• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#IwataSays We will discuss new Smash Bros.3D Mario game, Mario Kart etc @ E3

Meelow

Banned
Persona 5 on WiiU...

If it's true about Nintendo making sure they have strong support with Atlus while Sony has strong support with Square than Persona 5 Wii U exclusives would be something.

Xbox fans wouldn't care, but PlayStation fans? Oh dear.

It would be like the reaction to Sonic. "who cares about Timesplitters? , especially a last gen version"

Lol half of the people would say that whole the other half would be like Bayonetta 2 x100.

Linkhero1

It would be like the reaction to Sonic. "who cares about Timesplitters? , especially a last gen version"

I see reactions being this way as well. I don't see big reactions coming from this going exclusive which is why I think it would be plausible if Nintendo were to approach Crytek with the proposition to work together on TS4.

Speaking of fps's (and/or tps's), I always thought Mario Paintball was a neat idea. I think Nintendo could get really creative with that genre. I mean, what's left for the Mario franchise to infect?

HAHA I posted that shit back on the IGN Gamecube General board WAY back in the day when I stanned the GCN!

NeonZ

I see reactions being this way as well. I don't see big reactions coming from this going exclusive which is why I think it would be plausible if Nintendo were to approach Crytek with the proposition to work together on TS4.

In spite of the fanbase's reception of the game (but I don't think the sales were particularly special), I don't think Nintendo itself has ever shown any specif interest regarding Time Splitters, unfortunately.

Meelow

Banned

I think it would trend and cause 100's of petitions, I see people saying that Crytek better announce Timesplitters 4 and all that stuff, I think those people would go in deep shock if it was a Wii U exclusive.

Or they'll start a petition to get it on other systems.

People: "Wii U needs games or it will fail"
Nintendo announces a third party excluisve.
People: "I hate you Nintendo and Wii U! How dare you steal our games!!!"

In spite of the fanbase's reception of the game (but I don't think the sales were particularly special), I don't think Nintendo itself has ever shown any specif interest regarding Time Splitters, unfortunately.

Not saying it would happen, but they also didn't show any interest in Bayonetta

Darryl

Banned
Nintendo needs bombs!

Mario 64 2! Mario Kart All-Stars! Smash Bros. Universe! Metroid Dread! Raven Blade! Xenoblade 2! Time Splitters 4! Earthbound 4! Sonic Lost World! Yakuza 1&2 HD for the West! Yakuza 5 Wii U! Pokemon Stadium 5! Ghost & Ghouls U! Trauma Team U! Monster Hunter 4 HD! Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles! The World Ends with U! F-Zero Freefall! 1080 Snowboarding Summit! Mega Man Legends 3! Pac-Man Versus! Kingdom Hearts 3! Project H.A.M.M.E.R. and a partridge in a pear tree!

just a few days ago i would've listed Sonic U exclusive as a fantasy title. anything is possible :)

Linkhero1

True but I don't think they had any interest in Bayonetta either. Also, consider that they aren't doing much in terms of western collaborations. Of course this is all speculation with nothing much to go on. It would be a nice surprise.

Teknoman

You know what would really be amazing?

Camelot and Sega are technically in the same place with this great Nintendo partnership...Shining Force Revival on Wii U (or even 3DS).

I mean its technically possible right? :p

Hell they're already doing SMT X FE, and then before there was Pokemon Conquest. Ever since Brawl...anything is possible.

Even better would have been Shining Force X Fire Emblem, but that might be overkill.

Top Bottom