• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 Roster Discussion & Speculation Thread

LowRoller

Injustice 1 had 13 stages, 2 reskin stages, and 25 arenas overall.
Injustice 2 has 12 stages, 0 reskin stages, and 20-21 arenas overall.

Not great.

But look at how much better injustice 2 looks . The animations and face mocap look a thousand times better than injustice 1 .

Perineum

I am glad I am getting this. So many character's look fun to play and that I want to mess around with.

Scarecrow
Deadshot (3rd best super. stylish as hell)
Robin
Supes
Green Arrow
Bane (best super. wrestlemania shit right there)
Darkseid (2nd best super. so much swagger)
Black Adam

That's plenty to keep me busy in the lab with to find a main and secondary.

Good job NR. As long as the netcode isnt cheeks this will last me months.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Online will be full of Deadshot cheesers.

He's going to be the new Deathstroke.

Sn4ke_911

Pretty sure my main will be The Joker.

I'm a huge Joker fan and he was awesome in Injustice 1.

Im really interested how Joker gonna look like.

Really hope they gonna go with a Heath Ledger long hair look like the mobile version could suggest.

jokerbag-203541.jpg

Sn4ke_911

I'm hoping he's viable. He's my favorite comic book villain period (very original, I know).

Well since he will be the last character revealed you gotta think he will be somewhat special.

Really excited to see him. By far my most anticipated character.

bubumiao

Just curious how many people played Injustice with a pad or a stick? How will you play Injustice 2? I didn't play the first game (have it for ps3, but I'm gonna really dig into it for the first time probably later in the week). I have mostly been a KOF/SF player since I was young, so do NRS games feel better with a stick or a pad? I know it's a matter of preference, just curious.

Marvel

could never
Just curious how many people played Injustice with a pad or a stick? How will you play Injustice 2? I didn't play the first game (have it for ps3, but I'm gonna really dig into it for the first time probably later in the week). I have mostly been a KOF/SF player since I was young, so do NRS games feel better with a stick or a pad? I know it's a matter of preference, just curious.
I didn't play much at all of I1, but like all FG's I play I use pad only.

Only game I tried using stick on was SF4, that felt super off.

caliph95

People are really annoying about spoilers now one guy on Reddit was complaining that people posted gear images without spoiler tags.

Ugh Superman is in this game spoilers

Why would you be on a game forum especially fighting game one and complain about spoilers like that

Kurtofan

I tried to stop me but i watched many of those intros in the video, lol they are pretty good.

captain cold and scarecrow have great ones.

vg260

I can't remembre who was saying that Brainiac's stage doesn't have a second form, but here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5muqRblOqE (0:54)

By the way, does Grodd's stage have a transition? Haven't seen it yet, same for Swamp Thing's stage.

Nice looks like drones are his trait.

I don't know what was his moveset and what were stage stuff, but that was badass! That stage is gorgeous.

Grodd's stage, Swamp Thing and Fortress of Solitude don't have transitions.

Khezu

Looks like boss brainiac has extra specials, ones that go along with the stage.

I guess I'll spoiler it because people are weird.

Thorhald

Nice looks like drones are his trait.

I don't know what was his moveset and what were stage stuff, but that was badass! That stage is gorgeous.

Grodd's stage, Swamp Thing and Metropolis don't have transitions.

Metropolis has transitions

Top Bottom