• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 Roster Discussion & Speculation Thread

Tyaren

Really hope we get Ivy's new 52 design as a costume.
4789660-1747535425-228690.jpeg

Is that just a black catsuit with a Photoshop leaf pattern on it?
I think that looks super lame and cheap.

Hope the Ivy trailer releases soon. :)

Goodstyle

Do we have a rough idea of the time it might release? Debating whether I stay up a little longer or go to bed now.

It should have been out by now, since they usually release things at 9am EST. For some reason that isn't the case today. Wait until 10, and if it isn't released then, go to bed. Obviously there has been some kind of delay.

JAXXX

It should have been out by now, since they usually release things at 9am EST. For some reason that isn't the case today. Wait until 10, and if it isn't released then, go to bed. Obviously there has been some kind of delay.

Yeah the delay is called TROLLIN'.
NRS, Boon ,and Tyler know how requested Poison Ivy is. Any other trailer has been out by 900am est on the dot. LOL

I'm waiting to see if Wonder Boy releases at midnight here (only a few minutes away). I'll probably go to sleep if the Ivy trailer isn't up by then.

delSai

The trailer was disappointing. I thought we'd at least see some of her gear options.
The last time they showed gear in a character trailer was for Harley, that was at Gamescom. I hate that they stopped doing that but at least there's going to be a breakdown of her this week.

J-Tier

I'm hoping some of her cooler looking moves aren't relegated to gear. Stuff like her summoning the little plant buddy that spits out acid balls.

The last time they showed gear in a character trailer was for Harley, that was at Gamescom. I hate that they stopped doing that but at least there's going to be a breakdown of her this week.

I didn't know there was going to be a breakdown for Ivy soon. Thanks for the heads up, hopefully there'll be a quick look at some of the customisation possibilities.

I didn't know there was going to be a breakdown for Ivy soon. Thanks for the heads up, hopefully there'll be a quick look at some of the customisation possibilities.

Yup, it's gonna be this week for Poison Ivy + Catwoman + Unannounced.

It's not gonna be Wednesday, probably either Thursday or Friday. Maybe even the weekend.

Yup, it's gonna be this week for Poison Ivy + Catwoman + Unannounced.

It's not gonna be Wednesday, probably either Thursday or Friday. Maybe even the weekend.

Nice! Some more action to look forward to this week. Thoughts on the third character breakdown? I'm presuming Cheetah? Unless I missed her breakdown already.

Nice! Some more action to look forward to this week. Thoughts on the third character breakdown? I'm presuming Cheetah? Unless I missed her breakdown already.

Yeah, Cheetah was broken down already.

Since he's been getting dropped in various things, I think Black Adam will be the third character.

Tyaren

The Poison Ivy trailer was okay. I have to admit I imagined her moveset a bit more interesting and imaginative. Similar to the Swamp Thing, which really looks cool and like a lot of fun.

I hope Aquaman is in the next character break down. They've really neglected him. Now that he got his new look they can finally properly show him off.

Khezu

Don't really need to waste time on Cyborg, could probably do a complete and proper breakdown of him in a 30 second gif.

Aquaman would be neat just to see his gear pieces and hope to god he has something that looks cool.

The Poison Ivy trailer was okay. I have to admit I imagined her moveset a bit more interesting and imaginative. Similar to the Swamp Thing, which really looks cool and like a lot of fun.

The heavy lean towards melee attacks is what disappointed me. She had the potential for a crazy, somewhat unique plant-based moveset. Unfortunately I'm not seeing the potential in this trailer. I'll reserve judgement until her breakdown though. It might just be a poorly produced trailer.

Don't really need to waste time on Cyborg, could probably do a complete and proper breakdown of him in a 30 second gif.

Aquaman would be neat just to see his gear pieces and hope to god he has something that looks cool.

I want a Cyborg breakdown.Therearedozensofus.gif.
He has the potential for some truly out there customisation options.

sinkfla87

The coolest part in that whole trailer is when she grabs the opponent and a Lily pad (I just woke up and I'm stupid, hope I got that right lol) rises up from the ground. She looks okay but a little too reminiscent of Killer Frost.

Tyaren

Did NR Studios give us an indication of how many gear pieces per character we can look forward to in the game? Is it a lot?

I wonder if Aquaman can have a beard like in the mobile version of the game:

CkuuKO8VEAAhKw-.jpg

Imo a dumb look, lol, but still another choice would be nice. ;)

caliph95

make atlantis great again skin
President Curry said:
When th Surface- world sends its people, they're not sending their best. They're not sending you. They're not sending you. They're sending people that have lots of problems, and they're bringing those problems with us. They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're Super Villains. And some, I assume, are good people.

I like ivy though she seems way more physical than I thought she'd be. For some reason I thought she'd be like fate where all her attacks are her plants doing the work. Eitherway she looks fantastic, tossup between her and canary for my favorite female character so far.

Also gimme dat Black Adam breakdown, don't think they really change him much though.

Top Bottom