• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

Xevren

I'd be for the shaders if you could say, just buy 1 and it unlocked for everyone. Having to spend 5k source crystals per shader per character is super whack. Fuck that.

Gleethor

I'd be for the shaders if you could say, just buy 1 and it unlocked for everyone. Having to spend 5k source crystals per shader per character is super whack. Fuck that.
Oh fuuuuuuuck that. I thought it was a one and done type deal. Not wasting time on any of those

JAXXX

DGFx9DBUIAAAgYU.jpg:small

vg260

Cue "but you're not meant to have them all" response.

Not interested at one a piece. If they sold a bundle, I'd maybe be interested.

To be fair 90% of all character look almost the exact same with the God Shader.

Only like 3 or 4 look different enough so that its really worth getting the Gold shader.

Cyros

I assumed there would be an unlock all bundle for the shader since they're using it to fund tourneys like that Sub and Ermac skin from MKX.

Cyros

Patch theory question:

Does the act of nerfing the top tier, and leaving the middle tier alone actually allow those mid-tier characters to rise?

patchday

Something I think people will like here a lot, being able to buy boxes in bulk.

Anyone tested this??? I'm stuck at work. I hit the credit cap. Was looking forward to buying a buncha boxes for Starfire release

ya no way im paying for that crap

vg260

I assumed there would be an unlock all bundle for the shader since they're using it to fund tourneys like that Sub and Ermac skin from MKX.

It's nuts to me when they don't offer bundles on content. It's so much more palatable to a lot of people who like more than one item, and high la carte pricing feels exploitative and just pisses people off so they purchase nothing. Although I'm afraid to think how much this bundle would cost.

The mere fact that I can always activate my trait and still be at a minimum of +1 after the shield bash as Wonder Woman feels soooo good.

And since it's easy AF to hit this meaty in combos, it leads to some great oki situations. Oooohh boy, Diana is gonna come a chargin.

Cyros

The mere fact that I can always activate my trait and still be at a minimum of +1 after the shield bash as Wonder Woman feels soooo good.

And since it's easy AF to hit this meaty in combos, it leads to some great oki situations. Oooohh boy, Diana is gonna come a chargin.

https://twitter.com/Compbros/status/892146425034817536

"So I'm gonna get this started early: Wonder Woman is BROKE!!! NERF THIS BROKEN CHARACTER!!!

Feel free to retweet when this applies to you."

patchday

Well I take back what I said. Diana sho' does look fancy in that new gold shader.

Granted not buying it right at this time but I fully condone buying these shaders. esp since they say it goes towards esports

vg260

It says unlock a "random material shader" as opposed to a "common shader." Does that mean it is one of the new silver shaders?

vg260

Good lord. Every patch NR makes their economy even more unfriendly. It's like clockwork.

It's especially lame considering how awful the item management system is.

patchday

dang lost 2 matches with Wonder Woman inspite of buffs. Then win as soon as I switch to Firestorm

Looks like I gotta have range options

Good lord. Every patch NR makes their economy even more unfriendly. It's like clockwork.

It's especially lame considering how awful the item management system is.

Oh took awhile to figure out what you meant. Yeah 5k for source crystals I cant do it. should be 5k all characters

patchday

Now that the game is more balanced hopped back onto Ranked instead of Casual (plus its super rare to find a random that wants to run multiple sets anyways).

Felt good to beat Red Hood with my Firestorm. So glad lunge got touched up good work NRS on that one. God's inspired work has been done

Got the Platinum practicing Brainiac's trait online. Good shit.

oh yeah just got that trophy other day while working on the plat trophy. Never thought of myself as a trophy collector before but I wanted it for this game

dang lost 2 matches with Wonder Woman inspite of buffs. Then win as soon as I switch to Firestorm

Looks like I gotta have range options

Oh took awhile to figure out what you meant. Yeah 5k for source crystals I cant do it. should be 5k all characters
This didn't make Diana a broken character, she still has clearcut weaknesses but it just accentuates her strengths more and it's less of a struggle to execute her gameplan and keep the pressure going.

patchday

Yeah I think I just need full screen options to do my best but I have great respect for folks piloting these melee/mid fighters.

I have the feeling Starfire tho will be a great addition to my roster :)

Garlador

Is there REALLY no other major way to get Source Crystals after hitting level 60 other than just flat-out buying them?

As great as new shaders are, there's no way I can unlock these at any reasonable rate...

patchday

Gotta open up that wallet. After L60 you do continue to earn 200 source crystals but good luck getting your profile level up in a decent manner.

I don't plan to buy source crystals myself but I can understand why some folks will pour out cash to NRS since the colors look way better then God shaders in most cases since they dont mess up the characters eyes. But this is fishy too me- they could've given us a God shader alternative color that didnt deform the eyes and many have asked for this.

Another thing I am puzzled by- they claim it goes towards Esports pot. But unlike Valve/Riot they don't reveal how much. Plus, it's just a color change (rather then a skin, etc).

Look at Riot's skins: https://lolskinshop.com/product-category/esports-skins/

All we get here is some colors. Granted, they look good though.

vg260

Sub-Zero and Cyborg in silver look pretty slick, but I'll make do with normal colors at these prices, and how stingy they're being with the rate of shader/ability unlocks.

If they release a bundle with the Electrum and Gold shaders for everyone with part of the proceeds going to tournaments, then I'd honestly consider buying.

But no way I'm spending my SC on that. They're reserved for the Donna Troy Premium Skin.

JAXXX

If they release a bundle with the Electrum and Gold shaders for everyone with part of the proceeds going to tournaments, then I'd honestly consider buying.

But no way I'm spending my SC on that. They're reserved for the Donna Troy Premium Skin.

which version of WonderGirl would you be looking forward to LUCE???
I guess this is the best fit for the wonder woman model already ingame...
1ba5c9a59e58729194a7a4ab69d56941.jpg

But i always like this version and would want it...
ww-wwgirl1.jpg

with this as an alt color...
DonnaTroy.jpg

Ravelle

Any word if the AI clashes are adjusted? It's always so dumb they always, like clockwork clash with you when you none or viewer than them. There's also never any better going on because they always go all in.

JAXXX

The new teen titans Judas Contract animated movie has finally brought her back into the team.instead of using Cassie.
Here is what she looks like there...
maxresdefault.jpg

Hopefully Donna wil be used more

Regardless of her outfit, I just hope she makes it in.

Other than her, I can't really think of any premium skins for Wonder Woman. You could have alternate versions of Wonder Woman but they're just not as popular or fleshed out as Jay Garrick Flash or John Stewart GL, etc, etc.

Wonder Woman should have a lot more costumes though, starting with this one.

Cyros

Part of me wishes we had just gotten skins over the gear system, but then a bunch of characters would have barely gotten any love.

vg260

Part of me wishes we had just gotten skins over the gear system, but then a bunch of characters would have barely gotten any love.

I would have preferred skins.

I hope we still get some and not only just a few identity-changing premiere skins.

I'll be pretty bummed if we don't.

Ravelle

Regardless of her outfit, I just hope she makes it in.

Other than her, I can't really think of any premium skins for Wonder Woman. You could have alternate versions of Wonder Woman but they're just not as popular or fleshed out as Jay Garrick Flash or John Stewart GL, etc, etc.

Wonder Woman should have a lot more costumes though, starting with this one.

Myrina Black or Grail maybe? Or maybe even Super Woman. ;p

Superwoman.png

I would have preferred skins.

I hope we still get some and not only just a few identity-changing premiere skins.

I'll be pretty bummed if we don't.
Agreed. I would gladly have payed money for well made skins too, and not just premier skins since it's easier to make skins for the cast than it is Premier skins.

Myrina Black or Grail maybe? Or maybe even Super Woman. ;p
I would gladly pay for all 3.

Do Better

I played some multiverse and training mode with the nerfed Catwoman. Did 30-40 less damage in my main combos, but execution seemed more consistent for some reason. I didn't have trouble landing jumping 2 in the same situations I did pre-patch. I realize now that I abused her trait as a wake-up too much, and the d, f+3 move just sucks. Gonna have to block more now 😯

Top Bottom