• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

TheGrizz

Is this game good for someone who isn't necesarilly crazy about fighting games (namely learning combos and juggles and all that), but someone who loves exp bars, loot, and loot boxes?

I've never been a huge fighting game fan, but the game looks rediculously good and I've seen some progression elements and gear from the reviews/previews.

Thanks in advance!

Marvel

could never
Is this game good for someone who isn't necesarilly crazy about fighting games (namely learning combos and juggles and all that), but someone who loves exp bars, loot, and loot boxes?

I've never been a huge fighting game fan, but the game looks rediculously good and I've seen some progression elements and gear from the reviews/previews.

Thanks in advance!
Yes absolutely.

Thanks in advance!
For sure. The game has a ton of stuff to do in single player, and allows you to do flashy stuff without getting too deep into the systems or combos.

ajanke

For sure. The game has a ton of stuff to do in single player, and allows you to do flashy stuff without getting too deep into the systems or combos.

Agreed. I've played most fighting games but never bothered to get really good or into them. Always got bored rather quickly. But this one has a lot of stuff to keep you here. Multiverse, loot, and gear alone are enough for me. I was playing multiverse last night with the flash some and was having a fucking blast.

TheGrizz

Yup. It has all the characters and all the gear from the console game too. Its a super basic "tap the screen to win until you start losing until you give us some money or grind for hours" game but it looks nice.

Is there some sort of sync between mobile/console versions, in that, if I progress on one can I sync so it carries over to the other platform, so I don't need to double up my story mode efforts?

Is there some sort of sync between mobile/console versions, in that, if I progress on one can I sync so it carries over to the other platform, so I don't need to double up my story mode efforts?

Nope, there are bonuses for linking them but no save progress or anything

TheGrizz

Yes absolutely.

Agreed. I've played most fighting games but never bothered to get really good or into them. Always got bored rather quickly. But this one has a lot of stuff to keep you here. Multiverse, loot, and gear alone are enough for me. I was playing multiverse last night with the flash some and was having a fucking blast.

SOLD! I'll pick up my copy later at Best Buy then. See you online :)

Our PS4 Guild just hit Level 3 and we unlocked additional icons. Of note, are the icons representing Premier skin characters and characters from the first Injustice.

C_881XzVwAI9i7Y.jpg:large

ajanke

Our PS4 Guild just hit Level 3 and we unlocked additional icons. Of note, are the icons representing Premier skin characters and characters from the first Injustice.

YAS. Can't wait to get home and play some more! haha. I'm down for some guild battles or whatever you guys were doing last night too.

Thanks in advance!

Might be better off playing around with the mobile version instead of paying $60.

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
My Darkseid code just came from Amazon. It is such a sneaky thing to do with a character like that. I would have hated to miss out on getting him.

YAS. Can't wait to get home and play some more! haha. I'm down for some guild battles or whatever you guys were doing last night too.

I've been trying to earn as many Guild Points as I can to level our Guild up.

You should challenge the Guild Boss. Man, that was insanely fun, but absolutely brutal. Prepare to be rekt.

If a second PS4 guild needs to be made I suggest "I can't believe it's not the Justice League" as a name. If it fits.

Spinky

I am so unbelievably frustrated not being able to play this thing.

I go nuts for pretty much every NRS release and this is the first time I haven't been there on release at the same time as everyone else.

This must be divine punishment for getting into the beta while none of my friends did.

How many people are in the guild for PS4 right now? I won't be able to play until this evening so I hope it's not full by then!

I'm nowhere near finishing Persona 5 yet, but I'm still tempted to pick this up on Friday after enjoying the original a lot.

Too many games, not enough time.

Carm

Just requested to join on PS4 dunno how much I'll play pvp but I'm assuming you contribute with multiverse too?

Haven't played against a human opponent or online since DoA Ultimate in OG Xbox. Pretty intimidating these days since I know I suck at these games.

Does anyone know if you have to go through the entire story again to have the branches count? Can you just select chapters and finish them different then back out to main menu

Ended up getting this despite not planning too. Playing Supergirl mainly, she's cool. Her DB1MB and F23 xx DB1 flight loops in the corner are rad.

NastyBook

My Darkseid code just came from Amazon. It is such a sneaky thing to do with a character like that. I would have hated to miss out on getting him.
Made the last second snap judgment to pre-order via amazon, too, just for a chance at Omega Beaming someone out of their socks.

At least it said pre-order. Might just count as an order, cuz I don't see my code in my e-mail.

j0hnnix

shocked_owl.gif

There's a guild for PS4? Pretty awesome. I loved Aris's stream last night so I might jump on this.

Top Bottom