• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is there really a Simpsons pic/gif for everything?

tumblr_inline_n05467J6tc1qbxntw.png

For no reason, here's Apu.

You win.

How about...Neptune.

I'm actually really enjoying the gifs/jokes from Modern Simpsons sneaking their way in here.

The classic pics are awesome, but we've seen those jokes to death. It's not our job to be repetitive.

Ithil

I think I'm gonna be changing my avatar to something Simpsons related now. Any suggestions for what specifically are welcome.

To commemorate both that and the many laughs you've given me in this thread, I've taken the time to craft for you how a GIF is made.

85uHjlx.gif

4bLZgXz.png

Ithil

I'm actually really enjoying the gifs/jokes from Modern Simpsons sneaking their way in here.

The classic pics are awesome, but we've seen those jokes to death. It's not our job to be repetitive.

I'm seein' double here!

Four posts!

hkX80P1.png

Toad.T

Banned
Alright, I got one: Your town's zoning laws won’t allow you to build a pool in your yard and when you try to get a permit, you discover that your property is actually not part of your state, and therefore not part of the United States.

Is it meta to describe Family Guy plots with Simpson gifs?

Ithil

Alright, I got one: Your town's zoning laws won’t allow you to build a pool in your yard and when you try to get a permit, you discover that your property is actually not part of your state, and therefore not part of the United States.

Is it meta to describe Family Guy plots with Simpson gifs?

Please point out where your property is on this map of the USA

muchapuaboutnothing7.png

"Hey what's going on here?"

UberTag

Brick_Like_Me_promo_6.jpg

homer-and-family-proudly-canadian.gif

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I'm still requesting that "Homer twiddles his fingers" gif. I can't pinpoint what ep he does that, but somehow I keep seeing it frequently.

Ithil

Sad to see this thread die, but all good things must come to an end.

Never fear, for I have a novel and original idea. It's about a futuristic amusement park, where Simpsons Pic/Gif threads are brought back to life through advanced cloning techniques. I call it:

billyandthecloneasaurytugb.jpg

Top Bottom