full screen grapples

low quick fireball

insanely long normals

I'm in love
Jesus this sounds terrifying! Lol

I wasn't really planning on picking this up, but I'm thinking about heading to Best Buy in a bit because all of these reviews and impressions make the game seem like it's really worth picking up.

Top Bottom