• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

January Wrasslin' |OT2| Stop watching this garbage and get HBO Go

Austin isn't going to do shit. He pushes back enough to keep his cred, but he let Vince shit on the entire roster. As "one of the boys" you'd think he would defend them at least a bit.
"One of the boys?" The fuck? Austin got his ass out years ago. He has no obligation to stick up for those nancy boys.

zychi

Banned
"One of the boys?" The fuck? Austin got his ass out years ago. He has no obligation to stick up for those nancy boys.

You mean besides the fact that he has been back on and off since he "got his ass out," or that he makes money off a wrestling podcast, or that he makes money off of talking shit about the WWE?

Because he may not be wrestling in the ring, he's still *in* the wrestling world

D bry is at the ufc show
show.,wonder if he is sitting next to punk

B8uZyGTCUAAvPxF.jpg

"One of the boys" is in quotations for a reason. I'm well aware he's not an active wrestler but he was once a part of that lockerroom, so surely he can relate to the plight of the roster having to deal with Vince.

Love it when a lurker makes a big deal out of calling the community terrible, and then continues to lurk, only posting to insult regulars

Slizeezyc

Later, Reigns said about WWE getting behind him: "It's one of those situations where obviously the company does what the company does and the fans do what they do. And that's what's so great. So, the fans have to realize as opinionated as you want it, the company is the same way. The company is going to do what they want to do, fans are going to do what they want to do, and hopefully at the end of the day I'm just the guy getting rich."

That Roman Reigns, what a face.

Fox318

All of his posts read like text book WWE.com comments by people who get all their scoops from Wrestlezone.com

All I'm saying is a guy of his talent isn't being properly used by the company he is employed by. Dude has his chant in almost every sports ballpark and they would rather promote the WWE Flintsones DVD. Bryan was being featured by the seahawks on their twitter page as well as some Seahawk press stuff.

How is that not promoted at all?

Khali was getting paid close to a million a year plus bonus transportation costs when he could barely wrestle, walk, or even speak.

How long did it take Bryan to earn non-jobber salary? Did he ever get a PPV cage match named after him?

Anyway I'm watching Nitro and then I see Justin Roberts

GzQpvw0l.png

UberTag

Its just that we are clearly in the last few years with him on the road every week calling the shots from behind that stage at every show and I dont want him to go out like this.

The fact that the day Vince finally says he cant be on the road anymore is automatically going to mean a giant jump in quality is sad.
If there weren't people in power in WWE content to let Vince bury himself and tarnish his legacy, they'd have put a stop to this nonsense long ago. But they clearly have no qualms about encouraging him to go on a Steve Austin podcast to humiliate himself.

I think we've long gone past the point of no return on this. Vince doesn't want to do what his fans want him to do. And the fans are fed up with cheering who they're told to cheer for. The only constant is that they continue to support his product.

And frankly, I can't blame Vince for actively making the content he's offering worse if his upset fans won't take him to task for it. He'll keep calling their bluff until proven otherwise.

All I'm saying is a guy of his talent isn't being properly used by the company he is employed by. Dude has his chant in almost every sports ballpark and they would rather promote the WWE Flintsones DVD. Bryan was being featured by the seahawks on their twitter page as well as some Seahawk press stuff.

How is that not promoted at all?
Vince would rather make less money with the guys he wants to go with than capitalize on any organic fan support D.Brine may drum up for himself and acknowledge publically that he's "wrong" or that he "made a bad decision". Hell, he'd rather go bankrupt than do that.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
austin will no doubt say why the fuck you treating bryan like shit hes practically more over than austin when it comes to a yes chant

Fox318

If there weren't people in power in WWE content to let Vince bury himself and tarnish his legacy, they'd have put a stop to this nonsense long ago. But they clearly have no qualms about encouraging him to go on a Steve Austin podcast to humiliate himself.

I think we've long gone past the point of no return on this. Vince doesn't want to do what his fans want him to do. And the fans are fed up with cheering who they're told to cheer for. The only constant is that they continue to support his product.

And frankly, I can't blame Vince for actively making the content he's offering worse if his upset fans won't take him to task for it. He'll keep calling their bluff until proven otherwise.

Vince would rather make less money with the guys he wants to go with than capitalize on any organic fan support D.Brine may drum up for himself and acknowledge publically that he's "wrong" or that he "made a bad decision". Hell, he'd rather go bankrupt than do that.
Except the fans have responded in some ways. Less people are into his product today then they were in its height.

Big One

Banned
austin will no doubt say why the fuck you treating bryan like shit hes practically more over than austin when it comes to a yes chant
Triple H is just going to shift the heat to Vince. I don't think Triple H is in Bryan's way even though he's the main supporter of Roman Regins. In fact if Vince knew how to book shit properly like he used to he would've had set it up for Reigns to get cheered at RR.

Also somewhat expecting it turns out Vince sabotaged Reigns on purpose so he can keep Cena on top.

Fox318

Man watching Nitro its kinda neat to see them tease a Hogan heel turn running up to Halloween Havoc 95'.

Sure it ended up being a disaster and fans still hated Hogan but its still kinda interesting despite being in such a fucking corny story-line.

Fox318

This Chicago crowd was so into Sting-Macho and even the Sabu-Jerry Lynn match.

They fucking hated Hogan and were either trying to boo the shit out of him in the background or just look bored out of their minds.

Top Bottom