• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

JAXXX

LUCE-
injustice_2_wonder_woman_movie_costume_by_datkofguy-dbavqas.jpg

Princess Diana's on the come up
did you see the Injustice 2 Viennality tournament had 2 Wonder woman players in top 16-32. They even had a mirror match.

Sadly no, I didn't get to see it. My country's internet got real fucked with 3 out of 6 main submarine cables being damaged at the same time, so I couldn't even open twitter let alone twitch.

I definitely need to see that replay though, thanks for telling me.

Wonder Woman represent!

JAXXX

Sadly no, I didn't get to see it. My country's internet got real fucked with 3 out of 6 main submarine cables being damaged at the same time, so I couldn't even open twitter let alone twitch.

I definitely need to see that replay though, thanks for telling me.

Wonder Woman represent!

Here is the Twitch STREAM ARCHIVE LINK-
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/164905513

here is the youtube link-
POOLS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNbRbUdLU4M
Top 16-Top8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flWRvmkeD-0

Single individual matches playlist-
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL5Nijj1gxQdHlywC39vq0j3mOkjdH5J7-

JAXXX

STARFIRE IS OUT for some people. There was a guy on twitch playing her.
Her moves ...
remind me of Dr Fate. Alot of animations with her firebolts. Not a fan of her shaders tho.. They change everything to the same color, so if she has a green shader-her suit and hair changes to that same color

Ravelle

It's gonna be one of those releases again? She isn't even in the shop yet and there's a 72 hour multiverse up taking starfire's slot.

JAXXX

STARFIRE RELEASES OFFICIALLY TOMORROW...

Many were expecting the details to be announced tonight during the Watchtower Twitch stream event.

But it appears that the Injustice 2 Starfire release date may have been revealed early.

A new post on the official PlayStation website lists the DLC Fighter launch as happening tomorrow, August 8.

Other details supplied on the blog post confirms that the first week will see Starfire released only to those who own the special versions of the game.

PS4 and Xbox One players with the Deluxe, Ultimate, or Fighter packs versions of Injustice 2 will get access to Princess Koriand’r first.

This exclusivity will last a week and will be followed by Starfire being released as a standalone fighter available to everyone on Tuesday, August 15.

source-
http://www.express.co.uk/entertainm...-2-Starfire-release-date-PS4-PlayStation-Blog

Gleethor

STARFIRE RELEASES OFFICIALLY TOMORROW...

Many were expecting the details to be announced tonight during the Watchtower Twitch stream event.

But it appears that the Injustice 2 Starfire release date may have been revealed early.

A new post on the official PlayStation website lists the DLC Fighter launch as happening tomorrow, August 8.

Other details supplied on the blog post confirms that the first week will see Starfire released only to those who own the special versions of the game.

PS4 and Xbox One players with the Deluxe, Ultimate, or Fighter packs versions of Injustice 2 will get access to Princess Koriand’r first.

This exclusivity will last a week and will be followed by Starfire being released as a standalone fighter available to everyone on Tuesday, August 15.

source-
http://www.express.co.uk/entertainm...-2-Starfire-release-date-PS4-PlayStation-Blog
Expected but nice to see confirmed

patchday

I've already entered the Starfire waiting room and blocked off my calendar at work so no one can pull me into a meeting. I got my priorities set right yo'

Sub-Zero's cool and everything but he's not a hot female like Wonder Woman and Starfire.

I needed an excuse to get back into the game but between Sub-Zero, Starfire and the new balance patch, it's now just me procrastinating!

Marvel

could never
Yeah I'm done with sub tbh, way too much time spent with him in general. Starfiire is gorgeous with a great move set, bring it on.

Xevren

Ranked going 3 out of 5 is huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge.

COMPETITIVE PLAYER MATCHES LKAJSFD;LKJASKLFJASKFJ THANK YOU JESUS

delSai

Don't think she'll replace Cheetah as my main, but i'll put some time into her for sure.

Edit: Wait, did her hair look slightly different in the first loadout?

Starfire tomorrow for Ultimate owners.
3/5 ranked sets.
Competitive or gear and ability-enabled player matches.
More gear.
More shaders.
Options to sell items based on preset qualifiers (all epics under x value etc).

Good announcements.

Personally expecting Fighter Pack 2 trailer to drop a week after Starfire releases or so.

bubumiao

I can see the Doctor Fate similarities. Most of her moves I wanted aren't ability moves so that's cool too. Looking forward to playing as her.

Top Bottom