• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January WrassleGAF |OT| Rocky Road to Wrestle Kingdom Starts Now

Maven also had a real cool theme.

Bo Dallas is just Bo.

10-11-2012+11-59-14+AM.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
What's with every wrestler doing the 'one taped fist' thing? I remember Daniels doing it then Cody doing it now everybody does it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
On the subject of heel Biker Taker again(which is the only good Biker Taker)

It also lead to Arn Anderson surprise spinebuster.
arnbusterz0ucg.gif

(I was too lazy to find a non-tagged video)
It's crazy how a guy stops wrestling for years and still makes his move look better than anyone else. Even if you like Deadman gimmick better, it's hard to deny that these were probably some of Undertaker's best feuds.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Arn Anderson is the king of all spinebusters. Even Batista's is second rate compared to Double A's. I really love Arn Anderson, always have. What an amazing guy.

strobogo

Banned
Big Evil is for sure the best Taker. Early 2002-SS 2003 is the best Taker followed by Ministry Devil Taker and MUGA/MMA Taker in 2006.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Big Evil is for sure the best Taker. Early 2002-SS 2003 is the best Taker followed by Ministry Devil Taker and MUGA/MMA Taker in 2006.

Crazy talk. Best Taker for me is debut up until Ministry. Ministry is just #2.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ron Simmons has the second best spinebuster because it was different.

Arn's was like a bull.
Ron's was like a brick wall, his was more of a 'get off me, bitch'

Toki767

Why did Arn stop using the spinebuster in the 90s anyways? When he went back to WCW from WWF he started using a DDT for some strange reason.

Also, Punk just posted this picture. I wonder if his match against Undertaker is back on.

CrunchinJelly

formerly cjelly
Why did Arn stop using the spinebuster in the 90s anyways? When he went back to WCW from WWF he started using a DDT for some strange reason.

Also, Punk just posted this picture. I wonder if his match against Undertaker is back on.

Punk loves to troll the IWC. He knows full well he's doing it, as well.

That or he has awful taste in music. I'll go with option B.

strobogo

Banned
Arn probably had the second best DDT after Jake, so I never had a problem with him switching to it. He still did the spinebuster, though. Just wasn't a finisher as often as the DDT for a few years.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Arn probably had the second best DDT after Jake, so I never had a problem with him switching to it. He still did the spinebuster, though. Just wasn't a finisher as often as the DDT for a few years.

That's kind of Arn's thing. His moveset wasn't necessarily huge or as diverse as Ric's, but everything he did, he did near perfect.

So you guys who post a lot of Wrestling Reaction GIFs, do you have like a database of them, or do you save them on your computer or something?

I want to start collecting some for posts. :p Right now I'm looking for some disapproval/sad reaction GIF.

FyreWulff

Dirtsheets are saying Vince actually had a busted hip and will need to get surgery eventually to fix it.

That means he might not be at the helm for a while when ever it happens though. Thats good.

eh just sounds like them selling the injury. It's the yearly let's get rid of vince for a while moment

So you guys who post a lot of Wrestling Reaction GIFs, do you have like a database of them, or do you save them on your computer or something?

I want to start collecting some for posts. :p Right now I'm looking for some disapproval/sad reaction GIF.
I save most of them on my computer, at least the ones small enough to use the Imgur plugin with. Any others bigger than 2 MB get saved in my Minus account.

As for a sad gif:

EeHhYj0.gif

Toki767

I loved this one spot where Arn went to punch someone, but the guy ducked, so he nailed him with a DDT for the win. Forgot who it was with but I always thought it was simple, yet very clever.

I find a fun game to play is "where is Triple H on the WWE.com homepage"

Seems like he is always on the homepage in some way or another be it by himself or the pic for the 681th write up about how cool DX are number

strobogo

Banned

http://gifsoup.com/account/strobogo

Search through there. All my WCW reaction shots, but since I've posted all of them multiple times in the past few days in here and the Rumble thread, I'd rather just give the link.

strobogo

Banned
I'm still not sure how I should feel about the time R-Truth dressed up as a Confederate solider. Can you believe he headlined a PPV?

Top Bottom