• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese dev reveals some of the issues third parties have with Nintendo

fallagin

If Nintendo would rectify these problems they would dominate even harder than they already do. They already have a very well established brand with their first party games, if they increased brand name recognition with regards to awesome 3rd party games as well, then they would seriously have something there.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
JodyAnthony said:
IMO the only one that doesn't make sense is the not allowing smaller runs

But then again I don't see why a company would want to order just a few hundred extra carts, but I'm sure it comes up. It all depends on what that X is, really. 1-2k? I could understand, maybe. 5k? 10k? That would be ridiculous.
Quality control perhaps?

Flying_Phoenix said:
What blows my mind here is the Nintendo has (supposedly) gotten significantly better with their third party relations compared to the Wii's launch.

All four of these points are ridiculous for 2010. The 3 to 4 weeks is understandable with cartridges, but I really hope that isn't referring to Wii discs.
It isn't referring to Wii discs because the aggrieved (Alchemist) has released no Wii games to date.

Fredescu

redbarchetta said:
But it's pretty clear that Nintendo caters to a heavily casual audience who treats the Wii as basically a Wii Sports/Wii Fit Box and purchases additional software at a vastly reduced rate.
I agree, which is why I think encouraging third party support would have been a good way of providing more variety in their library, thus further broadening the appeal of the console.

jman2050

Fredescu said:
I think the market is far more organic than some hardcore/casual dichotomy. I don't think there is any non software related factor that could have prevented traditional games from selling well on the Wii.

The hardcore/casual dichotomy is a fictitious construct by Public Relations people to oversimplify a complicated situation. Frankly, I'm still somewhat annoyed that informed consumers still completely believe that silly PR speak.

More to the topic, I like how we have some tangible issues to discuss about Nintendo's third-party policy, but we still really don't have nearly enough information to really know the extent of what's going. It's a complicated situation that's not going to be resolved in a simple manner, which is why IF Nintendo feels the need to change, it's going to be a very gradual process. Whether the current support for the 3DS represents a change taking place remains to be seen.

Somnid

The huge problem I see with this thread is that this information seems completely relegated to DS, a platform that is universally well-liked and harbors a ton of successful third-party development both big and small.

The thing at which everyone points their finger at is Wii which probably doesn't have the same problems being disc-based and a small Japanese developer venting about DS does not explain Wii's situation is any way.

charlequin said:
Tooooootally missed the point.

It was two words and a not equal operator. How did you want me to make sense of it?

Mandoric

Banned
JodyAnthony said:
IMO the only one that doesn't make sense is the not allowing smaller runs

But then again I don't see why a company would want to order just a few hundred extra carts, but I'm sure it comes up. It all depends on what that X is, really. 1-2k? I could understand, maybe. 5k? 10k? That would be ridiculous.

We're talking games that could well have a planned LTD of 5000; if they sell out you obviously want more product on the market but even 1000 is a leap.

More obscure budget reprints, while profitable, tend to sell under 1k as well.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Somnid said:
The huge problem I see with this thread is that this information seems completely relegated to DS, a platform that is universally well-liked and harbors a ton of successful third-party development both big and small.

The thing at which everyone points their finger at is Wii which probably doesn't have the same problems being disc-based and a small Japanese developer venting about DS does not explain Wii's situation is any way.
Doesn't matter what you say. Nintendo is an evil, evil corporation. Only thinking about themselves before others.

ccbfan

I'st really this simple.

Every company does what they feel is best for the company. Whether it be for pure profit or growth in markets.

It is not Nintendo's job to help third parties.

It is also not third parties' jobs to prop up Nintendo system.

Each company does whats best for each company.

If Nintendo is fine with maximizing profit and being conservative at the risk of losing third party support then fine. They're valuing profit over making their product better. Same as third parties taking better offers from Sony and MS. Both are looking at whats best for their own company.

Also the argument about the 4 points is not whether a third party has a right to expect remedies from Nintendo but whether the competitions are giving remedies.

If Sony and MS are helping on all 4 points then all 4 points are reason to avoid Nintendo.

Kintaro said:
So...how many of you are still buying the 3DS anyway? Just checking. :D
I'm still fluctuating between yes and no.

But I have been since the Japanese pricing was announced.

That's quite a bit of money for a handheld.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
redbarchetta said:
But it's pretty clear that Nintendo caters to a heavily casual audience who treats the Wii as basically a Wii Sports/Wii Fit Box and purchases additional software at a vastly reduced rate.
The Wii's attach rate is barely one below the PS3 and 360, if that. If its a WiiFit box for most people, then there must be about ten million people out there with thirty Wii games.

The only one that I think is really bad is the long turnarounds, because momentum is important, and a few weeks really can make or break a game.

Kimosabae said:
All I'm getting out of this thread is that the "Wii is fad" camp has been validated.
Which is dumb because this has nothing to do with the Wii.

I'm sure a good amount of questionable policies are on that end too.

dave_d

Jonnyram said:
3. Manufacturing costs have to be paid 100% upfront
Other hardware manufacturers are not mentioned here, but the example is given that "let's say it costs 1000 yen per unit to manufacture" (actual cost depends on cart size), and if a game is expected to be a big hit and sell 1 million units, that's 1 billion yen that has to be paid upfront. That's a ridiculous amount and causes a bit of a headache as far as company capital goes. He suggests reducing it to 1/3 upfront payment, to ease the problem.

Hasn't this been the case for a long time? I mean I kind of remember capcom getting screwed over with SSF2 on the SNES. (They had I think a million carts made up because they had to have them made ahead of time. They didn't sell that well and Nintendo wouldn't take back unsold stock so they lost quite a bit of money. Pretty lousy move especially since SF2 was the game that really turned things around for the SNES and they turned around and did that.)

TunaLover

Somehow it's relieving have this info. because it bury the old "developers hate Nintendo without reason" or "developers are Sony fanboys".

Competence give more approchable enviorement than Nintendo simple that.

This also confirm why Nintendo doesn't believe (thrust?) in companies or formal third party support, and try other methods to atract 3rd party content in the form of co-developed projects, second party funds, or exclusive agreements for big IPs.

gerg

Amir0x said:
I do. He's basically outright saying "we are going to take advantage of the customers that made us a success! You guys will bend over and take it cause you clearly want it! KBYE!" Being down to earth doesn't make the comment less shitty.

In those terms every company is out to take advantage of its customers.

If the higher price is a successful business move it should be recognised as one. If 3DS sales stumble because of it, then Nintendo should be ridiculed for launching the 3DS at such a price point.

My personal feelings as to whether it is too expensive for me don't enter the analysis.

STG!

If a supplier came at me with points 2 and 3 I would be furious. 1 is totally acceptable if your company can sustain such volume, but 2 and 3... 3 just for cash flow reasons alone is simply stunning.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
STG! said:
If a supplier came at me with points 2 and 3 I would be furious. 1 is totally acceptable if your company can sustain such volume, but 2 and 3... 3 just for cash flow reasons alone is simply stunning.

Difference here is your going to them in this game if you want your game published.

Anyways this thread is all over the place. Talk about the Wii, talk about the DS, lack of context on what is being referenced in general, lack of context in what platform is being referenced etc... etc... :lol

RpgN

I've been wondering something for a while when it comes to DS cartridges, Nintendo usually has huge inventory when they launch their games and they seem to have less problem restocking if necessary. Is it possible that they could allow slower shipments to third parties in favour of having enough stock of their games first?

I mean I know cartridges take longer to make but it always made me question how it's possible Nintendo not having any problems like that.

STG! said:
The turnaround time is probably manageable, but it's up to the supplier to provide options for quick second runs (and I believe it is in their interests to do so) at an increased rate. I don't know how easy this is to do though.

I totally agree with you on the money upfront issue. It's simply bizarre and an abuse of monopoly powers. It's not like they're even exposing themselves to that much risk if they accept only partial payment. The industry isn't that big and it is rarely in a publisher's interest to get on the wrong side of the platform holder like that.

seanoff

Jin34 said:
#3 is pretty fucked up on Nintendo's part. #1 and #2 need some clarification because he seems to only be talking about DS carts in which the longer turnaround makes sense since its easier/cheaper to get discs, now if those same rules apply to the Wii then thats something Nintendo has to address. #4 is just complete and utter bullshit, the fuck is this constant crap about them having to subsidize your marketing? You can really see how messed up some things in this industry are when so many companies count on subsidies from the hardware manufacturers.

this isn't an outrageous request. Nintendo would most likely get far better rates than the little guys, and all they asking is that Nintendo on sell some of the spots to them or just make an ad that maybe showcases a few of the little guys in an ad and run in maybe 1 in 10. and the little guys probably can't afford it on their own

Even Nintendo rely on their partners, the retailers, pubs, devs etc to help sell their system. throwing them a bone is not out of order.

in business there is a lot of mutual back scratching, not just the console business or electronics, it runs to clothing, footwear, art the whole lot. i have my own retail business and i push my store but the suppliers also push my store online, electronically and in print because they get a benefit as do i. i also push my suppliers because i sometimes get a benefit (not all the time)

Nintendo seem very good at looking after themselves and it's worked so far, but sometime in the future they might need all these little people they're pissing off now. all of the items listed could be better handled.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
ElFly said:
Considering that Sonic and Mario at the Olympic games was Sega's biggest selling franchise for like four years, yeah, it is a lot better than a tv campaign. There's no discussion.
If I were a unique and promising third party developer with an incredible game I just want to get out on Wii, I think the last thing I would call "good third party relations" is to cram Mario characters in there, for a multitude of reasons. I'd rather have the advertising support really.

RpgN

seanoff said:
Nintendo seem very good at looking after themselves and it's worked so far, but sometime in the future they might need all these little people they're pissing off now. all of the items listed could be better handled.

I don't know, it seems to have worked for Nintendo since the day they got into the games market. The time they were largely on their own during the N64 and to a lesser extend the gamecube era wasn't enough to wake them up apprently. It's very tough to change the whole company culture which would involve the way they do their policy.

It would be great and better for devs if they do something about, they keep saying it but nothing really happens.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Are numbers 1 and 2 related? I mean I guess carts take longer to make than discs, and everything other than DS is using disc-based media right now, so that could account for the increased turn around time.

Is that also the case with the first problem? Maybe because of the way Nintendo's manufacturing is set up, it doesn't make financial sense to do an extra run of carts for your game unless you're doing X thousand units? I don't know how the heck this works, is that a reasonable or unreasonable assumption?

ElFly

SovanJedi said:
If I were a unique and promising third party developer with an incredible game I just want to get out on Wii, I think the last thing I would call "good third party relations" is to cram Mario characters in there, for a multitude of reasons. I'd rather have the advertising support really.

Sure, lending Mario to a third parties won't work for every case, but the original point was that Nintendo never does anything to help promote 3rd party games, which is ridiculous and just an arguing position decided before looking at the facts.

Htown said:
Are numbers 1 and 2 related? I mean I guess carts take longer to make than discs, and everything other than DS is using disc-based media right now, so that could account for the increased turn around time.

Is that also the case with the first problem? Maybe because of the way Nintendo's manufacturing is set up, it doesn't make financial sense to do an extra run of carts for your game unless you're doing X thousand units? I don't know how the heck this works, is that a reasonable or unreasonable assumption?

No, the upfront cash thing is 100% Nintendo being assholes. That's undefensible.

ElFly said:
No, the upfront cash thing is 100% Nintendo being assholes. That's undefensible.
He never asked about the upfront cash thing.

Htown said:

It's a reasonable enough assumption simply because of the volumes that they're producing. Their manufacturing processes are set up to produce millions of cartridges at a time and are probably running day and night to maximise throughput.

All print runs necessitate some downtime while things are reconfigured to produce cartridges for a that title. This downtime is probably the same (or very similar) for all print runs, big or small. Because downtime is time that your machines aren't producing output, this means that each one costs you a certain amount of money (opportunity cost), so it is in your best interests to make sure downtimes are reduced as much as possible.

By mandating that minimum orders are X amount, you in effect minimise your downtime on your machines or limit it to a given value so that you're not so bogged down in small orders that you can't meet the big (high value) ones. It isn't unusual for plants that are set up to produce in volume.

This isn't a case of Nintendo being selfish douchebags, it's a case of them being a manufacturer doing robust business.

Of course, I'm making the assumption here that unlike the book industry, publishers don't actually physically publish their own games, but rather bankroll devs and pay Nintendo to do print runs for their titles.

NewFresh

Wow!! Those are some serious issues that probably are seen as drawbacks and can really keep a company away from Nintendo.

With regards to the Wii Market, there is still the problem with the audience its self and their buying habits; situations like (rough estimates):
Just dance - 3 million copies sold
Carnival Games - 3million copies sold
Dead Space: Extraction - 200 thousand copies sold
Silent Hill: Shattered memories - 200 thousand copies sold

It is hard to support the console with new ideas when people only seem to want crap.

EmmanuelMunoz said:
Wow!! Those are some serious issues that probably are seen as drawbacks and can really keep a company away from Nintendo.

With regards to the Wii Market, there is still the problem with the audience its self and their buying habits; situations like (rough estimates):
Just dance - 3 million copies sold
Carnival Games - 3million copies sold
Dead Space: Extraction - 200 thousand copies sold
Silent Hill: Shattered memories - 200 thousand copies sold

It is hard to support the console with new ideas when people only seem to want crap.
You need to build up an audience for a genre on a platform at or near launch if you want future games in said genre to be successful. An RTS on the PS3 would fail if you released it two or three years into its lifespan. Had the PS3 launched with an RTS (let's just assume that control wasn't an issue and said RTS was a success) the next person selling an RTS could put it on that platform and expect to sell to the audience the first RTS built up.

Once you miss that bus, there's no getting back on it.

Also, DSE was an off-genre version of a new IP. Yes, there's an established market for on-rails shooters on Wii, but it was never that big. I don't know about Silent Hill, but my guess is that the horror genre audience abandoned the Wii after they realised they weren't being served and the game released after this took place. It happens.

Neo C.

#1 and #2 are bad. I don't have a problem with #1 though if it starts with 1'000 unit. if it's 10'000 or 20'000 units, then it's quite difficult for small publishers.
#2 is bad, but I can understand if it happens during the DS crazyness. Back then, it was even difficult for Nintendo itself to bring enough copies for their own games.

#3 isn't worth discussing, #4 only with the additional information from cvxfreak.

[Nintex]

This is just crazy, only publishers like Square Enix are able to pay for 2 million carts upfront. So the little guys will most likely never have a big hit on their hands, this probably explains why some third party titles are often hard to find.

When you look at Capcom for example who's stuffing the channels and the policies they have in place with retailers(buy back stock) that's nothing short of a financial nightmare. This also explains the early pricedrops for third party software if a game bombs they're better off to sell a couple of thousand units for a reduced price than to have no income at all.

faridmon

Number 1 to 3 seems bad and I agree that Nintendo should fix that, if they want some more 3rd party games (niche ones)

however, the advertisment bit is bloody stupid, why would nintendo spend money on advertising games that the revune of the sales of those games will go to 3rd parties.

Amirox, I usually agree with you on many accounts, but supporting and arguing this point seems bloody anger inducing. yes, 3rd parties should be eased into nintendos system and even given some accomendation. However, throwing money at them while they may or may not guarantee support seems bloody stupid.

So i don't agree with you on this.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
dreamcastmaster said:
It's clear this developer does not understand the manufacture process or the fact that Nintendo are not going to take financial risk in order to make another company money.

Turn around time is longer for cartidge than it is for DVD, always has been and it used to be 6 weeks back in the N64 days so I'll say there has been an improvement there.

The minimum order will be whatever makes it worthwhile to set up a production line to make that game divisable by the number of games that nintendo ship in the master cartons.

So if a company wants to order more than they can afford who bails out NIntendo when they don't sell? That's why they pay upfront.

I used to work in production and order N64 carts from Nintendo the rules while difficult for smaller publishers are there for a reason.

About 20 years later and the turnaround got from 6 weeks to 4 weeks? ...

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Lonely1 said:
#3 looks bad on Nintendo part. 1 and 2, we need to clarify is this also applies to wii.

It applies to Wii too? Well the cartridges vs optical disc argument does not even belong there so... problems when companies get too much market power?
ItPrintsMoney GIF's are funny to post, this thread is the result of Nintendo itself (like any corporation would :(...) watching those GIF's too much...

Jex

OuterWorldVoice said:
I had to double check the date of the OP to be sure this wasn't 1990.
That's the first thing that came to mind as well. Nintendo are a very strange company sometimes.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Opiate said:
This argument does not stand to reason, I believe. Sony lost 5 billion dollars subsidizing the PS3 and it produced no clear, meaningful change in direction.

Really? I feel that PS3's situation now is considerably better than when it launched ;). Plus, that subsidy is not really "money hats for developers"... it was the cost of launching, sustaining, and giving new life to the platform...

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
I am really surprised that Nintendo still hasn't addressed these issues given that it was these very kinds of things that Sony capitalised so strongly on 15 years ago.

I also think it highlights that Nintendo really cannot take amazing and comprehensive third party support for granted with 3DS. A lot of people seemed to think that this was a given. There's some posters here who'd previously had shout you down vigorously that Nintendo would be monopolising third party interest going forward on handhelds, that Sony would be 'screwed' now because third parties could frolic free in a Nintendo-administered haven. That looks like particularly wishful thinking. In fact, I'd say Nintendo may be the one who is having to bridge a bigger gap in convincing third parties that 'this time it will be different'.

[Nintex]

faridmon said:
Number 1 to 3 seems bad and I agree that Nintendo should fix that, if they want some more 3rd party games (niche ones)

however, the advertisment bit is bloody stupid, why would nintendo spend money on advertising games that the revune of the sales of those games will go to 3rd parties.

Amirox, I usually agree with you on many accounts, but supporting and arguing this point seems bloody anger inducing. yes, 3rd parties should be eased into nintendos system and even given some accomendation. However, throwing money at them while they may or may not guarantee support seems bloody stupid.

So i don't agree with you on this.
If Nintendo has more games on their platform, more people will buy their platform, and they can sell more first party games to those people. I don't think a better environment for third parties will decrease sales of Nintendo's own games. I'd argue that the succes of COD on the Xbox 360 made Halo an even bigger franchise. The bulk of RPG's on PS2 made the system even more succesful.

Not to mention that the advertising isn't free, Alchemist is willing to pay Nintendo for some screentime on their shows You can imagine that it's pretty hard to sell your products on TV when Nintendo is sponsoring most prime time television. This guy is more or less giving Nintendo another revenue stream idea.

Amir0x

Banned
ElFly said:
Money is money, no matter where it went.

At this junction in the conversation the point could not have eluded you harder even if the point was actually Solid Snake pressed against a wall wearing OctoCamo.

ElFly said:
Considering that Sonic and Mario at the Olympic games was Sega's biggest selling franchise for like four years, yeah, it is a lot better than a tv campaign. There's no discussion.

Then Sega turns around and makes the worst versions of the Sonic games on the nintendo platforms?

they made all sorts of Sonic games for the Wii. Including several that never came to PS3 or 360.

All modern Sonic games are terrible, no matter what platform. Wii is not going to magically change that.

faridmon said:

Money is not actually going to change hands unless there IS a guarantee of some kind of support. What idiot console manufacturer is going to give a third party money without receiving some sort of guarantee in return? For one, I think there'd probably be some law against stealing some companies money and not returning the services for that fee :lol

Mael

Am I seeing wrong or are people discussing something totally different than the source of the thread?
I mean why even mention Wii here?
And heck if the situation was such a big problem why make business with them in the end?
And heck if it affects only small japanese dev houses why are they comment on western devs?
On the marketing thing, I find it absolutely laughable that company actually consider it a viable way of doing marketing to expect someone else do your job.
It sounds like some dev house making some extensions to PeopleSoft expecting SAP to fucking promote their stuffs.
The way I see it, if you can't sell your stuffs without counting on your platform holder to promote your stuff, there's something wrong with your business model.

The first 3 problems are extremly valid and shocking though, it's not something you could expect in this day & age.

Vic said:
Doesn't matter what you say. Nintendo is an evil, evil corporation. Only thinking about themselves before others.

And shouldn't that go for the devs houses/publishers too?
I mean they're not exactly the consumer's best friend either.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Never heard of them - which game did Alchemist develop ?

For example issue numer isnt just a problem for 3rd Partys, Nintendo also has to live with those manufacture times - there used to be a time where there were shortages for many mayor ds games like animal crossing and co. in europe..... so its not like they take longer time to produce cards just to piss off, i mean shoratges for every new pokemon main game are nothing new.

And i cant see nintendo pushing shovelware in their own marketing/tv spots - why would they ? when metal gear, monster hunter, tales of graces - big games are released they seem so be willing to support them with marketing, bundles and so on. But not every garage-developer will get the same love as a DQ Game...

With point 1 and 3 nintendo should maybe try to be a lil more flexible, though i dont really see this being a problem on wii....

Sipowicz

Banned
viciouskillersquirrel said:
I'll decide when region locking is confirmed, at which point, I'll import from the US.

i wouldn't rush into that. occasionally the pal regions get some good stuff like tingle rpg and hotel dusk 2

AniHawk

ElFly said:
Then Sega turns around and makes the worst versions of the Sonic games on the nintendo platforms?

Sega's support for Nintendo systems has been pretty good. The Wii has had more exclusive Sega games this gen other than maybe the PS3. And while it might not get the best version of multiplatform Sonic games, it will have at least 3 exclusive Sonic games in addition to the multiplatform ones.

Sega's a really bad example of "third parties not paying Nintendo back."

[Nintex]

Mael said:
And heck if the situation was such a big problem why make business with them in the end?
They don't do business with them because of this, that's the point.
And heck if it affects only small japanese dev houses why are they comment on western devs?
It affects everyone who isn't able to pay a couple billion yen upfront just to produce the cartridges.
On the marketing thing, I find it absolutely laughable that company actually consider it a viable way of doing marketing to expect someone else do your job.
They don't, they say that Nintendo should offer them the option of buying advertising space, the third parties are willing to pay Nintendo to get on their popular TV shows.
It sounds like some dev house making some extensions to PeopleSoft expecting SAP to fucking promote their stuffs.
The way I see it, if you can't sell your stuffs without counting on your platform holder to promote your stuff, there's something wrong with your business model.
There's nothing wrong with their business model, they're small devs they can't buy a million cartridges upfront but they'll never be able to get more out on time to meet demand if their game is a hit because Nintendo is too slow to produce and only allows large quantities to be produced.
And shouldn't that go for the devs houses/publishers too?
I mean they're not exactly the consumer's best friend either.
Developers and publishers often have buy back policies in place with retailers to spread the risk, guess which company isn't doing that.:lol

1 & 2 should be fixed

3 makes sense, if you want but cant eat 100 pies, why should the piemaker make and pay all 100 for you? Or even for 2/3rds of them?

4 is something that publishers should take care of.

Mael

AniHawk said:
Sega's support for Nintendo systems has been pretty good. The Wii has had more exclusive Sega games this gen other than maybe the PS3. And while it might not get the best version of multiplatform Sonic games, it will have at least 3 exclusive Sonic games in addition to the multiplatform ones.

Sega's a really bad example of "third parties not paying Nintendo back."

especially considering that they're usually repaid in sales when they do,
I mean especially regarding the Sonic games.
They usually don't sell as bad as the Knight turd.
And they indeed gave us Mad World and the questionable Conduit.
they're so far from the worst it's funny.
Kinda like Activision, they're usually not that bad with their support

[Nintex] said:
They don't do business with them because of this, that's the point.

They obviously do, hence the blog post!

[Nintex] said:
They don't, they say that Nintendo should offer them the option of buying advertising space, the third parties are willing to pay Nintendo to get on their popular TV shows.

Misunderstanding on my part then

[Nintex] said:
There's nothing wrong with their business model, they're small devs they can't buy a million cartridges upfront but they'll never be able to get more out on time to meet demand if their game is a hit because Nintendo is too slow to produce and only allows large quantities to be produced.

This is in regard to the advertising/marketing subsidee they're asking not the supply part which is a real valid problem.

[Nintex] said:
Developers and publishers often have buy back policies in place with retailers to spread the risk, guess which company isn't doing that.:lol

they don't do that because they're actually following how their game sell and prepare accordingly, there's a reason they announced a discontinuation of some of their catalog or why some of their games are harder to find on release (they're not perfect, they can make mistake ala Other M)

Top Bottom