• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 Roster Discussion & Speculation Thread

Looks like 1440p with added visual effects.
OlRtS.gif
Fantastic. Visuals look insane already.

Aww, thanks pock3t! I'm afraid some of the beta info may no longer be valid so I'm considering making a website or possibly a wiki, a resource to track and find all info on gear sets. Maybe make it open to contributions and edits, what do you think?

That's a great idea! Opening the project to user/community contributions and edits is better though, as it'll keep you from being overwhelmed by the work involved in maintaining the database yourself.

Q8D3vil

Mentioning how animation sucks should be a bannable offense in the review thread. Already sick of them coming out of the woodworks in every nrs related thread.

Mentioning how animation sucks should be a bannable offense in the review thread. Already sick of them coming out of thw woodworks in every nrs related thread.
Since they can't insult the faces anymore they need something new

So that happens to be animations...... and faces lol

sinkfla87

That's a great idea! Opening the project to user/community contributions and edits is better though, as it'll keep you from being overwhelmed by the work involved in maintaining the database yourself.

Do you have any experience with wikis? Trying to figure out which site to go with and how to make it community manageable lol. I got some learning to do!

Ryce

Would you guys be interested in these hypothetical premier skin packs? I tried picking characters that make at least as much sense as the premier skins that are already in the game.

Green Lantern Corps Pack (Alan Scott, Guy Gardner, Kyle Rayner)
K8ULGo3.png

Titans Pack (Wally West, Arsenal, Donna Troy)
hNgCoIT.png

Villains Pack (Cyborg Superman, Ocean Master, Merlyn)
2FcTQVZ.png

B00TE

Hype is getting so real. I just want to play it right the hell now, so excited for tomorrow night. This and Tekken 7 are gonna wreck my shit for awhile.

Spinky

Would you guys be interested in these hypothetical premier skin packs? I tried picking characters that make at least as much sense as the premier skins that are already in the game.

K8ULGo3.png

hNgCoIT.png

2FcTQVZ.png
In for Kyle and Cyborg Supes.

K8ULGo3.png

hNgCoIT.png

2FcTQVZ.png

Absolutely! The first one is a must.

RedHill

Banned

K8ULGo3.png

hNgCoIT.png

2FcTQVZ.png
This plus a teen titans pack with Red Robin, Superboy, and Wondergirl

sinkfla87

K8ULGo3.png

hNgCoIT.png

2FcTQVZ.png

I would buy all of them.

Scotia

Banned

K8ULGo3.png

hNgCoIT.png

2FcTQVZ.png

If I had to pick one from each, I'd go for Alan Scott, Arsenal and Ocean Master.

I mainly just want Ocean Masrer though.

K8ULGo3.png

hNgCoIT.png

2FcTQVZ.png

I need all these.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Is there any unique dialogue for Victory pose? Or is it exclusive to intro dialogue and clash dialogue?

That is a bizarre exclusion, especially as they make every effort to present them as cinematic. I've seen multiplayer first-person shooters manage subtitles, so they really have no excuse.

Yeah, it's very disconcerting that some users in this thread apparently don't give a single damn about the problem that deaf gamers and hard of hearing gamers would have with the game due to lack of subtitles in Injustice 2 (Clash dialogues, Intro dialogues, and maybe victory dialogues.) I understand hearing might not realize that we actually missed out good chuck of personalities in the game that would pop out very well for hearing people. I meant we wouldn't hear some jokes or quips between two characters that probably brought quite good amount of personalities into the matches.

If they still don't understand then I would recommend them to turn the volume off and try to understand what they were saying. I'm not asking for impossible since Capcom have done it just fine but I have to check other fighting games since it has been awhile for me play with the games.

I'm tempted to create a new topic based on this issues so I hope to raise some noises with some helps for twitters, etc.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Reading other threads on this game here makes me realise the OT and Review thread won't be s fun read for the comment section

That's why I don't really post in other Injustice threads that much tho, since it's way better to stick in this thread with people who are familiar with the company and the game.

Do we have a gaf injustice discord?

Not yet, but you should make one.

sinkfla87

You know, not to nitpick here but with the premiere skins they advertised unique animations and such but (despite the added aura to Vixen) I'm not really seeing unique animations. Both Vixen and Mr. Freeze just reuse Cheetah and Captain Cold's intro animations. With that said, I DEMAND MORE PREMIER SKINS.

Edit: just joined Injustice GAF discord!!

RedHill

Banned
You know, not to nitpick here but with the premiere skins they advertised unique animations and such but (despite the added aura to Vixen) I'm not really seeing unique animations. Both Vixen and Mr. Freeze just reuse Cheetah and Captain Cold's intro animations. With that said, I DEMAND MORE PREMIER SKINS.
Didn't they specifically say it wouldn't change any animations?

sinkfla87

Didn't they specifically say it wouldn't change any animations?

Ahhh I think you are correct. And by think I mean you are totally correct. Here is GameStop's description:

Three (3) Premiere Skins: allows players to transform Flash, Green Lantern and Super Girl into alternate characters with new looks, voices and dialogue. Where did I get the unique animation thing from? Haha.

Mentioning how animation sucks should be a bannable offense in the review thread. Already sick of them coming out of the woodworks in every nrs related thread.

It is definitely better now but still not up to par to other fighters IMO. Game looks great overall though so I can't complain. I buy about 90% of every fighting game that comes out so I don't take sides.

I'm really enjoying this game compared to NRS recent output. Must be the gear as I'm a huge ARPG player. I need to get more in depth with the limits and abilities of this games combo system though.

Top Bottom