• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

sinkfla87

You can get another ability in multiverse.
I got Staff of Grayson this time :D

Yo wait, is it a different tower? I still can't get that damn staff :(.

Btw, GGs Compbros you did great and keep it up man. Just checked your Twitter :(.

Internet as a whole went down, streams at CEO are halted. Sucks.

Damn, how unfortunate. Is CEO held at a hotel? People on twitch we saying it's hotel internet at its finest lol.

Jake2by4

Yo wait, is it a different tower? I still can't get that damn staff :(.

Btw, GGs Compbros you did great and keep it up man. Just checked your Twitter :(.

You got the whole weekend to get it. The multiverse with abilities is every 5 hours.

List:
10 PM: Gotham's Knight [150k] – Demon of the Knight (Batman) – Assists from Bane & El Diablo

June 18:

4 AM: Killing Purity [150k] – Sea of Hate (Atrocitus) – Assists from Firestorm & Scorpion

10 AM: Sinking Deep [150k] – Green Takeover (Swamp Thing) – Assists from Poison Ivy & Solomon Grundy

4 PM: Walk Away [150k] – Amazonian Rage (Wonder Woman) – Assists from Cheetah & Ares

10 PM: Blood Sacrifice [150k] – Assaulted (Cheetah) – Assists from Wonder Woman & Ares

sinkfla87

You got the whole weekend to get it. The multiverse with abilities is every 5 hours.

Oh damn, thanks. Looks like I will be grinding a lot today haha.

Btw, why were pools in Injustice at CEO shuffled this morning? Seems like a perfect way to fuck people up when they're preparing for certain known matchups :(.

JTCx

Really exciting tournament, lots of character variety going around. Good job with the balance NRS.

I lied, CEO is fucking stale right now. I love how the old top characters barely even got changed from their old counterpart. Maybe I'm just crazy and its still 2013

Q8D3vil

Really exciting tournament, lots of character variety going around. Good job with the balance NRS.

I lied, CEO is fucking stale right now. I love how the old top characters barely even got changed from their old counterpart. Maybe I'm just crazy and its still 2013

I didnt even play Inj1 and its fucking annoying to see BA every other game.

Q8D3vil

Kitana Prime commentating is really good and passionate, i can feel his excitement.
One of the best thing that came out of watching this tournament.

sinkfla87

Can't argue with that. There's been some awesome variety up until we have gotten closer to top 8, now it's just... blah. :/

Who wants to place bets that Grand finals will have Sonic start with BA, lose and then pick Darkseid to take the game?

Edit: I do have to point out though that people were complaining early on about Deadshot and all the spam/zoning bullshit and alas here we are, with none in top 8. People have adapted to DS just like I predicted. Black Adam is the true issue after all.

sinkfla87

Shoutouts to Hayatei for sticking to him, he's easily the best robin right now. but robin vs superman is ugly.

I was going to say, that matchup is fucking terrible. I always respect people playing their favorite characters, regardless of tier. I'm getting frustrated with this game lol. I was hoping we'd see more variety in top 8 a month out from release but nope :(. I honestly can't blame the players though, money is on the line and I'd do the same. The blame lies on the sorry ass balancing.

JAXXX

the lack of diversity at these INJUSTICE tournaments is worrisome. i normally enjoy them but seeing superman.blackadam,aquaman all day long is starting to bore me . i do understand wanting to win, so NRS really needs to balance them better or retool the legacy characters next time like they did wonder woman so everyone will be one even ground.

List:
10 PM: Gotham’s Knight [150k] – Demon of the Knight (Batman) – Assists from Bane & El Diablo

June 18:

4 AM: Killing Purity [150k] – Sea of Hate (Atrocitus) – Assists from Firestorm & Scorpion

10 AM: Sinking Deep [150k] – Green Takeover (Swamp Thing) – Assists from Poison Ivy & Solomon Grundy

4 PM: Walk Away [150k] – Amazonian Rage (Wonder Woman) – Assists from Cheetah & Ares

10 PM: Blood Sacrifice [150k] – Assaulted (Cheetah) – Assists from Wonder Woman & Ares

where is that list from? would be very helpful to not miss anything.

patchday

Too bad Biohazard didn't get in he pilots mean Harley/Bane characters

Been enjoying CEO myself. Unfortunate Firestorm only made a single appearance and got smashed asap

Catwoman has made a good show

Madzyn has been a beast

And ScareCrow?? Top 8? That's just crazy. couldnt believe my eyes as I witnessed Scarecrow take some wins

the lack of diversity at these INJUSTICE tournaments is worrisome. i normally enjoy them but seeing superman.blackadam,aquaman all day long is starting to bore me . i do understand wanting to win, so NRS really needs to balance them better or retool the legacy characters next time like they did wonder woman so everyone will be one even ground.

surely you jest WW is super random (Hero power). I'd rather they just leave them alone then butcher their skill set so bad they barely see any play. I can recall only seeing WW once online

But inspite of WW's obvious weaknesses we still her at least twice in CEO

sinkfla87

Been enjoying CEO myself. Unfortunate Firestorm only made a single appearance and got smashed asap

Madzyn has been a beast

And ScareCrow?? Top 8? That's just crazy. couldnt believe my eyes as I witnessed Scarecrow take some wins

surely you jest WW is super random (Hero power). I'd rather they just leave them alone then butcher their skill set so bad they barely see any play. I can recall only seeing WW once online

Honestly, I wouldn't want Black Adam to get completely shat on but some adjustments here and there would be helpful. If anything, just tone down that damage. He does WAY too much damage given how quickly he can traverse the screen and how often he can draw trait. It's absolutely absurd. But I don't know when they'll actually do something about it because I remember on the last watchtower stream they were basically pointing out a weakness of his: his MB lightning cage as a wake up isn't fully invincible. Guess what? Most characters share this same weakness LOL.

kobu

It's crazy because they're so good in this game for same reasons they were in injustice 1. It's honestly embarrassing that NRS let this happen again. How can anyone look at all the tools black adam has and then look at his damage and say yes this is fine.

Orca

I really like the fighting but I'm super tired of playing guild matches with stupid mods on. Max armor, speed, upside down....its just not fun.

JAXXX

Madzyn has been a beast

seeing 2 Wonder womans vs 50 BLACK ADAMS, SUPERMAN, AND AQUAMAN. there's no comparison imo. like i stated - i understand the competitors desire to win so they play easier, familiar characters but as a spectator it's boring IMO.

Thank god someone played scarecrow, robin and catwoman that made it far. i wouldn't count sonic's Darkseid because he uses black adam for most match ups.

also ..ultra david stated that he thinks firestorm is low tier... does anyone know why???

patchday

pretty much every esport I spectate people have this complaint (variety). Idk maybe it's a good thing only like 10-15 fighters see pro play. Its less matchups they have to worry bout and prepare for.

I am pretty happy with online play right now. only dude I hate fighting against is really Deadshot. That's the most unfun matchup to watch too

I really like the fighting but I'm super tired of playing guild matches with stupid mods on. Max armor, speed, upside down....its just not fun.

yeah the mods can get annoying. sometimes they help. But when you're just trying to practice it can get super annoying.

sinkfla87

Batman may be the best in the game with this tech I have found

It blew up on Twitter and on TYM

https://youtu.be/p12syw5HZOg

Don't expect a coherent to the point video haha

Yo damn haha. That's going to be getting some usage at tournaments, and by some I mean a LOT. Good find!

Black Adam is like S1 Nash X3. It's killing me lol. Even Darth Arma made a comment about it at the end of the stream tonight. It's like they fixed SOME op shit with Superman in the first game this time around, and likewise with some of Aquamans tools (need meter to juggle specials), but not only is BA relatively the same they gave him a fast advancing combo string that has many options and does a fuck ton of damage. What happened in QA?!

JTCx

What happened in QA?!

Too busy dropping combos.

It's crazy because they're so good in this game for same reasons they were in injustice 1. It's honestly embarrassing that NRS let this happen again. How can anyone look at all the tools black adam has and then look at his damage and say yes this is fine.

I'm clearly convinced that they have no idea on how to decently balance a game. After the monstrosity that was MKX, I was hoping Inj2 would be a fresh start for them to apply what theyve learned from the previous games.

ZeroX03

Banned
THANK YOU MULTIVERSE GLITCH

ONLY TOOK ME 25 TIMES

injustice2_2017061816sksvh.png

ZeroX03

Banned
It it just the Player Settings save file?

Yep, should be your most recent save.

Also recommend going into a practice mode match and exiting it every time you reopen the game. That "calls" the server to load your gear so you don't accidentally get dupes.

Xeteh

Bummer Compbros got eliminated but damn that Scarecrow v Catwoman set was hype as fuck.

Yep, should be your most recent save.

Also recommend going into a practice mode match and exiting it every time you reopen the game. That "calls" the server to load your gear so you don't accidentally get dupes.

Thanks a ton. Its cool getting all this but holy shit is it ever monotonous lol

sinkfla87

Bummer Compbros got eliminated but damn that Scarecrow v Catwoman set was hype as fuck.

Thanks a ton. Its cool getting all this but holy shit is it ever monotonous lol

I'm a firm believer that if he continues going to tourneys, Comp will win or at least make top 3 VERY soon. His match against that one dude on stream was a fucking bloodbath lol.

gravedanger

Neo Member
I'm a super casual fighting game fan and I finally have had the chance to jump into Injustice 2 this week.

Wow, what a game. The presentation is off the charts. It's been a while since I played a game that sort of felt like such a cohesive package. All the little details really make the game shine and the facial animations are the best I have seen. The HDR implementation on PS4 Pro is also absolutely stunning.

Well done NetherRealm!

Unlimited diamond box + abilities glitch

Get it while it's hot, definitely getting patched out. Waited a bit to post it up because the multiverse wasn't active and I hadn't tested it, but yeah, it works. 13 abilities and diamond boxes so far. No Cat Call.

Looks like there's another Diamond + Ability multiverse up again. Ran the last one 24 times already. Not sure how much more of this I have in me, but I feel compelled to take advantage of this before they patch it.

Xeteh

Did it 28 times, didn't get Cat Call from it or the boxes but it does show me at negative 1.5m credits. Unless they come back I guess that will be the only chance I get to do it before they nerf it.

Did it 28 times, didn't get Cat Call from it or the boxes but it does show me at negative 1.5m credits. Unless they come back I guess that will be the only chance I get to do it before they nerf it.

Weird. So far I'm only out the 300k credits from unlocking the events twice now.

Top Bottom