• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Big Month Meltz

Zach

The match sounds amazing on paper :

Sting, Brian Pillman and Dustin Rhodes vs Steve Austin, Rick Rude and Paul Orndorff (with Col. Robert Parker) in a Thundercage

but it wasn't that great in execution.

It was great. I don't care what you say.

tumblr_myhqrspQq21shf9jmo1_400.gif

Actually, there was about a year where Stone Cold was the best. He was so good before the neck injury.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Cena's Mania opponent is apparently not going to be something to be excited about lol

It's either Orton or Corbin.

Probably Corbin.

It makes me laugh how GAF works. He said "nothing to be excited about" so everyone concluded it was Orton.

Meltzer specifically said like 5 seconds after he said that "ITS NOT ORTON"

Sephzilla

They need to send Apollo back to NXT.

Send him back to NXT and let him become a heel. NXT could use a little boost in talent, Crews needs some time to develop a character, and he isn't going to be missed on the main roster right now. It honestly worked wonders for Tyson Kidd

Hasney

It makes me laugh how GAF works. He said "nothing to be excited about" so everyone concluded it was Orton.

Meltzer specifically said like 5 seconds after he said that "ITS NOT ORTON"

Pfft, like I listen to that shit.

If someone says a boring opponent for Cena, it's not wrong to think Resthold Randy.

Mahonay

Banned
In October 2016, Rowan underwent surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff and would be out of action for four to six months.
I don't see Rowan working in anything but the Wyatt family. His short singles run was bad. I wonder if he gets let go later this year.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I don't see Rowan working in anything but the Wyatt family. His short singles run was bad. I wonder if he gets let go later this year.

He had a face turn based around being thirsty for Renee.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
people are cheering ziggler because they wanted him to turn heel, he was the "im going to try my hardest" for the longest time. Now him being heel is fresh so it's something to cheer for. Same would happen with Roman, if he went heel people would cheer him.

Top Bottom