• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iOS Gaming October 2016 | When Ember leaves start to fall

zukalous

Neo Member
I just updated Zombie King so I have a bunch of new codes promo codes to hand out like it is the last day of Halloween..

Hey you kids seem pretty cool so here are five. Please take only one and tell a friend if you like the game.

KRPNH4W4W6K3
RT3A9MTTYWKX
X34LYENJW9TF
F4LKWYWYY76A
KELNMJR3976Y

Voidance

I just updated Zombie King so I have a bunch of new codes promo codes to hand out like it is the last day of Halloween..

Hey you kids seem pretty cool so here are five. Please take only one and tell a friend if you like the game.

KRPNH4W4W6K3
RT3A9MTTYWKX
X34LYENJW9TF
F4LKWYWYY76A
KELNMJR3976Y

Redeemed F4LKWYWYY76A. Thank you!

KRPNH4W4W6K3
RT3A9MTTYWKX
X34LYENJW9TF
F4LKWYWYY76A
KELNMJR3976Y

Redeemed KELNMJR3976Y (the last one). Thanks!

KuroNeeko

Been playing more Vainglory this month. Ranked up from level 6 to about 9 and Battle Royal is significantly harder now.

It's hard to go back to the original matches though, since BR is so much faster.

I like Lyra, so I'll probably pick her up, and maybe Gwen? I think Lyra, Gwen, and Catherine should make for a pretty robust start that covers most of styles of play...maybe...

Teggy

Been playing more Vainglory this month. Ranked up from level 6 to about 9 and Battle Royal is significantly harder now.

It's hard to go back to the original matches though, so BR is so much faster.

I like Lyra, so I'll probably pick her up, and maybe Gwen? I think Lyra, Gwen, and Catherine should make for a pretty robust start that covers most of styles of play...maybe...

I saw a video (I guess it was really a disguised ad) for nootropics and it was about a pro Vainglory team. Watching them on stage tapping their iPads it was hard not to think it was parody.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action

It's hard to go back to the original matches though, since BR is so much faster.

Lyra & Cath are great starter characters, but it depends how you play them.

Cath is ideal at Roam, supporting & disrupting.

Lyra can play the same or Lane.

Haven't tried Gwen yet but if she's Jungle than you have a solid set of all 3.

God damn Vainglory is so good. 80% of my games are BR, with the occassional full match on weekends when I have time - what's your name in game?

KuroNeeko

Lyra & Cath are great starter characters, but it depends how you play them.

Cath is ideal at Roam, supporting & disrupting.

Lyra can play the same or Lane.

Haven't tried Gwen yet but if she's Jungle than you have a solid set of all 3.

God damn Vainglory is so good. 80% of my games are BR, with the occassional full match on weekends when I have time - what's your name in game?

I'm on East Asia as candyFrog!

Cath was the first character I bought when I started playing a long time ago.
Looks like Gwen is a laner, so I might just go Koshka or Alpha instead.

I've already picked up Lyra. Too bad she has only one skin and it's tier three. : /

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
I'm on East Asia as candyFrog!

Cath was the first character I bought when I started playing a long time ago.
Looks like Gwen is a laner, so I might just go Koshka or Alpha instead.

I've already picked up Lyra. Too bad she has only one skin and it's tier three. : /

Ah, damn I'm on the NA servers. Cath was also my first character, I like initiating a fight with her Ult, and using her stun on their squishy assassin so my teammates can wreck em.

Personally, I really enjoy Koshka over Alpha. Satisfying abilities, useful Ult, top tier waifu. But if you are not trying to spend cash, pick whomever you enjoy playing more because it will take a while to get your 3rd or 4th character (you get a lot of gold up to lvl 10ish).

Lyra will eventually get a craftable Tier 1 skin, so keep saving your cards.

I saw a video (I guess it was really a disguised ad) for nootropics and it was about a pro Vainglory team. Watching them on stage tapping their iPads it was hard not to think it was parody.

Don't lol. Vainglory is a mobile moba with the quality of Pc moba's and has a legit esport scene.

I don't play Battle royale a lot,other than for a quick burst or very little time to play.
I just love the default mode too much.

Top Bottom