• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Is your avatar a bunch of crappy text? The thread to fix that lives again!

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
Progmetal said:
lollololololololol

ololololololfixedlololololo

HsYOL.jpg

Crisis

Banned
I just checked mine and it is absolutely perfect on size and filesize as near as I could tell but I'd like someone else for backup if someone wouldn't mind.

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
Crisis said:
I just checked mine and it is absolutely perfect on size and filesize as near as I could tell but I'd like someone else for backup if someone wouldn't mind.

Other than promoting the use of nicotine for snakes, your pic is fine. ^_^

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
I vote OneEightZero to be automatically promoted to Member status due to his contributions to this thread.

Also his avatar is awesome.

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
UFRA said:
My avatar is 80x80.

So...that means the forum resizes it to 90x90 and I should be ok. :)

Mmmhmm. All is well with yours.

Just gonna leave this... here... though...

NVUZv.jpg

^_^

lowrider007 said:
'Ulead GIF Animator 5'

Never tried that one. Dunno if it's for Mac. Yet. ^_^

blackmage2k3 said:
I need to check mine.

Nope, You don't. It's good. ^_^

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
Ermac said:
I vote OneEightZero to be automatically promoted to Member status due to his contributions to this thread.

Also his avatar is awesome.

Not pushing for member doing this. Just for fun. And thanks. ^_^

sankt-Antonio said:
test post to check...

...I'll admit I had to double take on your avatar. Thought there might be a worse issue I'd have to cover. NSFW. :lol

Perfect size and weight. ^_^

OneEightZero

aka ThreeOneFour
Just wanted to make everyone reaware. In about 16 hours, the avatar hammer will drop on users that don't conform to 90x120 pixels at 150kb scaled or unscaled. Even if you think your avatar is smaller than the 90x120 pixels, there is a possibility that it can be scaled higher than the 90x120 pixels and that has to be fixed.

If you have any suspicion that your avatar is not complying with NeoGAF's rules, check them here. I will gladly edit them so they are the correct size. Trust me. You don't want to lose your avatar privileges over 1-3 pixels that could have been easily fixed. (And I've seen several that way already.) It's no trouble to edit them, time to get the avatars right, GAF.

Red Scarlet is coming. ^_^

badav.png

Clipper

It's now pretty much your last chance to save yourself from the avatars of shame if you have a bad one... (depending on time zone and whether February 8th itself is included in the deadline)

Taij

Just put an avatar on my profile. I am assuming it's fine since i sized it to 90x100 but posting just to make sure

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
MNC said:
Double double check; I thought mine was alright, right?
184px × 184px > 90px x 120px

RavenFox

Banned
Hey OneEightZero I'm sure you hear this alot but is there a vid to that awesome animated gif in your avatar?

pm'd also if he misses this:D

Top Bottom