• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice 2 Roster Discussion & Speculation Thread

Khezu

Did anyone confirm that we are going to get a new reveal(s) this weekend? Just wonder because I found it strange if we are not going to get any reveal this weekend because ti's a freaking Comic Con.

Well, I actually enjoy the show so far. I'm on 3rd episodes of Arrow S4 and Flash S2. And I'm done with Supergirl Season 1.

It is kinda weird.
Maybe they were focusing too much on MKX stuff and they put Injustice 2 on the backburner(at least for promotion anyway).

I just watched the animated Flashpoint movie on Netflix, and enjoyed it quite a bit.

Maybe this has been covered in this thread already... But holy shit, now I want that Thomas Wayne version of Batman. Alcoholic, borderline drug addict, guns blasting, killing enemies version of Batman. And a giant jerk, too, more than Bruce could ever be. I don't know why, but I just find it hilarious.

I read somewhere (and that might be wrong) that Thomas Wayne Batman is just a different skin of the default Bruce Wayne version in the first Injustice game. My pipe dream is that they play differently, reflecting their universes more closely.

Compbros

Boon recently started doing random tweets that seem to hint at a reveal, we'll probably get something this weekend.

Finaika

I just watched the animated Flashpoint movie on Netflix, and enjoyed it quite a bit.

Maybe this has been covered in this thread already... But holy shit, now I want that Thomas Wayne version of Batman. Alcoholic, borderline drug addict, guns blasting, killing enemies version of Batman. And a giant jerk, too, more than Bruce could ever be. I don't know why, but I just find it hilarious.

I read somewhere (and that might be wrong) that Thomas Wayne Batman is just a different skin of the default Bruce Wayne version in the first Injustice game. My pipe dream is that they play differently, reflecting their universes more closely.

Flashpoint was awesome. The Thomas Wayne twist was clever.

Has there been any mention of whether Injustice 2 will have the same region locking for online play that MKX had? That's literally the only thing stopping me from pre-ordering from my US account which would be a lot more convenient and cheaper for me.

shaowebb

I'm really hoping with the CW animated series that we get Vixen and more importantly THE RAY added to Injustice 2. I've been a fan of The Ray since 1993. Now DC seems to be pouring money into him, putting him up with his own animated show, a miniseries, and as a mainstay in the new Justice League of America thats debuting next year.

delSai

Eh, Ed mentioned FLASH and FLASHPOINT on Twitter related to the TV Show, which you could take as a tease or something.

Also can we please have this as an alt for Atrocitus

jdplj7wqqhld69ykqnfp.jpg

Ryce

I'm pretty sure Ed Boon specifically mentioned NYCC when talking about upcoming character reveals, so I wonder what's going on.

Khezu

I'm pretty sure Ed Boon specifically mentioned NYCC when talking about upcoming character reveals, so I wonder what's going on.

Im assuming change of plans, and they don't want to release anything that could overshadow MKXL PC.

RedHill

Banned
There was a few NetherRealm employees that seemed to be hinting at a NYCC reveal, but I guess we aren't getting one. Weird, as it's the logical place to reveal something

delSai

Maybe they're waiting for all the NYCC News to stop coming in and then they drop a trailer.
... i hope.

Infinite Crisis had some really amazing skins; would be cool to see some of them survive the game's death.

It really had. I would love to see some of the skins from IC in Injustice too, but if some make the jump over, it's probably going to be the somewhat boring ones and not something like SoCal Green Lantern. I miss Infinite Crisis :/

lol, perfect.

Finaika

It really had. I would love to see some of the skins from IC in Injustice too, but if some make the jump over, it's probably going to be the somewhat boring ones and not something like SoCal Green Lantern. I miss Infinite Crisis :/

:(

Drayco21

I want to keep living in the fantasy land where I can pretend The Joker isn't going to be in this game for as long as possible, so I sure hope not.

MAtgS

At the risk of contaminating yet another thread on GAF with NX/Switch talk, I kinda want a Switch version now. Heck, I went with Wii U on the 1st game & 2-player fighters is a type of game that perfectly fits the on-the-go-multiplayer scenario presented in the system's reveal trailer

The sudden silence around this game is agonizing. I need me some fresh reveals to tide me over.

The same like with Mortal Kombat X all over again.

They showed off like 2 or 3 additional characters and then they had months of silence until the end of the year.

We will get most likely the most reveals in the new year. I expect maybe 2 new character reveals still this year and thats it.

At the risk of contaminating yet another thread on GAF with NX/Switch talk, I kinda want a Switch version now. Heck, I went with Wii U on the 1st game & 2-player fighters is a type of game that perfectly fits the on-the-go-multiplayer scenario presented in the system's reveal trailer

pretty much. i mean why the hell not. *insert FGC elitism* I'd love to break out some 3s while on the bus. that would be amazing.

WB is a partner and NR is part of WB so lets go

Drayco21

I don't know that I'd trust WB enough to properly support the game on the Switch, after they dropped out of supporting the Wii U version for the first, but it could be a pretty neat game to have on the system for sure.

MAtgS

I don't know that I'd trust WB enough to properly support the game on the Switch, after they dropped out of supporting the Wii U version for the first, but it could be a pretty neat game to have on the system for sure.
It was outright miserable how the few 3rd parties on Wii U never bothered with DLC (did Nintendo have really shitty policies with DLC?). Hopefully that changes. If not then well maybe get it as a secondary copy.

Spinky

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh soooooooooooooooooooo how many goats/virgins do I have to sacrifice to Boon's eyebrows to get another character reveal?

delSai

Damn it the bump made me think there was a new tease ;__; Feels like its been forever since Harley and Deadshot have been revealed

Damn it the bump made me think there was a new tease ;__; Feels like its been forever since Harley and Deadshot have been revealed
It's been 2.5 months since that trailer though it does feel like longer.

I still can't believe we didn't get anything at NYCC.

Top Bottom