• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us GOTY Edition listed for PC/Xbox One/PS4/Vita

Redshirt

Banned
I love GOTY editions, especially in situations like this, so I can live with the bastardization. I'll definitely buy this for next-gen.

vg260

Yay. PC & Vita version (once I get a good discount) and next gen version for sure.

Man, I hope PS3 sticks will work on the PS4.

Lord Phol

Might get the PC version if it's sold at a reasonable price. Watching Maximillians youtube videos of the game kind of hyped it up for me!
Too bad I will always suck at fighting games :(.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Didn't it bomb big time? It was very cheap right after launch.

Well I just remember this old creamsugar post at the start of the year with Vita numbers. Not sure if somebody has posted newer LTD Vita numbers since then although I can't imagine MK got much higher. Not sure how many of those sales were when it was dirt cheap (and yeah I remember copies being at $20 and less really quickly). Still, I guess it sold enough since they're deciding to do a Vita port of Injustice now.

The PS4 version is really smart though. They basically have the entire genre to themselves at launch and for a while after that.

Ah yea! Was planning on getting the PC version but I might pick it up for X1 instead. It would give me more reason to get the KI fight stick.

Would gladly pay for a ps4/vita crossbuy option but it aint gonna happen. Have it on the PS3 already so I'm not gonna rush to get either version. Great game, though.

Khezu

I wonder if the next gen ports were done inhouse.

The PC version of MK9 was done by High Voltage, and I think they may have also done the WiiU version of Injustice, at the very least they were involved in some way with it.

weevles

I have vanilla on PS3. I wonder if they will offer a retail upgrade deal for PS4? Either way, I will get for PS4 because I want the DLC stuffs.

Day 1 PC, Vita and PS4. Gives me an excuse to pass around my vanilla copy to more friends. But if High Voltage does the PC port again like MK9 then I'd advise those on the fence to wait for impressions.

Effect

So while this is coming out am I correct to believe the Wii U version is still missing the lobby mode and NR has refused to patch it in?

B.O.O.M

Vita for sure. By the time this comes out I would have played DOA+ more than enough to move on to a new game. And MK (despite character models being butt ugly) ran great on the system

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
Awesome. I already have the PS3 version but I'll get the Vita version as well when it gets cheap. They did a really good job with the Vita version of Mortal Kombat.
I'm not a graphics whore. It played really well and had all the content plus more. That's what matters.

And this is why I sold my first game ever with Injustice. There was just so much DLC that I knew I would get at least $40 DLC with a GOTY edition. Bought from TRU for $35 sold for $25. Will pick this up for Wii too.

I wonder how much of the costume DLC will be included? The six characters already released were $5 a piece and two more are probably on the way. The costume DLC is already over $40 alone with more costume DLC announced. New 52 seems the most likely with ios skins and New 52 flash as well.

Boxart :)

BVBblO6CUAA6JTO.jpg

https://twitter.com/Dark0ss93/status/382906663532908544/photo/1

Top Bottom