• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Japanese GAFers: Are you standing in line for Wii? At all? Please?

DENKO

KyotoDaisuki said:
ようこそ, DENKO!:)

はじめまして,KyotoDaisuki:)

sp0rsk said:
2chのスパイ?

It knows people of 2ch also are inspecting here.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
はじめまして, DENKO. Welcome to GAF.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
cvxfreak said:
I seriously hope I can get a Japanese Wii in January...

How are you going about getting a JP wii?

cvxfreak

TheTrin said:
How are you going about getting a JP wii?

By flying my ass over to Tokyo and Osaka. :p

I'm gonna be there from Jan 9 - 17, Tokyo the first four days and Osaka the last four as well. :)

DENKO

RedLightning said:
DENKOさん
並びに行くんですか?

It doesn't queue up because it reserves it in an online shop.

thetrin

cvxfreak said:
By flying my ass over to Tokyo and Osaka. :p

I'm gonna be there from Jan 9 - 17, Tokyo the first four days and Osaka the last four as well. :)

So, January 13-17 you`ll be in Osaka? I`ll meet up with you for drinking and shopping if you want.

sp0rsk said:
2chのスパイ?

∧_∧  / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
  ( ´∀`)< オマエモナー
  (    )  \_____
  | | |
  (__)_)

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
DENKO said:
I am a Tokyo living by the Japanese.
The participant such as game discussion bulletin boards of Japan is inspecting
NeoGAF well. :)

よろしく

Acosta

わたしわ日本語でわはなしましぇん :(

Deku

Banned
Gaijin To Ronin said:

does not compute.
on topic: i'm also curious about the Japan launch.

Gaijin To Ronin said:

He's trying to say he can't speak Japanese, except he used the character わ instead of particle は, used でわ [sic] instead of が, skipped the Kanji on the verb, didn't use the potential form of 話す (話せる), and somehow let an H slip by, turning せん into しぇん.

So: 「私は日本語が話せません。」

Or, more simply: 「日本語が出来ない。」

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Oh yeah? well わはなしましぇんびに行くめま to you all!

Acosta

Cheesemeister said:
He's trying to say he can't speak Japanese, except he used the character わ instead of particle は, used でわ [sic] instead of が, skipped the Kanji on the verb, didn't use the potential form of 話す (話せる), and somehow let an H slip by, turning せん into しぇん.

So: 「私は日本語が話せません。」

Or, more simply: 「日本語が出来ない。」

Yes, thanks for the corrections (I thought it was dewa instead of wa for negatives). I would like to pass some months in Japan learning, but with the job is impossible right now :(

Terrell

Yeesh... ONE Japanese person shows up on GAF, and everyone has to fire up their Kotoeri input and sharpen their Shift-JIS ASCII art skills. :lol

Blackace

Terrell said:
Yeesh... ONE Japanese person shows up on GAF, and everyone has to fire up their Kotoeri input and sharpen their Shift-JIS ASCII art skills. :lol

yeah you tell em!! it is bad to try to speak something else... most of us live here in Japan

Acosta

Terrell said:

I don´t see the problem. I think is nice trying (and given there are people here that knows how to speak japanese and/or live in Japan, is not that odd).

Mar

What the わはなしましぇんびに行くめま is going on in this thread. Where's the わはなしましぇんびに行くめまing photos.

thetrin

Gaijin To Ronin said:
I don´t see the problem. I think is nice trying (and given there are people here that knows how to speak japanese and/or live in Japan, is not that odd).

Hey man, you tried. That`s commendable. Sure, you made some mistakes, but who doesn`t?

Forget the guys who think you have to be an INCREDIBLE NATIVE SPEAKER to open your mouth.

DCharlie

And even i am moderately surprised
This is like something out of Monty Python!

JAPANESE For tourists :

中出しはちょっと危ないですが大好きです

I think you are very attractive

ソニー好きな人は。。。しこしこやろうかな

Oh yes, sony are fantastic!

etc etc...

Blackace

DCharlie said:
This is like something out of Monty Python!

JAPANESE For tourists :

中出しはちょっと危ないですが大好きです

I think you are very attractive

do you work at Namco?

Terrell

Gaijin To Ronin said:
Except for the fact that this is, y'know, an English-speaking forum? This wasn't specifically aimed at you (it was more aimed at everyone in general), and I can't fault you for wanting to throw your hat in, but seriously... wanna chat it up in Japanese, go to 2ch. I come here in the hope of actually being able to read what people are typing, not string after string of question marks.

8bit

Knows the Score
私のホバークラフトはウナギの完全である

kiryogi

Banned
Terrell said:
Except for the fact that this is, y'know, an English-speaking forum? This wasn't specifically aimed at you (it was more aimed at everyone in general), and I can't fault you for wanting to throw your hat in, but seriously... wanna chat it up in Japanese, go to 2ch. I come here in the hope of actually being able to read what people are typing, not string after string of question marks.

How about just not going into this topic then?

Terrell

kiryogi said:
How about just not going into this topic then?
Maybe because I wanted to actually read about what the Japanese GAF community was doing for launch, like the title of the thread suggests? Just a thought.

Blackace

Terrell said:
baby-crying.jpg

Boerseun

Banned
Lyte Edge said:
And then I'm going to pick up a used GC controller and PN03, possibly Beach Spikers, Naruto 4, and MGS Twin Snakes (if I can find it) too, although the GC stuff takes a back seat to the Wii stuff.

The Japanese version of P.N. 03 has a small bug.

Do not exit a room before the combo counter has finished adding up your score, otherwise you'll lose the points you would have earned for the combo.

The problem was fixed in the U.S. and European versions. (I own the latter.)

Let us know when/if you've managed to unlock both bonus suits - it's a challenge that, in my opinion, only the truly hardcore can lay claim to have successfully completed (without cheating obviously).

TO UNLOCK THE BONUS SUITS said:
To unlock the suit ‘Blackbird’

To get the Blackbird suit, the player must finish the game on any difficulty setting, plus all of the other Aegis Suits must be in the player’s inventory (excluding Papillon). Continue playing through the game on the same game save to amass enough points to purchase the nine Aegis Suits available during regular play, then after defeating the game, the Blackbird suit becomes available for future play on that particular game save file.

To unlock the suit ‘Papillion’

To unlock the Papillon suit, the player must finish the game on any difficulty setting with all the other Aegis Suits in their inventory (including the Blackbird). In addition, a Professional ranking must be achieved on all five Trial Missions. Load the game save with the Blackbird suit on it and play through the game once again, this time making certain to complete each of the Trial missions.

I copied that off a GameFAQs forum something like a year ago.

Good luck!

pubba

Umm didnt you super-cool guys who are typing/speaking Japanese get the memo?

Mandarin Chinese is the new hip language to know

In 5 years time, the Japanese economy will have finished its slide into oblivion, and you will be back in America flipping burgers

On topic : Japan Wii launch will make baby Jesus cry

Blackace

metdroid said:
:lol What is with the sour grapes about people wanting to practice a language they are studying?

Because people saying hello to the guy was sucking the English parts that they wrote out of the thread!!!

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Blackace said:
Because people saying hello to the guy was sucking the English parts that they wrote out of the thread!!!

:lol

And there was me thinking there was a new form of semaphore involving various numbers of question marks.

???????? ???? ????

Did you get zee message, over?

*runs*

thetrin

8bit said:
私のホバークラフトはウナギの完全である

:lol

Now THAT is straight out of Monty Python.

Acosta

Terrell said:

Oh, come on, we are joking here and people are not saying any vital information for what I´m understanding. Is not like GAF transformed in the american cousin of 2CH, people are just saying welcome and things like that.

TheTrin said:
Now THAT is straight out of Monty Python.

We need a translation! (and thanks for the post before ;) )

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
Maxrpg said:
Where's the PICS!? I didn't make this thread for nothing.

Patience!

You think this board won't be inundated with pics the second they hit the net? Seriously?

Top Bottom