• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ITT: We post screens that showcase the visual charisma lost by modern Simpsons

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberTag

Classic Simpsons |OT2| I call the big one bitey.

And then start with an image of that scene.
Tumblr_mdshklXn1F1qggthno1_500.jpg

AniHawk

After all of the debate on a new quote, it would be hilarious if you just went with ITT: We post even MORE screens that showcase the visual charisma lost by modern Simpsons |OT2|.
i'd just choose one from the book job, and the first post would only contain a gif of bart mooning australians while humming the american national anthem.

UberTag

i'd just choose one from the book job, and the first post would only contain a gif of bart mooning australians while humming the american national anthem.
Here's a suggestion...

Homer: How could the publishers change our book? If they had been in charge of the Sistine Chapel, the whole thing would be vampires, instead of the Pope's private naked dude mural.

AcridMeat

Banned
I've always loved the music they played during that whole sequence. Anyone know where to find it?
Me too. I adore it, one of my favorite episodes ever. I could never find a way to get it. I thought I had the guy who did the music, but now I can't even find that. I'd love to know as well.

Dai101

Banned
Come gather ´round children
it's high time ye learned,
'bout a hero named Homer
and a devil named Burns

We'll march 'till we drop
the girls and the fellas,
we'll fight to the death
or else fold like umbrellas

So we'll march day and night
by the big cooling tower,