• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Insider" NateDrake / NatetheHate Hinting at ID Software's Next Game at Xbox Showcase (It's not Quake)

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

yYcGPUe.png

Doom Year Zero, here we go!

Happy Chris Pratt GIF by Parks and Recreation

Last edited:

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Weren’t they rumored to be working on a new Doom game? Hope it’s that. The new ones have been great.

Yeah, Doom: Year Zero should have been out by this year if everything wasn't backed up by the pandemic, based on that Bethesda leak.

But in the absence of Quake, Doom is the most likely option.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Whatever it is I hope they keep Andrew Hulshult and David Levy as the music composers, their work on Eternal's DLC was the shit.

nkarafo

Whatever it is i hope Mick Gordon isn't involved. The obnoxious music is one of the reasons i don't want to replay the last DOOM games.

Mr Hyde

Return of the king baby

Apogee Software Playstation GIF by Apogee Entertainment

But yeah, I wouldn't say no to a Hexen game either. Xbox is starting to crank out some good shit now from their studios.

Last edited:
More shooting, less puzzle please.

Do what it takes to permit more than 8 enemies at a time limitations so they just keep spawning, and it just feels like a room to room arena.

Also how could they have NOT INCLUDED DEATHMATCH in the last one??

They literally made an ARENA SHOOTER WITHOUT DEATHMATH

Ok.. i'll calm down and await previews.. just keep expectations in check...

CGNoire

I can't believe I'm saying this but please, enough of Doom for now... If it's not Quake (which would make me really sad), then I feel id Software could make a cool first-person melee game like Dark Messiah.
DM 1st person melee has never been surpassed yet :(

Top Bottom