• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

I am stunned how good that campaign was. It's a huge feat how deftly they bring in and out a large roster of (mostly) well known characters and the story remains coherent and interesting. Hell of a job there especially considering how DC can't even pull it off with their actual films yet.

This is probably the best HDR showcase on the system yet IMO too. Not distracting but just enhances all the backgrounds and characters and accentuates how beautiful and smooth this game is.

Just a super polished and impressive game all around.

I'm about to do this overnight, lol.

Only issue is if you lose a match and retry the tower it defaults on the character select screen to batman. Don't know if there is a way to change that.

I'll admit that I fell asleep last night with the controller in my hand and woke up at 4am wondering what happened.

stn

Took a few characters into training mode, so far I'm liking Superman and Deadshot. The easier they are in terms of executing game plan, the better. Though long-term I plan to main Red Hood.

Xeteh

Man, Cat-Woman is vicious.

CW: I knew your mother

Damian: No women could ever match her

CW: This is why you don't have a girlfriend!

Black Canary: I bet Talia was a helicopter mom.
Damian: My mother leads the League of Assassins!
Canary: That's too bad she isn't here to fight for you.

patchday

wish this game also had a PC sku so I can play on lunch break at work. But I dont blame NRS for not making a port. its actually quite nice cause MKX had a bad pc port and the thread here on gaf was nigh unreadable cause it was full of PC players bitching all day long (quite literally)

so nvm I am glad there is no PC sku. Will just have to settle for streaming during lunch break

I am stunned how good that campaign was. It's a huge feat how deftly they bring in and out a large roster of (mostly) well known characters and the story remains coherent and interesting. Hell of a job there especially considering how DC can't even pull it off with their actual films yet.

This is probably the best HDR showcase on the system yet IMO too. Not distracting but just enhances all the backgrounds and characters and accentuates how beautiful and smooth this game is.

I love this post so much. High five bro. fully agreed

Yea the HDR in this game is very good.

Xeteh

Pretty much everyone ribs on Damian, as well they should. That little shit.

He seriously sucks on levels never before reached by a character. I think his playstyle looks fun but I couldn't handle him. When he clashes with BC he says something like "Tell Bruce I made this painful!"... dude, we get it. You have daddy issues for days.

Marvel

could never
Won my first ever Injustice ranked match!

My 2nd game ever online, and with a nice combo too (to me anyway lol) based Darkseid

Reszo

I was actually about to ask about Damian's playstyle. Does anyone main him?
He looks fun as heck, but I can't stand damian as a character so it's keeping me from playing with him long term.

Won my first ever Injustice ranked match!

My 2nd game ever online, and with a nice combo too (to me anyway lol) based Darkseid
Nice one!

I actually spent most of the day just mashing and clowning around with friends in offline versus.

Still have yet to play story mode or even decide on a character. Might just go with what I'm comfortable with and go for Green Arrow. ARGGH, so many choices.

Bucca

Fools are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.
Sent my request for House of Ls 4!

PSN: WanderXMono

Grimsen

You asshole haha. You know exactly what I meant.
tumblr_ljvocfz1Bx1qj8mzoo1_500.gif

I agree that the dialogues in this game are great. I hate it when ppl skip them online!

Marvel

could never
Nice one!

I actually spent most of the day just mashing and clowning around with friends in offline versus.

Still have yet to play story mode or even decide on a character. Might just go with what I'm comfortable with and go for Green Arrow. ARGGH, so many choices.
I finished the story earlier my goodness it was great, I think you will love it.

fernoca

Since I suck doing missions, I created my own guild and made it free to join for everyone. The 16th and 17th was only me and another guy. Thene the 18th I couldn't play all day so finally was able during the night, decided to check the guild expecting the other guy not been there....bam! Shower of Mother Boxes. Got 50 MBs, credits and other stuff and the guild was full. Felt nice. XD

Anyway, reading this thread made me realize I can use AI characters into doing Multiverse. Wow! Was only using them in their own mode.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
tumblr_ljvocfz1Bx1qj8mzoo1_500.gif

I agree that the dialogues in this game are great. I hate it when ppl skip them online!

I just recently found out that Franco isn't winking in that gif lol.

Oh was I able to have my invite accepted? Sent a request last night under PSN#: Heshinsi.

GeeTeeCee

I sent my request to House of Ls 4 - but given that there's only 4 slots left available I'd be amazed if I get in. PSN is identical to my GAF name.

Marvel

could never
How I won my 2nd online fight and my first ranked match!
5a7y1pv1

Might not look super impressive to some, but for me this was tricky to pull off lol. I LOVE this character. Hands behind the back like a badass.

DrBo42

How I won my 2nd online fight and my first ranked match!
5a7y1pv1

Might not look super impressive to some, but for me this was tricky to pull off lol. I LOVE this character. Hands behind the back like a badass.
Impressive to me, my dude. Congrats.

Spinky

Got my copy this morning. I'm still unsure/confused about some of the gear stuff but it's a hell of a lot of fun other than that. Shit is smooth as eggs.

Haven't gone online yet as I'm still not sure who I'm maining, liking Robin at the moment though. Which is surprising because I hate Damian Wayne.

Scotia

Banned
Is there a way to get abilities straight away? I really want the Staff of Grayson ability for Robin but I'm not looking forward to the idea of waiting for it to possibly never drop.

Spinky

My first day and I already have sooooooooo much gear for characters I'll never play, namely Black Canary. Zero interest in her at all, hated her in the beta, and I easily have the most stuff for her out of the entire cast.

Did someone say you can level up characters you aren't using? Doing the AI Battle thing with my level 9 Dinah and my level 1 Darkseid+Teth but no one is gaining that much exp from it.

delSai

I'll let people into the Guild once im done with this Multiverse, but someone should probably make House 5 already lol.

delSai

Alright, i've let everyone in now. Don't forget to jump into the Guild Multiverse and do stuff there!

50 Max players for guilds seems way too low IMO

With how it works, having more would probably make everything too easy. They'd have to split bigger Guilds into 50 Person Squads or scale the objectives. Im hoping for an update on it, doubt it will happen tho. Would be cool if all Gaf Houses could join together.

Top Bottom