• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
Okay wait a minute, important question I have for something I haven't found yet.

Is there mute for the mics?

The one thing I found incredibly fucking insufferable in MKX were people loudmouthing in the middle of match -- or just blasting their shitty music -- whether I was winning or not, and I was surprised that there was no option to shut that shit off.

Okay wait a minute, important question I have for something I haven't found yet.

Is there mute for the mics?

The one thing I found incredibly fucking insufferable in MKX were people loudmouthing in the middle of match -- or just blasting their shitty music -- whether I was winning or not, and I was surprised that there was no option to shut that shit off.

You could always just start a private party chat for yourself to be in. That way you don't have to mute people individually.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Ah nice! so I just start at the end or do I need to do the fights I had choices with with the other people?

Thanks

Pretty sure it lets you select every individual fight in the story and made your choice from there. I haven't tried it myself yet.

SuperBonk

Really liking Black Canary so far. Anybody get any cool looking gear for her? Probably going to main her with Fate and Supergirl as backups. Wish I had more time to learn and level up these characters.

CryptiK

Just saw the
Superman
ending. Definitely the best of the two even though I was rooting for the other camp.
But while I understand why they went why
Bats vs Supes
for the finale, for obvious reasons, I feel like the last chapter should have been about Supergirl.

Still, great ending. Injustice 3 can't come soon enough. And I bet the
Superman
ending will be canon. It just offers so many possibilities.
Nah no way Superman's ending is canon. Batmans arcade ending expands on the Batman ending. He preps for Supermans return. Supermans ending has him in control of everyone the end.

Really liking Black Canary so far. Anybody get any cool looking gear for her? Probably going to main her with Fate and Supergirl as backups. Wish I had more time to learn and level up these characters.

I have a head with a mask and some star tattoos that's pretty cool. I also got legs that replace the tights with her classic fishnets.

Seijuro

Played through the whole story mode in one sitting today. Great stuff,

Proceeded to do some character tutorials then, everything quite straight forward... until I hit Joker.
The jawbreaker (uppercut) cancel into meter burn gas bomb and pistol shot is so hard... and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. The gas bomb always comes out way too late.

stn

How did you guys get Darkseid if you bought the Ultimate Edition? I pre-ordered from Amazon but I don't think I got anything for it? I mean, I'll just buy him from XBL if I have to. Gonna install this game right now!

Do Better

Played through the whole story mode in one sitting today. Great stuff,

Proceeded to do some character tutorials then, everything quite straight forward... until I hit Joker.
The jawbreaker (uppercut) cancel into meter burn gas bomb and pistol shot is so hard... and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. The gas bomb always comes out way too late.

Yep

I just kept trying to do the cancel into the gas bomb as quickly as I possibly could until I did it correctly.

GeeTeeCee

Holy crap, I'd forgotten just how hideous Batman's cowl from the first game was. Yeesh. Literally anything else in the second game is a step up from that.

vg260

How did you guys get Darkseid if you bought the Ultimate Edition? I pre-ordered from Amazon but I don't think I got anything for it? I mean, I'll just buy him from XBL if I have to. Gonna install this game right now!

Amazon should have emailed it to you. Sometimes it takes a couple days after shipment.
Contact support if you don't get it.

In a panel they said it runs internally at 90 fps (although it displays at 60) to help account for lag. Not sure how all that works, but apparently it works. Probably why it's not as advanced visually.

The game looks phenomenal though, especially the cutscenes and especially for a fighting game.wow.
production values are through the roof

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Man, Cat-Woman is vicious.

CW: I knew your mother

Damian: No women could ever match her

CW: This is why you don't have a girlfriend!

tenor.gif

I've been abusing the AI fighters in endless battle to rank up characters while I do other things. I am terrible. Leveled up some characters and got surprisingly decent gear drops here and there.

I just put turbo on "x" or just press it when it needs to be. Wish there was a way to have 4x match speed like the battle simulator when you choose an AI loadout in the multiverse.

Do I need a stick to enjoy this game or is the PS4 controller adequate? I haven't played any of the NR games, only SF and GG.

I use a PS4 controller and I have over a dozen sticks. I just don't the game seriously enough and the pad is more than adequate for the game with how combos work in this game IMO.

That whole AI can fight towers for you tip was a good one for me. Was having a morning coffee and had my Dr Fate level up from 17 to 20 by just pressing A every few minutes.

(Was ashamed to google if there was a Turbo controller for Xbox One to do an endless tower)

That whole AI can fight towers for you tip was a good one for me. Was having a morning coffee and had my Dr Fate level up from 17 to 20 by just pressing A every few minutes.

(Was ashamed to google if there was a Turbo controller for Xbox One to do an endless tower)

Don't be ashamed I am right with you there. I have a stick that has turbo already. Makes the grind manageable.

WAIT AI CAN FIGHT TOWERS FOR YOU
MY MIND HAS BEEN BLOWN
Single player ones yes, multiverse ones no.
Oddly, you can't do the ffwd x 4 in the towers that you can in the AI simulator.
And you still have to press "a" before/after matches to progress.
But yeah, if you're around anyway, you can level up characters with minimal effort while earning rewards.

Top Bottom