• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Injustice: Gods Among Us GOTY Edition listed for PC/Xbox One/PS4/Vita

Glad to hear it really is coming to Vita, since there was a store listing for regular Injustice a long time ago.

I missed out on MK9 until the Vita port, and ended up loving it, so this'll essentially be the follow up for me.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
So you can play outside the house?
Or anywhere else without a wifi connection, for that matter. Tch. Typical web connected society.

Will pick up the PS4 version, because if MK9 Vita is anything, it'll probably eschew the custom game browser for instant matchmaking.

Proof that you can label any game with "GOTY edition" branding. Shit, the year's not even over yet.

Still, I might look into the PC version. This has looked like an interesting, fun little fighter the times I've seen it.

Raziel

I was wondering about this, if games like Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, and Saints Row IV, that have a history of GOTY/complete editions, would get next gen ports.

Velcro Fly

Every time a game I want is announced for Vita too it warms my heart. Going to get a PS3 eventually but I'll probably pick this up on Vita.

Beaulieu

soooo...
I got this for the Ps4. Seems like the game didnt instal on my console (?) and I have major streaming issue. Loadings take foreever and I hear the bluray spinning contantly. On the tutorial, when I switch room in the batcave, the game crashes, 100%... the fuck is wrong with that ?

edit : cleaning the disk did the trick.... now I feel dumb.

Top Bottom