• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

ive done f*cked up :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
gorillasga6.gif

Hex

Banned
No offense but I am pretty fucking glad that both of you got chose not to enter the gene pool.

(Better?)

To sum up :
- you had unprotected sex but didn't release
- you talk to ur girl about this saying how much u are worried that this might lead to a kid
- she says how anxious she is about this
- she takes two pregnancy test which confirms that she is not pregnant, twice !
- she pretend to go to the doctor who supposedly says that she actually might be pregnant
- of course two days later she is supposedly once again told by her doctor that she is in fact pregnant
- she wants to handle everything on her own and passively aggressively accuse u of being an asshole
- she has a miscarriage reported to you second hand by a friend of her...

Connect the dots
she was never pregnant and is in super bullshit mode for god knows what reason.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
I'm going to partly take her side, just for a second. I've been through similar and women a fucking difficult to deal with in situations like this. Not everyone can take a potential unwanted pregnancy in their stride. You can't begin to try and understand it logically, it's too close to her, too emotional.

All you can do is be supportive, no matter how irrational she appears to be.

It's possible she blames you, maybe subconsciously for putting her in this situation. That will take time for her to get over.

Resilient

:|

This thread has been one hell of a roller coaster. That's crazy man. I hope everything works out okay for you and your girl, but that's some crazy shit whether it was false or not. Best of luck.

Minamu

Wow, indeed. Thread so fucking bookmarked. I'm gonna force myself to read this stuff if I ever decide not to use a condom :S

Sorry for your extreme troubles, shuri :S Good luck.

poweld

I love how all of this has happened in the span of about 2 weeks. OP, you are as naive as this girl is crazy.

StoOgE

First tragedy, then farce.
Zoe said:
Certainly wouldn't be "blood everywhere" levels. If true, she's been pregnant for longer than that.

yeah, either she was knocked up by some other guy long ago or she is full of shit.

Or Shuri is full of shit.

At 2 weeks the thing is smaller than a fucking peanut. Most women don't have any idea they are pregnant for 4-6 weeks. Not one fucking week. And they don't miscarry that damn quickly and if somehow they did, the odds that they would even know it happened aren't that great. The odds of blood everywhere are even less.

She is either a liar or a psycho and either way you need to get the fuck away from her and back into the girl-age thread and ask how to find non-potential serial killers.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
ronito said:
not only did I learn that Shuri is a straight dude, I also learned he dates some crazy bitches.

This. I thought he was a chick the whole time. Pretty sure in some posts it even stated it.

Ryuukan

shuri said:
i just talked to her friend. She had a miscarriage. This is real and confirmed. She'S now back home under super heavy pills. She told her friend that she didnt want me around.

She found her sitting on the toilet bowl, with blood everywhere and stuff.. ugh She is back home now.. but still

I'm taking off tomorrow, and i will bring flowers to her doorstep. I just want to show that i care even if she hates me completely.

edit: i did not put any pressure at all.

You should try calling her today and ask if she's still not pregnant. Make sure it's confirmed.

can you even find out for sure after two weeks you are pregnant?
and have a miscarriage?
either she went digging or she was already pregnant from before.....

shuri said:
i just talked to her friend. She had a miscarriage. This is real and confirmed. She'S now back home under super heavy pills. She told her friend that she didnt want me around.

She found her sitting on the toilet bowl, with blood everywhere and stuff.. ugh She is back home now.. but still

I'm taking off tomorrow, and i will bring flowers to her doorstep. I just want to show that i care even if she hates me completely.

edit: i did not put any pressure at all.

Dude, you're SOOOOOOOOOOO being played by this girl.

my condolences if she did have a miscarriage.

jajas2

One of you is full of shit. There is no earthly way all of this can happen in 3 weeks. 3 months, maybe... but the timeline makes no sense whatsoever. And combined with the fact you're getting ALL of your information second-hand, and the fact her mood is swinging wildly... you're being played. Or your a bad, bad liar.

Fireblend

Banned
Seriously shuri, some really weird shit is going on in your story. It's funny because if it were any other poster, GAF would have probably already gone ahead accusing him of being a liar a long time ago. This is starting to reach impossibility levels not seen since the thread with the guy whose "girlfriend went missing" a few weeks ago. The similarity is uncanny, getting information from indirect sources and all.

Bail out while you can.

Koomaster

Sounds like your chick is straight up crazy mate. I can't even wrap my head around this quick time line. Pretty much what everyone else has said - she's playing you. Drop her quick.

Even if she was straight up true about everything; the way she's treated you the past few weeks is bonkers. You don't want to be with someone like that long term.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Well weirder shit has happened to me (lol revenge sister) so I will give shuri the benefit of doubt. No reason not to believe him anyway, so... yeah

Wow, so many red flags in this whole situation. You really need a better source of information. Second hand just does not cut it in a situation like this. Also, she's lying.

Yazus

Holy shit, If every girl I fucked without condom and no cum was to get pregnang I would have infinite kids chill out :lol :lol

Omiee

ok so wait in 2 weeks you went from maybe preganet to 2 tests saying she isent to she being pregnant and having a miscarrage..?
and wait what is this stuff about you posting in threads you were a girl..?
i say all of this is bullshit either from both of your or from her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom