• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there really a Simpsons pic/gif for everything?

Ishida

Banned
Best one yet. Bravo.

How about one that describes what'll happen to NeoGAF when The Last Guardian is announced for PS4 at E3?

tumblr_mspy1mCndE1rl52wjo1_400.gif

Alternative:

ixR4E01iKYtk2.gif

Here's a new spin on this thread. Instead of giving a phrase and asking for a pic/gif, think of the pic/gif first, supply the phrase, and then let people guess the pic/gif. Maybe let 3 people or so post without getting it before you quote yourself with the correct pic/gif.

Note: don't be annoying if someone gets the right scene, but chooses a different frame, that's a correct response.

Phrase: "LTTP:MGSIV - Hell yeah, let's play some Metal Ge...<15 minute unskippable cut scene>, ugh, never mind."

Now you guess the pic/gif.

Jme

Here's a new spin on this thread. Instead of giving a phrase and asking for a pic/gif, think of the pic/gif first, supply the phrase, and then let people guess the pic/gif. Maybe let 3 people or so post without getting it before you quote yourself with the correct pic/gif.

Note: don't be annoying if someone gets the right scene, but chooses a different frame, that's a correct response.

Phrase: "LTTP:MGSIV - Hell yeah, let's play some Metal Ge...<15 minute unskippable cut scene>, ugh, never mind."

Now you guess the pic/gif.

dfeV2bh.jpg

Not what I had in mind, but a good choice! I'll give it another 15 minutes before posting. Again, the comment is:

"LTTP:MGSIV - Hell yeah, let's play some Metal Ge...<15 minute unskippable cut scene>, ugh, never mind."

...and you need to guess the pic/gif

I Wanna Be The Guy

U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!
krustywthwasthat9gu85.gif

I actually didn't really watch much Voyager so I'm just assuming
I really liked the Voyager finale. A really fun episode with a satisying conclusion. Probably my favourite finale of all the Treks.

With that said I never saw the finale for DS9. Didn't really like DS9 to be honest.

Didn't really watch much DS9, either, although I hear that it's an excellent show.

Actually, I've only really sunk my teeth into TNG, really

terrene

Banned
pigging out at the buffet.

And something for that ff7 ps4 troll.

("oh shit!" to "oh, this is shit")

FF7 Troll:

"Oooh, Ice Creamville!" / "..No, Screamville" / "AAHH!"
8fHV7GB.jpg

Alternate:
giphy.gif

Buffet:

ibcFgNwxlZvAsC.gif

^ Homer's spatial awareness is amazing here.

tumblr_m49f1pHkDC1qdezf9o1_500.gif

The excellence of this thread has got me thinking.

Is it finally time to retire my Uncle Jesse avatar for a Simpsons one to commemorate the biggest
hilariously insignificant
thing I've contributed to GAF?

Best GIF to answer this self-quandary determines the outcome.

tumblr_m49f1pHkDC1qdezf9o1_500.gif

The excellence of this thread has got me thinking.

Is it finally time to retire my Uncle Jesse avatar for a Simpsons one to commemorate the biggest
hilariously insignificant
thing I've contributed to GAF?

Best GIF to answer this self-quandary determines the outcome.

So you want to commemorate The Simpsons and your finest hour on GAF? Here you go...

L508S4M.jpg

I think I'm gonna be changing my avatar to something Simpsons related now. Any suggestions for what specifically are welcome.

To commemorate both that and the many laughs you've given me in this thread, I've taken the time to craft for you how a GIF is made.

85uHjlx.gif

Top Bottom