• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 |OT| Grodd's Among Us

For those asking about the possibility of more Premier Skins, Ed Boon has already confirmed in an interview that there are some "super retro" Premier Skins coming.

For those asking about the possibility of more Premier Skins, Ed Boon has already confirmed in an interview that there are some "super retro" Premier Skins coming.

Did you watch the DC All Access interview btw? He talked more about DLC and gear there.

DC August solicit time for the physical issues and the second GZ trade:
INJUSTICE 2 #7

Written by Tom Taylor, art by Bruno Redondo and Juan Albarran, cover by Dale Keown.

The heroes come together again to mourn a fallen comrade. Later, Batman is confronted by Blue Beetle, and Black Canary is visited by someone from her past. Then, just as Batman and his team think they're going to have a rare moment of happiness, the Suicide Squad gets ready to spoil the party.

32 pages, $2.99, in stores on August 2.

INJUSTICE 2 #8

Written by Tom Taylor, art by by Brundo Redondo and Juan Albarran, cover by Dale Keown.

Ra's al Ghul presents his terrifying ultimatum. When Batman reveals the location of al Ghul's secret lair, his teammates are furious to learn how he knows. The Dark Knight is reeling from the return of an old friend. And then he's off to recruit perhaps the most powerful man on the planet who isn't Superman.

32 pages, $2.99, in stores on August 16.

INJUSTICE GROUND ZERO VOL. 2 HC

Written by CHRISTOPHER SEBELA Art by POP MHAN, TOM DERENICK, MARCO SANTUCCI, DANIEL SAMPERE and others Cover by MATTHEW CLARK and SEAN PARSONS

In these stories from issues #7-12, Harley and The Joker are back together, but is Harley Quinn a pawn in an evil plot, or is she setting an elaborate trap? And as the world moves ever closer to mass destruction, heroes fall and villains rise in INJUSTICE: GROUND ZERO VOL. 2, setting the stage for the new game Injustice 2!

144 pages, $24.99, in stores on Sept. 17.

Does Deadshot need a nerf? Seems everyone hates him.

Game is still only a week old, too early to call. He's really strong right now but that may change as people learn the match up.

Early game nerfs really rub me the wrong way, I miss my 1.3 million health Sentinel.

DR2K

Banned
Game is still only a week old, too early to call. He's really strong right now but that may change as people learn the match up.

Early game nerfs really rub me the wrong way, I miss my 1.3 million health Sentinel.

Nothing really to learn, his zoning abilities warrant an immidiete nerf. Lower chip damage and more cool down frames. I'd leave the rest of his kit alone.

That was a great nerf btw.

JAXXX

would these be considered retro costumes?

287045._SX312_QL80_TTD_.jpg

WW77_14_300-011_HD_56ab9d8bef4232.11491670.jpg

if so, i would buy them...
the old style with shorts... i dont know LOL

I'm not the biggest DC fan I'm more of a marvel guy but my God is this game grabbing me so hard. This game has contantly been on my mind since I first played it, the fiend is real. I like it so much more than MKX and that's a great game .

Marvel

could never
I'm not the biggest DC fan I'm more of a marvel guy but my God is this game grabbing me so hard. This game has contantly been on my mind since I first played it, the fiend is real. I like it so much more than MKX and that's a great game .
Are you me?

would these be considered retro costumes?

287045._SX312_QL80_TTD_.jpg

WW77_14_300-011_HD_56ab9d8bef4232.11491670.jpg

if so, i would buy them...
the old style with shorts... i dont know LOL

The 70's Linda Carter Wonder Woman tiara is already in the game, so I don't think we'll see a Premier Skin for her. Likely more pieces of gear to recreate that iconic costume.

I haven't used my Vita in a long time, but since finding out about the AI Loadouts and their use in Multiverse, I have it on whenever I'm not using the PS4. It makes levelling/grinding a breeze.

Slaythe

I'm sorry but I'm not excited at all by this.

I want the retro costumes to be gear pieces so that I can make my own costume. :/

I don't want to be stuck with the same looking character forever. ( retro gotta be better than the over designed armors , at least for my characters )

ZeroX03

Banned

I want the retro costumes to be gear pieces so that I can make my own costume. :/

I don't want to be stuck with the same looking character forever. ( retro gotta be better than the over designed armors , at least for my characters )

I don't really want anything to be gear pieces because the grind to get anything specific is insane.

Bring on costume DLC packs.

Seijuro

Sorry for this awkward question, but I mainly spent my time so far in training, arcade ladder and ranked matches: The Multiverse missions that suggest a character has to be level 10, 15 or 20 - does that mean the difficulty/player skill is supposed to be at an intermediate/good level or do they suggest using gear pieces at these levels?

Xeteh

Sorry for this awkward question, but I mainly spent my time so far in training, arcade ladder and ranked matches: The Multiverse missions that suggest a character has to be level 10, 15 or 20 - does that mean the difficulty/player skill is supposed to be at an intermediate/good level or do they suggest using gear pieces at these levels?

If it is 1-20 then the enemies will scale to whatever level you are. If it requires a certain level then the enemy will be that level. There is a separate meter for AI difficulty.

I don't think you have to worry Slaythe. I still firmly believe that the Premier Skins are going to be reserved for new characters. Alan Scott is a new character and thus would be a Premier Skin, complete with a new voice actor and dialogue. Whereas "Parallax" is still Hal Jordan and could be realised through content updates to the gear system. I'm happy to be proven wrong though. I guess we're just going to have to wait it out.

To ease your worries, let me inform you that Cheetah already has a "retro" Priscilla inspired head piece:

Given that ALL 9 DLC characters will drop in 2017 (Boon said that) and we have 6 months till new year...when are you guys expecting we'll get the first pack? I think that they'll release the first pack all togheter at E3 and they'll show at least one character from the second pack
Constantine pls
and some new premium skins.

Hasney

Yeah, I'm not buying dull full costumes. I need my Soviet Bizzaro Superman with some tweaks, not some dull retro costume.

J-Tier

I want Batman '66 and Batman Beyond.

I also want the whole roster of DC Bombshells.

Edit: The reason premier skins are the way they are is to preserve accuracy. If you can mix and match with gear, different parts may not mesh properly and will have clipping, etc. All of the current gear were designed to fit with each other. Other costumes weren't designed specifically to be segmented into different pieces.

I kinda want Nomura Batman too.

jrush64

Banned
Is there a way to unlock stuff for a particular character? I keep getting shit for Scarecrow and other characters i don't use.

Jocund

Given that ALL 9 DLC characters will drop in 2017 (Boon said that) and we have 6 months till new year...when are you guys expecting we'll get the first pack? I think that they'll release the first pack all togheter at E3 and they'll show at least one character from the second pack
Constantine pls
and some new premium skins.

If they're following MK rollout, we'll get one character every couple of weeks. Seeing as how Boon posted that Red Hood screen, we'll probably receive him first.

Q8D3vil

Can someone fill me in on what this is for and all about? Just got the game today. Helps with leveling in some way...?
You can equit ai characters with gear and distribute point depending on the fighting style you want them to play, then you can use that ai loadout in clearing multiverse or challenging other people ai.
Its an easy way to level up your characters and gain lootboxes, just need to press X after every match.

Probity

How do I stop the Atrocitus combo? I'm having a lot of trouble with my current playstyle against his basic moveset. As soon as I get caught I'm stuck and can't get out.

Also I'm all for some skins, but what I really want is a new Joker. He has very little personality in this game, but I don't think it is down to VA as much as it is to script. There are so many easy skins they could implement though. Why do I have to play as d-bag damian when I could have literally anyone else? If they hadn't
killed Dick in the most unceremonious possible way
then it would be fine.

Drewfonse

Definitely. I'm fucking awful at fighting games and I'm having a blast with this. Story is dope, there are tons of gear to unlock and the Multiverse offers varied, endless SP content. Technical aspects of the game and production values are superb as well

If you have a minimum interest in DC comics, you should be in for a treat

You give me hope. My copy is on the way, and it's been a looong time since I've been functional at a Fighter. Fingers crossed.

Cheetah beginning to edge out Scarecrow as my current go to character.

Bugs me when say Scarecrow has a teleport and I finally come up against one of those infamous deadshot players yet the move is still pretty damn useless with the slow speed of both disappearing and reappearing leading to getting clipped by bullets when I'm basically in the ground and then not always being able to capitalise upon completing the move.

Slaythe

I don't think you have to worry Slaythe. I still firmly believe that the Premier Skins are going to be reserved for new characters. Alan Scott is a new character and thus would be a Premier Skin, complete with a new voice actor and dialogue. Whereas "Parallax" is still Hal Jordan and could be realised through content updates to the gear system. I'm happy to be proven wrong though. I guess we're just going to have to wait it out.

To ease your worries, let me inform you that Cheetah already has a "retro" Priscilla inspired head piece:

Some characters have an insane amount of gear variety.

Cheetah, Batman, Catwoman, Flash, Green Lantern etc...

Then look at Aquaman, Superman, and Black Canary. . . It doesn't make a lot of sense. It's like they lacked inspiration and called it a day by only making a few variations of the same 3 stuff. =(

So I'm noticing the guild I am in is losing people (10 members since last night)

Is there anything preventing you from joining a guild, getting a ton of loot boxes and then jumping ship to another guild over and over?

Finally started with the game and trying to get a feel for it. Never really played the modern mortal kombat games or Injustice.
I play Street Fighter on an above average level (A+ Ranking in Street Fighter 5), but this feels so different, damn :) Especially the timing for all the movements and combos.

Edit:

Also guilds. I would like to join one of them Gaf guilds.
What to do if I want to join?

Top Bottom